THIS JUST IN: Mini-Me(erkat)s!

The baby meerkats at West Midland Safari Park’s African Village are one year old now, but here’s what they looked like when they were a bit younger. Look sharp for major yawnage (0:30) and faw-down-go-boom action (0:48)!

Comments

1. And the tanning action at 1:04.

2. skippymom says:

This is, without a doubt and I have no hesitation about saying so, THE greatest amount of cute in one place that I have ever seen. Ever. Hands down, no two ways about it. I really mean this.

3. Fird Birfle says:

you do? Really, truly???

*giggles but is glad for skippymom’s good day*

4. Fird Birfle says:

Amends Mike’s description: the “Faw-down-go-boom” ackshon is, specifically,
    “faw-down – BACKWARDS – go-boom” ackshon which increases its power exponentially ….

5. Omg, I love meekcats to begin with, and BAYBEES – eeeeeee!!!!

6. and the roller-down-the-hiller at the end!

7. mmm it is almost lunchtime… good thing there’s plenty to nom on here :D

8. I don’t know… I think you’ll have a harder time catching these little morsels, than with a normal puppeh, for instance… :)

9. Oh Jebus, those things are the cutest! I love how they can barely walk, such clumsy sweet little babies. Baby meercats might be as cute as sloths (a pretty high bar of cute)! Just sayin’.

10. So clumsy, cute and squee!

11. I loof thees. Seriously, my husband always has to drag me away from the meerkat habitat at the NC Zoological park every single time we go there. I could watch them for hours!

12. skippymom says:

Fird, I left you a confusing note about a water tower back on the hot dog post.

13. I love their itty-bittiness at 0:40-ish!

14. OMG Backward summersault down teh hill at the very end.

Falls down off office chair and lays in a heap of cute overloaded goo on the floor.

15. The sunbathing / tummy warming action & weeble wobbling attempt to stand was redonk !!!

16. That was one of my favorite parts, too! I also really liked the log nap at about 1:05 to 1:10.

The whole thing was one just adorable scene after another!

17. Alice Shortcake says:

Yes, and he/she is even wearing black protective goggles!

18. JohnnyJohnny says:

Floppy bebe Meerkats are floppy.

19. Alice Shortcake says:

Not to mention the nose-boopage at 0.22!

20. Meerkat Minors

21. skippymom says:

About .13 to .18, the little one sitting up looks kind of like he’s trying to, you know.

22. what?

23. skippymom says:

You KNOW.
    Ask Theresa.

24. 6rabbits says:

Needs a Fave Frame there!

25. Perp!

26. POOP!
    *giggles like two-year-old*

27. the meerkats are super cute’n’all but did anyone click on the baby bulldog sleppy-ness link afterwards! OMG you have to check it out… am deds I tellsya!

28. skippymom says:

You people are gross.

29. geez, skippymom, you’ve got everybody talking about perp now… 8O

30. skippymom says:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, my dastardly plot has succeeded.

31. Well you do KNOW Everybody Poops Bwahahahahaha!

32. HAHA!

33. skippymom says:
  34. skippymom says:

Oh poop, I tried to post a link to a classic book on this topic and it put me in moderation.

35. Fird Birfle says:

Sounds like fun!!!

36. Zola Bunny says:

In my hometown (Perth, Australia) they have a special ‘feed-the-meerkats’ gifts certificates for a rather large sum that I have ALWAYS, always coveted but never received…one day I will go and scoop up some baby meers into my pockets and slip out the back door!

37. The Original Jane says:

Gaaaaaaaaaa! WANT!!!!!!

38. loooove their baby clumsiness!!

39. i have at least 3 fave frames for this video

40. The teetering at 0.15.

41. Fird Birfle says:

gets the pkg of napkins out from the breakroom kitchen cabinet and begins sopping up the remains of kittyadventures.

“RIP kittyadventures, Y.o.o. L. 2012″.

42. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh @ book link.

43. Robin Kiesel says:

That’s what I thought, too

44. Yup! Any problem wit’ dat? :-)

45. warrior rabbit says:

They’re so wobbly I could die!

46. 6rabbits says:

Soo…exactly how much money do I need to accumulate to feed prosh bebeh meercats? My mind boggles at the meer *ahem* thought of this! I have a friend who’s visiting Perth next summer. Was already jealous, but now I may just have to sneak into her luggage! ;-)

47. 6rabbits says:

Well…haven’t been to the mod lounge in a while…looks a bit deserted…but…
    ooooo…there’s Dove bars in the freezer!! *smacks lips*