Dad, I already got the “Circle of Life” talk in Biology class.

But I appreciate the thought.

Sender-Inner Andy SFO found this one.

Comments

1. Daddy nose lick!!!

2. Wow, that photo is amazing! So cute and so very well composed.

3. I’m taking the cub. It looks so cuddleable.

4. Lion nugget! Has such a dis-approving face for a little munchkin.

5. *watches dgerish get mauled by unhappy papa lion*

6. emmberrann says:

What a beautiful and serendipitous pic! I love lioninos. No wonder they call it a “pride.”

7. dubyah1 says:

Also non-Disney version:
    Simba: Someday [tosses shampoo-commercial mane], little Ersatz9und3, all this will be yours.
    Ersatz9und3: I’ll shave it into a hyena mohawk, get giraffe-spot tattooes and go to film school.

8. 260Oakley says:

Now that is rock star hair.

9. Fird Birfle says:

wow.

Simba took Advanced Biology, pretty YOUNG, there !!!

He looks like he should still be in Swingset 101.

10. rooanne says:

Now I’m hearing “the Circle of Life” in my head. Well that’s not a bad thing. Amazing photo.

11. No. F*******. Way. That is awesome!

12. WOW :D That is one small lion cub compared to his/her father :D

13. We’ve seen this picture posted before, and I believe we got a CUB-HANCE last time… ;)

14. Mary (the first) says:

Really gorgeous!

15. It would be worth it–two cuddles for the price of one!

16. CUB-HANCE PLEASE!

17. Dad: Just basically an embarassing guy. His dad embarassed him, and he will embarass you. In time, your turn will come. “The ciiiiiiiiiiiiiircle, the circle of life!!¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪”

18. bob drummond says:

Big Daddy might give you a swat you’ll never forget. leave junior alone ,STAT !!!

19. OK dad, I get it, the circle of life. Yeah, yeah right. I’ll sing it with you, but please leave the damn baboon out of it OK?

20. I wonder what the story is with this. That cub looks too young to have been introduced to the pride yet.

21. The Original Jane says:

That’s what I was thinking too. Pretty tiny to be away from mom and/or alone with dad.

22. Definitely an encore presentayshe…could never forget that little face!

23. The worst is when your college roommate points out to you that the background voices sound like they’re singing, “Once I had a penguin in a bottle,” and you still hear it that way years and years later…

24. bob drummond says:

WHAT’S A “PENGUIN IN A BOTTLE ?”

25. Bwahahahaha LOVE the hovertext NOMTOM :) ….and too adorable awwwww.

26. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this shot! Even the cub has a majesty about him/her that befits the species.

27. He’s all like: “Dad, you made me get up at the crack of dawn for this? I’m totally going back to bed…” (or maybe that’s just what I’m thinking…)

28. Queen of Dork says:

This photo is astoundingly BEAUTIFUL! WOW! This photo has just become my new background on my monitor. Stunning!! I love it!

29. Queen of Dork says:

Whoa. How did you do that, Theresa?

30. Theresa says:

HAW

31. TrixieValentine says:

lovin’ the hovertext and the fact that nobody’s bitched about it yet!

32. Is it just me or has the baby been edited in? >.>