Caturday: pwning newbies one kitten at a time

This is Scrappy, or as she prefers her new servants call her, “Little Miss Scrappy Kitten”.

Scrappy’s servants used milk to rescue her from under a car, so Scrappy promptly bit them on the thumb! They should have rescued her with cream!

Scrappy’s servants were “dog people”, not cat servants. Yeah, Scrappy changed all that.

One afternoon together was all it took!

We’re doing a little victory dance for you, Scrappy and Leah H.!

Comments

1. SlaveToCat says:

Lets all do our own version of the Scrappy Dance to celebrate Caturday.

2. Does that mean we have to bite someone on the thumb?

3. Aww she looks just like my kitty when she was found as a baby! Except mine is black and white, not gray and white, but still. Just like her. Even down to the dirties on the nose that they’re just not skilled enough to clean off :)

4. She’s killing me with the adorabs. I’m seriously lactating here.

5. fifthsonata says:

How do you get a dog person to love cats?

This kitten right here.

Such perfect execution of the “baroo” pose!

6. Paul in Glasgow says:

I for one welcome our new small furry overlord

7. tommygirl says:

What a gorgeous kitten!! :D

8. milk? such amateurs. i’m glad scrappy wasted no time in educating her rescuers. lol

she’s adorable!

9. I suspect Scrappy might have one or two hermit crabs somewhere in her family tree.

10. …that, or a Roomba.

11. scrappy’s super power is being fuzzy. especially starting about 0:34

12. Fird Birfle says:

I’m willing !!

13. Just too precious. Don’t step on anything that moves across the floor, haha.. Just a little bit of Vasoline will help the kitty nose dryness and flaky ness on the baby nose. We found our 2 little baby boys when they were 3 weeks old clinging to their mom who was killed in a hit and run. Bottle feeding was a witch. But now the boys are 1 year old and going through their terrible 2’s – Anything that they can destroy or climb is a KITTY MUST DO – including curtains. AHHHHHHH.

14. Fird Birfle says:

OHMIGAWD

this little one could actually give Maru and Weenston a bit of competition in the Uber-Cute Department.

Leah H., how much of a bribe would you need, in order for Scrappy to suddenly become “lost” to my house, so that I could be the human with the opposable thumbs who asks her how often she needs the canned cat food tins opened????

*sigh of Tru Luv*

15. Wondering if the little ring on her nose is natural, or evidence she’s always sticking said nose into everything?

16. magickariel says:

i loooooove the crazy eyebrows

17. Saffron says:

Kitteh has perfect model pose of head tilt. Lagerfeld is calling to have her model in his next show. :)

Kittehs are awesome (even when they wake me up at 5am every day :D)…have you seen the awesomeness that is Anakin the kitteh without two hind legs? It is not a sad story but it is a wonderful one of awesome humans giving a fuzzy sprite a forever home…

playtime!

18. victoreia says:

*in singsong voice* Oh, tracylee! Meet your new owner!

19. Everything’s a toy when you’re a kitten.

20. That is one of the most BEEE-YOOOOOUUU-tiful babies I’ve ever seen!!! What lucky humans!

21. Theresa says:

WOW. What an uber-cutie.

22. It took a whole afternoon to win them over to the feline side? What will power!!!!!

23. They named their legless kitty Anakin? Oh dear but what an adorable kitten.

24. oh yeah, the kitties will beckon you to their side. my husband, previously not so much a cat person, also rescued a tiny kitten, who is now 12 and has been a feline soul mate. it happens. thanks for rescuing this baby!! you will be handsomely rewarded in joy. :)

25. bookmonstercats says:

I will stand elebenty eleventh in line to be Scrappy’s next servant.

26. Lotta personality for one cute rescued kitten:)

27. 260Oakley says:

She is in training for the Green Berets, covert ops.

28. IKR?!

29. What a weird cloth turtle,.

30. laurielou2 says:

12th

31. Not a newbie, but pwned anyway!

32. I want a cat just like this!

33. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, I can’t count how many ‘dog people’ I know who have gone over to the kitteh side, usually after only one kitteh has enticed them. It doesn’t take much.

34. Mary (the first) says:

But seriously, “dog people” are really good cat people, because they treat their cats “like dogs” meaning, interact, play, etc. rather than the people who think “cats don’t respond” and ignore their cats. Of course, the cat doesn’t respond. It’s a self-fulfilling thing, is what I’m saying, and dog people who don’t know any better are going to get fun cats!!

35. AWW :D Your sweet little Scrappy is such a cutie, Leah H. :D I wish you and your husband many long and loving years with Scappy :D I am so glad to hear that you were both able to rescue her and give her a loving forever home :D

36. Leilani says:

Ah, yes . . . the ol’ Walking Hat Trick. No one will EVER guess there’s an itty bitty kitty underneath it.

37. wannadance says:

i wanna get under the hat….

38. bob drummond says:

Be careful – you all know what eventually Anakin turned into – DARTH VADER !!!

39. bob drummond says:

May the Force Be With You !!!

40. bob drummond says:

the Kitty Force that is …………..!

41. 6rabbits says:

Stop thief! Help!–that kitteh stole my heart!! <3

42. The Hat Who Walked By Herself

43. Saffron says:

:D
    I saw the movies and do not remember any scene where Vader jumped on any of the rebels’ bladders at 3 am and then barfed all over Tatooine….so I think this kitteh is OK. :D :D :D

44. fifthsonata says:

This is true – but *good* cat people also know these needs :)

My mom used to get after me for wrestling with my cats. They love it as much as we do!

Though it does get weird, though, when you bring home new friends who don’t know you well and see you down on all fours trying to play with your cats…

45. the second pic is my favorite. she looks like a cartoon!

46. victoreia says:

So much more useful than the “hide under water and breathe through a straw trick”!

47. victoreia says:

:lol:

48. AWW :D That was so nice of your husband, ash :D I hope you and your husband have many more years with your little rescue :D What is your kitty’s name and it a girl or boy kitty? :D

49. 13th which is my lucky number :D

50. AWW :D What is your baby’s name and how old is she, hilz? :D

51. AWW :cries: Poor mommy cat :cries: I am glad to hear that you were able to rescue those two little kitties, martha :D What are their names? :D

52. :lol: I would just LOVE to see a video of Anakin jumping on his owners’ bladders at 3 am, Saffron :lol: Not bad for a kitty with only two legs :lol:

53. bob drummond says:

OKAY GUYS ! I was just kidding about Darth Vader – really !!

54. Brian in Canada says:

Ok, yes cute kitty, yes adorable in the hat, but OMG how old is that freakin’ video camera he’s using? I haven’t heard a camera buzz like that in years.

55. tagatha says:

What a cuuuuutie!!!

*makes noises only dolphins can hear*

Do you realize how many times CO is responsible for my squeeing out loud?