T.G.I.F.

Thank God It’s ‘Fro-day.

Thank God It’s Fuzzy-blankie-day!

Thank God It’s Flirty-day.

Thank God it’s Feeding-time-day!

“Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom”

“That is some good pineapple ohmahgod.”

“That’s a really big lens.”

Thank God It’s Funky-monkey-day, Johanna Siegman Photography via Ben & Tam’s Travel Blog and their foster baby spider monkey (not a pet.).

Comments

1. I am DED, and I haven’t even watched the vid yet!

2. bookmonstercats says:

It’s not one of those robots is it?

*shifty eyes*

3. Oh, geez, the vid! I’m ruint, I tell you, ruint! for doing anything useful for the rest of the day.

4. Worse. Make sure you are in place where you can really hear what the fellow behind the camera is saying.

5. Fird Birfle says:

RIP Esther Y.O.o.L. 2012

*solemn facial expreshe*
    *prays*

6. Fird Birfle says:

Do they have a lee-sance fohr that minkey????

Signed,
    Insp. Clouseau

7. A what?

8. Why! Why, oh why isn’t there a tongue-hance for that second picture?!?!!!omgponies!!!?!

9. I’m not normally a fan of primates, but Oh. My. Gersh. this one is cute. Those eyes!

10. Andi from NC says:

the guy in the background making the deep-voiced “nom nom nom” sounds is hysterical

11. Andi from NC says:
  12. skippymom says:

The real thing is sooooo much cuter than the creepy doll from hell.

13. This is what I sould have done with my life, foster mom to baby spider mondeys, instead I’m stuck in a stupid office all day long. :-(

14. I often think that too, Gigi – why did I not discover my love for animals before I found out I was good at accounting??? Maybe when I retire, I can find some way to work with animals that pays a meager amount (since my 401K sure as heck isn’t gonna cover things…)

15. Cutest, proshest bebe ever! 2:46 the “what is THAT, dude!?!” look is priceless.

16. victoreia says:

I believe, *adjusts glasses* that was Outrageous Frawnch for “license”. But I could be wrong, as I have not yet had my coffee….

17. victoreia says:

You and me, both, Gigi.

18. Me three. Sigh.

19. Mary (the first) says:

Very cute bebeh although I thought the man over-did the ridiculing of the bebeh’s thoughts just a bit. Except when the bebeh called him d*head. That, I agreed with!

20. Dees your monkee beete?

21. Cute, until the unnecessary D-head. Not a video for kids..

22. Zat iz not my minkee.

23. Theresa says:

Peter Gabriel Monkeh Time!

Little urchin, stringy limbs,
    Random fuzz all over place,
    Glowing eyes with iron whims,
    In a tiny choochy-face.
    He/she is something to observe,
    In his blankie soft and deep,
    Cuteness burns my optic nerve,
    While he gently goes to sleep. :D

24. Fird Birfle says:

Yew are kO-rrect, Mme. Victoreia !!!

Signed,
    Inspector Clouseau’s Secretary
    (or Administrative Ass’t in Politically CorrectSpeak)

25. Fird Birfle says:

*snerk*

26. SlaveToCat says:

Just view your 401K in Greek Drachmas instead of dollars and you will feel like Warren Buffet.

27. Is it wrong that I really, really want to reach out and touch that monkeh tongue????!!! It’s just too darn cute!!

28. biscuithead says:

No, it is not wrong. Not wrong at all. :)

29. The guy certainly is entertaining himself. And stuffing such big bites so fast into that little mouth, and then a big syringe full afterward??? Little tummy can’t take so much! Cute little critter, though.

30. tgi Friggin cute for words day

31. Baby minky, baby minky, eating pineapple, baby minky!

32. Yup. Have been kilt DED by this cutie.

33. Not a fan of primates either, and this is where I’d usually make a joke about having a basement weapons lab, but the NSA sometimes takes these things seriously.

34. beach2peak says:

Whoa! How much can one tiny monkey eat? Enough already!!

35. One of the cutest things I have ever seen!

36. kayarockz says:

all monkeys are creepy, and this one is particularly creepy and yucky :) and the guy on the background is making it all worse!!!!!!

37. Vicki L says:

This brings a whole new meaning to the phrase “stuffed monkey.” He’s FULL ALREADY! And so cute I just want to snuggle him.