Bunny Tales – Stinkypants and Boy

Once there was a brown bunny who loved to frolic in the Autumn mist.

At the same time, there was also a white bunny who enjoyed tunneling through fallen leaves.

Both were quite content until it became winter. Winter is a cold and lonely time and both were a little sad.

Now, generally when things are just a little hard, you just suck it up and move on. But in the land of Cute Overload, the Cute Overload Fairy demands that things be cute and fun always.

So, she made spring come early – called on the flowers to bloom, the days to lengthen and the weather to warm. Then, she brought these two buns together. The buns were delighted to have a friend and to be warmer.

They suddenly wished it were fall so they could gambol merrily through the Autumn detritus and live happily ever after. The Cute Overload Fairy shook her head and sighed, thinking these two were perfect for each other.

Which one is Stinkypants and which one is Boy, Ray F.?

Comments

1. Puff the magic bunnies lived by the sea and frolicked in the Autumn mist in a land called Hannalee….

2. bob drummond says:

AAAWWWW ! How cute ! Frolicing in the Autmn leaves ( and munching on them too !)

3. Pirate ships would lower their flag when magic bunnies roared out their name!

4. You guys are keeling meee! First boidies, then bunnehs… *want!!*

5. Didn’t you mean “pyrit” ships???

6. are they Washington bunnies? I think I see the monument in the background between all those lovely cherry blossoms!

7. Hot Crossed Bun Lovers!
    ROFL!

Also thank goodness for the Cute Overload Fairy Meg!

8. SlaveToCat says:

If the little white bunny keeps eating oak leaves she will turn into a fluffy brown bunny just like her friend. …..Maybe I should put the chocolate chip cookies out of my reach.

9. Theresa says:

In a land called CuteOverload.

10. fish eye no miko says:

Ah, I knew the term “frolic in the Autumn mist” sounded familiar!

That last image.. hee.. “Dude, I love you like a brother, but… get off me!”

11. Are they doing the Bunny Hop in the last photo?

12. I love the fact that one is sitting on top of the other. Ok Bunny owners- is this normal?? Because I might just have to get one…two…four! elebenty million!

13. Mods?? Already? Wow. It’s only Monday! Sharpy…did you need some company?? *starts rummaging through the fridge to put out snackies and libations in the lounge*

14. We really don’t need a rerun of Berrington Bunny. This is much cuter.

15. Yes–that looks like a cherry blossoms at the Tidal Basin shot.

16. The Tidal Basin at the Jefferson Memorial at cherry blossoms time brings out all sorts of fun pet owner and their anipals! Each year when I take my bunnies for their annual cherry blossoms photo shoot, there are literally DOZENS of other folks with their herds as well. This year there were bunnies, hamsters, kittens, birds and chinchillas. Very animal-friendly city.

17. victoreia says:

:lol: :lol:

18. Madame X says:

I’d say, given the sharks, weasels and wolves in sheep clothing who roam the halls of Congress… ;)

19. At the very least, be careful of the beavers.

20. two or four quickly becomes elebenty million if you’re not careful, Emmylee :)

21. Oy! I’m in too!
    where’d Sharpy put that bottle opener? ;)

22. Fird Birfle says:

*LEAPING UP AND DOWN LIKE A MANIAC*

YES YES IT”S DC and that’s the Washington Monument and the Tidal Basin and the grass and the sidewalk and some CHERRY TREES WITH BLOSSOMS ON THEM…..

*men with white coats approach and quietly escort me off, to visit their friends in the nice white building with sick peeps in it*

23. *hands the bottle opener and some gin to Tracy* Here you go.

24. Oceanview says:

But he ain’t heavy, he’s my brother.

25. Martha in Washington says:

Ummm…in pic #1…is Brown Bunneh POUNCING?? :shock:

26. Great. Now I want chocolate-chip cookies.

27. applause applause!!!! Clapping madly!

28. brooooooke says:

In the first pic…does anyone else see a little cutie pie face made of leaves just to the right of the bun?

29. LunaChickFringe says:

It’s usually a domination gesture. Buns, being the social creatures they are, are all about the hierarchy. Even when the pecking order is sorted out this is pretty common.

30. LunaChickFringe says:

Just having a little face wash. A bun washing it’s face is one of the deadliest cute things evar.

31. Don’t worry Firdy We’ll bust you out !

32. Fird Birfle says:

*whispers* Thanks, Mudbug!!!

33. Ha! Actually Kar, we did have beavers at the tidal basin a few years back and they were gnawing on the cherry blossom trees. The Park Service had to set up beaver traps to catch and relocate them…

34. 6rabbits says:

More like leap frogging and got stuck! :-)

P.S. I object to naming a bun “stinkypants”. One more reason for our furry overlords to disapprove of hoomins!

35. 6rabbits says:

I think he was caught mid-face washing.
    Bunneh sez, “Can I have some PRIVACY while I bathe? Sheesh!”

36. bob drummond says:

Hey, Firdie ! Just say the majik wird and you end up in the Mod Lounge , then you can go home from there !!!

37. bob drummond says:

Hah ! The beavers got themselves Evicted !!

38. bob drummond says:

I have an idea- lets all go to the sock hop and do the “Bunny Hop ” !!!

39. Thanks Luna….and @tracy :-O

40. I remember it was right before the Cherry Blossom Festival and the Park Service was having kittens.

Not Literally.

41. bob drummond says:

Does anybody out there remember Sock-Hops ? : – ( No ?

42. Fird Birfle says:

dey wuz lahk dees, bob:

43. Fird Birfle says:

ok bob.

“puppy”

44. Oh My Bunny, I want to be there with them! I’d love to be playing in the leaves, maybe even munchin’ on them with these 2 cuties!