Helloooo Altoona, Go Ahead!

With these whiskers I get free long distance!

This kitty thinks he’s the cat’s whiskers, Josh N.!

1. michelle b adams says:

is that a peenk lower leep or a beet of tongue? i kees it eether way!

2. I do believe it is a wee bit of lip peeking out. So cute!

I also like the ear floof, abundant whiskers, and dignified crossing of the front paws.

3. skippymom says:

Love the casual hand-on-wrist thing going on there.

5. I also luv tuxees, but my tuxee isn’t so tinee any more….

6. Black fur’d kittayns with white whiskeres are the best! Looks like she just got her toes done at the salon too, French manicure this time lol

7. So young it still has the fuzzies.

8. My foster kitten! She fell asleep on my elbow once. She still hasn’t found a home yet either :(

9. Mary (the first) says:

OMG where are you? I’d be real tempted if you’re in driving distance. I’m near Portland, OR.

10. I’m in San Francisco. There are probably a TON of adorable kittens near Portalnd though Mary. It is kitten season right now.

11. gah, Josh N. is surrounded by cuteness all the time! after the puppeh, sloths, kittens, what’s next, Josh N.?

12. Skippymom – watch the video at the bottom O_o http://hpsavannahs.com/about-savannahs

13. skippymom says:

My new life goal is to have one of these cats some day.

14. skippymom says:

I’d never of a Savannah before. That’s a domesticated cat? As in, I could HAVE one of those??! I am drooling all over myself right now. What a gorgeous creature. And I thought my Francesco had long legs.

15. c’mon firdie, cut me some slack here :)
    though it did lead me to googling “would a person allergic to cats be allergic to tigers” and clearly I am NOT the only one with that qweschun…

&, Josh N., your pictures are sehr super-fantastisch

16. Here’s the Savannah. She was SUPER affectionate, like way more so than a regular cat. http://www.thefurrtographer.com/Animals/Savannah-and-others/22585410_fK4kVw#!i=1807969230&k=x5nBNM6

17. Fird Birfle says:

here goes tracylee, with that old classic bit
    “I’m not a cat person but I love those cats” again ;)

18. There’s nothing on the immediate agenda, though I did take a picture of a hairless cat a few weeks ago. That was interesting. And an F1 Savannah too.

19. ooh – do you have a link to the Savannah? as a (generally) non-kitteh person, I do think those are pretty neat for a housecat…

20. Fird Birfle says:

@ tracylee: :)

21. Josh! You, of the teeny wahwah puppeh Lucy! How do you get so lucky!

22. Mary (the first) says:

I know, just this one is exactly the colors I want.. sigh ..

23. AWW :) Why don’t you adopt Puffy, Josh Norem :)

24. There’s an awful lot going on there (and all of it is adorbs). Kitteh is whiskerlicious!

25. Fird Birfle says:

Rachael WINS First Place Ribbon.

26. Kittens! They are all so adorable!

27. Love how he appears to be all wired up:)

28. Funny you should mention that. Here she is during playtime http://i.imgur.com/dQjRe.jpg

29. Fird Birfle says:

verry verry intriguing photo, Senor Norem :)

30. Whirling dervish kitteh is whirling! Good heavens!

31. Here’s a video of her too climbing up my pant leg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fddQvtb_QFE

32. I sure remember how that feels Josh ! When my 5 were at that stage I wore a pair of sweats under my baggy jeans during all waking hours ! Isn’t it a “special” feeling when they sneak up on you from behind & climb all the way up ? LOL !

33. loribelle says:

Cute but ouchy.

34. I will comment here as well that I would of been going “YEE-YOW-WOW-WOW” if Puffy climbed up my leg even when I was wearing jeans :)

35. And that Kris Kristofferson beard!

36. jugglegeese says:

But I live in Altona not in Altoona. Why won’t that kitty call me?

37. Fird Birfle says:

38. That kitty is obviously the cat’s meow and the cat’s pajamas, so he might as well be the cat’s whiskers, too. :)

39. Leilani says:

“Why, my boy, you can pick up Tierra del Fuego!”

40. Fird Birfle says:

PS: in researching this, I found that Peter B., one of F.T.’s founders, has passed
    away (in March of this year). R.I.P., P. B.