You See This Face?

This is the face of, “Who wants a warm, soggy, puppy schnuffle, pooch smooch?”

Kathy O. tells us this is Toad Alley Punkin’s Patootie, a French Bulldog puppy boy, and his eyes just opened.

Comments

1. What a most precious bulldoggie! And woo-hoo, might be a first-time first commenter…

2. Theresa says:

SMOOCH ATTACK!!

3. I would definitely give that guy a smooch too

4. 260Oakley says:

Ooooh, a pet-y four! My favorite French pastry.

5. KISSSS … Ah darn, now I have to get the lipstick off the monitor…again

6. oh good lord you have GOT to warn me before exposing me to such over-the-top Qte!!!

7. Theresa says:

Patootie seems the perfect name for such a . . . cutie.

8. dubyah1 says:

Bonjour, ma petite chouchou. Eet eez I, le fronche booldougg offf your dreams.
    Ma leetel ears, zay are at sept et cinq, non? Oui!
    Kees me like the fronche, zut alors, on each cheeque!¬
    Now look eento mah eyes: et voila, you are, how do you say, ded?
    Bien sur!

9. Bravo!

10. Oh my goodness! Just look at those juicy pink toebeans!! I don’t know if I should smooch or nibble this little cutie pie.

11. SoCratesX53 says:

Fresh newborned toebeanz are the bestest!!!! EVER!! Nom nom nom….

12. This looks like something the Toltecs would worship

I’d worship that chubby little face too.

13. Fird Birfle says:

14. WOW. just wow!

15. emmberrann says:

Mais non, cher, ze petits earsies, zey are not at 5 et 7!!! Zey are at 10 et 2, trés exactement. Moi, I am ze fell in ze loff wees zis petit morceau du bonbon chéri de bouldogue!!! Mais, Les teefs, regardez les teefs de bebeh! J’peux plus, j’suis morte du Qte!

16. prinsas beans says:

schorgable face, jellybean feet, and pink nose. it’s definitely a cuteoverload. fainting . . . thud.

17. He looks like Broderick Crawford with paws.

18. Robin McKiernan Kiesel says:

congratulations Zhana The First!

19. PAW!!!!

20. JohnnyJohnny says:

I would think this would be nice on some of your more expensive “Afternoon” crackers or, perhaps, as a delightful breakfast-spread on toast points. Fabulous! But please, always remember….. Pinkies!

21. So tiny…so adorable…so disapproving. I WANT!!!…I loffff eet.

22. JohnnyJohnny says:

Monsieur…C’est Magnifique!

23. Ali-Baba says:

So wee, yet so moiche to luv….toebeans, teef, neck chub, earsies, and IMHO, a possible new rule of cuteness; the poifectly centered head dot, perfect for smooches! :-)

24. What an awesome little dude. The eyes! Looooof him!!

25. His head is circumchubbed!

26. sabrina rose says:

Gimme, gimme le petit morceau de fronche bouldogue!! Il est tres snorgleable. Must nibble ze teeny peenk toesies and smooch ze bitsy baby pink nose! Golly gosh, I think I’m gonna need to foster a mom dog with little baby puppies soon, this is one of the most appealing pictures I’ve ever seen, and it’s even forcing me to try to recall my high school fronche!

27. Oui, oui, mes petits earzies, zey baygin at dix et deux, but then, we have les grands floopage, et bien [gallic shrug], sept et cinq.
    Ah know you weesh to regardez mon curlique tailio, my dahrlink, but too soon! We must prayzerve some meestaree, non?
    So, ma filet mignonne, until we meet again, I throw you a kees avec ma petite paw, mes needle nails, et un soupcon de Ehn.
    Sacr/e boul!

28. fleurdamour says:

His head is a perfect sphere.

29. fleurdamour says:

The sphere with ears!

30. Excuse me please! Ooof! Thump! Crack! Stumble trip stumble trip. Oooh er….. OMG what’s that sound. It’s just me shoving my way to the front of the puppy kiss queue! I take no prisoners except this pup! And I fully own kissing pets on the lips. I’m not embarassed or ashamed. I’m in love!

31. Rachael says:

WIN!! :)

32. aw man, I’m late to the party – the ears are almost nommed off already!

33. FancyNancy says:

Le sigh… WANT!!

34. OMG you guys are awesome. XD

35. Catwhisperer says:

soupcon de Ehn — win!

36. the toe beans are still salvageable :)

37. I want to eat him. After I suck on his little cheeks.

38. JustAnotherHeather says:

So is the dot on top of his little head the equivalent of the cherry on top of a sundae?

39. Or a leetle halo?

40. Yay!

41. Fird Birfle says:

btw, dubyah —
    nice *gallic shrug* ya got, there :)

42. Fird Birfle says:
  43. The face that launched a thousand lips.

44. dubyah1 says:

ftw!

45. Primrose Hollowstalk says:

is “diverging pupils” a cute rule yet?