Oooh Kaaay kids, this game is getting to be a real drag.

And school has been out only one day, Robyn R.

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

O MEIN GOTTT Motherhood is HARD WIRK !!!

She needs a Union Representative and a raise in pay !!!

2. stack o’ squirrels!?!

3. mindadale says:

Reminds me of the day I realized that I was too big to ride the kiddie-sized coaster at Six Flags (but was still too scared to ride the big ones). Growing big is rough.

4. Ali-Baba says:

Hey! It’s Squirrelia Estefan, everybody SING!
    Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga
    I know you can’t control yourself any longer! :-)

5. Theresa says:

Firdie, more than that– I think this pic is evidence that Skwerls reproduce by BUDDING. 8O

6. Fird Birfle says:

maybe it’s similar to plants which grow in rhiozhomes (? sp)
    (like garlic and shamrock) !!??

7. Fird Birfle says:

verr’ nice, Ali-Baba !!!

8. How on earth do people get pics like that??? Other than having the patience of a saint, to sit there for hours waiting for the perfect photo op, of course, which I will *never* have!

9. Follow da leedah, leedah, leedah!

10. Pileup on the 405.

11. SlaveToCat says:

Hmmm …. Chipmunkage à trois crossed my evil twin’s mind.

Wanders off to take a long hot shower to scrub the impure thoughts out of the dysfunctional brain. Ivory soap for the outside and a 3 olive martini for the inside.

12. triple klunkage piggie back

13. MisoSoup says:

I though the same thing ::is 12 years old::

14. Umm… I’m not entirely convinced this is a Mum, but rather a Mum-to-be, if you catch my drift…

15. Hey buddy! Get off my back, two’s company, three’s a crowd!

16. new meaning for “Hop on Pop” :)

17. Mary (the first) says:

I had similar thoughts but the martini medicine didn’t occur to me, and it’s a bit early here anyway for that, unfortunately.

18. Actualyl that’s only ONE Red Squirrel…Traveling at HIGH SPEED…in Time-Lapse–Freeze Frame !!!!

19. “Let’s go check things out.” “Ok, mom, we’re right behind you!”

20. Lerrinus says:

Four’s too many and five’s not aloud!…and six is out of the question! ;-)

21. It’s five o’clock somewhere.

22. No, it’s a three-headed mutation skwerl.

23. You can tell the kids that it’s follow-the-leader, but I don’t think that’s what’s going on.

24. Kari Callin says:

Epic fail in Leap Skwerl

25. Blue Footed Booby says:

Note how the undersquirrel is significantly smaller than the oversquirrels. Not just their heads, either–their bodies are significantly less deep. It’s either mom carrying babies or they’re young hooligans out hunting cougars.

26. Blue Footed Booby says:

Ok, I just took one for the team and google image searched “squirrels mating.” The way the oversquirrels’ hips are positioned, they’re either just getting a piggy back ride or…not doing it right.

27. The Original Jane says:

*snort!* I read: “Triple junkage…” (I guess my new bifocals need some adjusting.)

28. LOL!!!

29. lds7yrs says:

Don’t worry… we’ve got your back!

30. LOL, Jackie’s squirrely code talk.

31. Ali-Baba says:

Does that mean it helps guard The Sorcer’s Pebble?! ;-)

32. Following the success of the rebooted Three Stooges, Paramount announced their plans to relaunch Marx Brothers,

Here is a clip from the remake of their classic scene from “A Night at the Opera.”

33. OK here’s the back story! This red squirrel is named, “…Brat and the babies were the Bratlings. This is actually how she got them to move nests. Red squirrels are the best.”
    Hey, and it rhymes!

34. Something tells me the kids may to big to ride anymore.

35. One Skunk Todd says:

Buck buck number one! Come on down!

36. Yo for Bill Cosby and Philadelphia reference!