C.O. World of Adventure!

Every year, savvy spelunkers trek across the frozen wastes of Nepal to explore the mysterious and challenging Twin Caves of Canineia. However, these dark, dangerous caverns should be avoided during hay fever season.

Michelle C. Says “This is Blondie, my cocker spaniel. Just look at her nose! I love her! She loves cameras, cookies and milk!”

Comments

1. Birdcage says:

There’s nothing quite like the velvety muzzlepouche and snozicle of a cAWWWker spaniel!!!!!

2. 260Oakley says:

Ah, the golden foothills of Mt. Ever-at-rest! Where are the Old English Sherpas with the cookies and milk?

3. I am addicted to dog noses, too. Hers is adorable:)

4. Giant boop!!

5. we’re gonna need a bigger boop…

how ’bout a HONK?

6. :) Well, I was gonna do it in all caps, but I was afraid that would send me to the mod lounge, and I didn’t want to start the day out that way.

7. Blondie’s schnozzola is quite lovely :)

8. I would love to see pics of more of her.

9. Rachael says:

I’m a huge sucker for doggy schnozzles and this one does not disappoint. The muzzlepouches are pretty awesome too.

I had a black co*ker as a kid – I still occasionally dream about my dear beloved Sam. More love than his silly little body could contain.

10. I wonder what a schnozzhance of THIS photo would look like :)

…and BOOOOP

11. thelittlemyrmidon says:

Definitely BOOP-ABLE.

12. Theresa says:

NTMTOM, you’ve done it again. :D

13. shoot, now i have kissie smears all over my screen.

14. Fird Birfle says:

As Sheldon would observe, “there was DOUBT?????” :)

15. One way or another I’m gonna boop ya …..

16. TrixandSam says:

I’m captivated by the topography of the surface. What a perfect pattern of cragginess.

17. awww i bet the bridge of that snozz would love a skritch or two. :) I’ll halp!

18. I immediately thought of that Blondie, too, Mudbug! I picture Michelle C. calling the dog Debbie Harry if there is naughty behavior.

Very cute nose, and I agree that we need to see more Blondie.

19. she looks just like my lucy….. Adorable.

20. I love doggie noses, wet kisses, and the Oxford comma!

21. I’m surprised you didn’t save this for Nose-vember.

22. Ciro's Mom says:

We call that the crackle. And what a scrumptillesant specimen that one is!

23. Fird Birfle says:

And for comparison, voila !!!