help I’m nauseous Announces Winner! So Cute It Makes Me Sick

After poring over hundreds of sickly sweet photos of children kissing bunnies, boy bands eating spaghetti, and anime creatures hugging each other, help and cute overload are proud to present the most vomit-inducingly cute creature. Congratulations to Lily and her owner Jessica Lozano.

Lily was the only survivor and the runt of a litter of orphaned boxer puppies that were turned in to a local shelter. Lily is now five months old, and her loving Mom, Jessica, is eight months pregnant with Lily’s human sibling. To celebrate their cuteness, we sent them to Glamour Paws Portrait Studio sporting their “help I’m nauseous” and “so cute it made you sick” t-shirts.

We hope that Jessica will use her $500 in winnings for some plane travel, boat sailing, roller coaster riding, or hang gliding (after the baby is born of course). If she’s sure to take help I’m nauseous first, she’ll look cute and not feel sick.

View ALL of the So Cute It Makes Me Sick entries!

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

Luckily, I’m not nauseous! So I can stay here and admire the cuteness!!

2. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Boxer bebbeh!!!! And yay for resqte!!! BTW I love her ears :)

3. BTW Tracylee…I call firsties on nomming those earsies.
    And that’s it! I was debating all morning long should I get a new puppers to keep Shakti company…and I think I have my answer. YES!

4. Those ears are like complicated origami! Such a sweet puppy face… And I’m always glad to see a boxer with its tail intact. Things are as they should be!

5. Doing the happy, happy, joy, joy, dance for Emmylee getting a new pup!!!

6. too bad that they didn’t correct it to be I’m nauseATED NOT nauseous …(sigh, the grammar police)
    (But lovely pup, and congratulations!)

7. Sleepy cutie gremlin ears! Ahhhhhh!

8. yaaayyyy new pup! just for that I’ll let you have ‘em!

(& brindle ears are the most delicious, I think)

9. in the mod lounge? Hmm what delicacies have been made since I was last here?
    Is that an ice cream machine? Yummy! Fresh strawberry, coming right up!

10. Birdcage says:

I have squandered my resistance for a pocket full of snorgles such are promises.

11. Lie la lie! Lalalala la la la la, lie la lie! Lie la lie la la la lie, lalalala lie!

Nice song re-lyricizing, Birdcage.

12. awww thanks Gigi…it might be a few months before I can really make that decision. Have to see how much I’ll make at my new job before I can undertake a new one. But I think she needs some company in her old curmudgeon age.

13. in a t-shirt lies a boxer and a snorgler by her trade

14. marthava says:

I think Lily has a slight Disapproving Bunneh look about her…

15. Did she dock that baby’s ears? Not cool. :(

16. dubyah1 says:

I liked the ferret squozing the knitted and disapproving heart.

17. Kelly D. says:

Tails get docked.. ears get cropped. And I don’t think this bebeh’s ears have been cropped, as far as I can tell.. they wouldn’t be so fantastically large and floppy :)
    Also, I think that if the ears were done the tail would probably be done, as well.
    I hope they aren’t!!

18. 260Oakley says:

Those ears definitely aren’t cropped and check out the second picture for a glimpse of a tailio. So don’t get your boxers in a bunch. ;)

19. ok again, my comment isn’t showing; guess I am persona non grata…the mod lounge is simply not a pleasant alternative…

20. im glad you specified “pregnant with Lily’s -human- sibling.”. things could get a bit weird there

21. hey, i felt that! :(

22. Wordphreak says:

Help, im nauseated.

23. Nicky423 says:

Baby boxer melts my heart!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay Lily

24. i wish my little sammy had won, but this guy is a cutie! :) congratulations lily!

25. actually, both are correct. oxford dictionary, and webster, both say so.

26. wannadance says:

hey, it’s NAUSEATED. nauseous is something which causes nausea

oooo. hasten jason, pass the basin

sorry yall,

dancer
    word freak

27. wannadance says:

yay!! didn’t know i copied you further on down , merri.

jinx, you owe me a coke!

28. actually, both are correct. oxford dictionary, and webster, both say so.