What Are They Thinking?

Vote for your favorite answer or send us your own caption on Facebook.

This little one is a born leader, Anna S.

Comments

1. Is that a Puppers or a Teddy Graham???

2. either way, completely nommable :)

3. these pupperses and their eyebrow dots… sigh.

4. I was just gonna say… Eyebrow Dots!! :)

5. bob drummond says:

Another choice would’ve been to say ” put me down you big lug !”

6. SlaveToCat says:

My experience with puppies and babies is “Put me down or I’m gonna pee!”

7. It’s fun to say at the Y… My legs are to short to finish the song :-(

8. Kari Callin says:

” I CAN’T help that I’m not centered in the screen. NO, I CAN’T move to my right! Talk to the hand, mine, then REALLY talk to the hand, the one holding me!”

9. love them pronounced eyebrow dots…and nommable ears :)

10. skippymom says:

This looks a bit like the puppy version of what in my house is called the No Mas Paw. Francesco makes it after I have held him for approximately twenty seconds, to tell me that it is time to put him down. But he always uses his left hand.

11. skippymom says:

Oh crap, I spelled puppeh the regular way. I already had lunch, but I suppose I could sip a G&T while I’m in here.

12. Funny how spelling ‘baby’ dogs gets you tossed in the moderation Lounge, but saying crap…ehn

13. skippymom says:

Yeah, really, huh? I used to always say “carp” until I realized that crap did not in fact pose a problem. But the word for a baby dog–whoo, dangerous!

14. Queen of Dork says:

He’s thinking, “Hi! I like bacon!”

15. skippymom says:

He’s thinking, “Hand over all your bacon now or I will shake my tiny fist at you in a slightly threatening way!”

Hi there, QD!! How are you?

16. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

17. One time, I was lying on the couch (recovering from a flu. A week of ice cream, rich foods, video games, good movies, and not having to lift a finger for any of it…I think I’ll go ask people to sneeze on me), and called our Chihuahua over to give her a treat. Right when she hopped on my belly I popped ‘her’ treat in my mouth.

She kept poking my mouth with her paw, just slapping me repeatedly with it.

Then she tried using her nose to push my mouth open.

Then she turned around, and plopped her butt right on my face.

I gave her the treat.

18. kibblenibble says:

Puppeh is thinking, “Hey, kibblenibble, I’ve waited my entire life for you to take me home. Do eet now!!”

Okay, sweetie, you’re the boss!

*tucks puppeh gently in purse–hightails it*

19. Queen of Dork says:

Hi skippymom! I’m doing fine! I always love to read your funny comments. :) I hope you’re well!!

20. Queen of Dork says:

Hahahaha! :)

21. lds7yrs says:

It is a most dangerous word indeed. I believe it undermines the entire space-time continuum thingymabobber.

22. lds7yrs says:

Don’t you just love it when a plan comes together?! ;)

23. I’d go with “Photobomb!!!”