Remember When?

As a child all you wanted to do was grow up real fast and now all you want to do is look back on the good old days. Is it possible to have both? Dunder is back to show us how to enjoy. Every. Moment.

Happy birthday Dunder, Byron L.

1. Happy birthday, Dunder! Such a handsome fellow.

2. Love to see a much-loved puppeh :)

3. Needs more Corgi at 0:25.

4. I second this suggestion!

5. Jimbeaux says:

What a happy little video! *applauds!*

6. Sasha's Mum says:

That put me in such a happy Friday mood! And what an amazing job of photo editing — one of the best YouTube efforts I’ve seen in that regard.

7. And yet, over the years the schnozz remains constant.

8. makes ya wanna boop (boopa doop, boopa doop a doop a doop)

9. heh… sorry y’all… it’s almost five and I’m gettin loopy

10. skippymom says:

Booping right along with you, tracy! Ready to go home to the cathouse.

11. So does the smile. Happy Birthday, Dunder!

12. d’awwww Whooza good boy?! Yes you are!

I love the addition of friends in some of the pictures
    & the sunglasses, the pool, the fuzzy hat… :) you can tell he’s well loved by his people

13. I think my favorite was the plush carrot on his nose…and the ever present second German. Awwwwww…too cute.

14. Oh, love the sunglasses and the bubble bath!!

15. Theresa says:

OMG, this made me cry. I am such a mush. :cry:

In case you missed, here’s Dunder’s first year. What a sweetie-pie!

16. Is ok Theresa, we’re with you on this!

17. dubyah1 says:

Thanks for posting! Love watching him grow into his paws, and how his ears sproing up.

18. I personally enjoyed the floor’s journey from clean and crisp to dirty mudfest. Dogs’ll do that.

19. murkle46 says:

Pf you watch carefully you’ll see his ears grow,and then the puppy grow into the ears.

20. Theresa, I totally cried too. I’m a total sap. Such a sweet little montage. Happy birthday, Dunder!

21. I had to rewind and pause on the Corgi a few times!

22. Oh and the little cutie standing next to Dunder with the birthday hat…Love him!

23. Mary (the first) says:

Dunder has lots of friends! And rightly so!!

24. victoreia says:

Dang! Dey growed so fast!

25. MisoSoup says:

These Dunder videos aren’t sad in the slightest, yet I cry every time I see one. Why is that? ::sniff::

26. Because it makes us realize our goggies grow old….*sniff*

27. Am I the only one who kept rewinding to see Dunder in the bath with his rubber ducky?

28. bob drummond says:

What ? A rubber ducky ??

29. He’s so cute! I love his ears!

30. Dunder, the camera loves you!

And so do I. :D

31. tongue smile tongue tongue smile toy tongue tongue jazzpaws!

32. CathyDee says:

Dunder is quite handsome, but the video style (which is very well done) made me a little motion-sick. I am such a wuss.

33. Oceanview says:

Thanks, CathyDee, I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one reacting the same way. I didn’t grow up with MTV, so not used to quickly changing scenery.

34. fleurdamour says:

Dunder’s life flashed before my eyes.

35. Both of Dunder’s videos make me happy. Plain old happy.The “grin like a fool, giggle out loud, watch the cute again and again” kind of happy. I’m not gonna analyze anything, I’m just goin’ with it.

36. hey Dunder, Olive’s been looking for you…it’s been a while! hope you had a great birthday!

37. Looks like Dunder’s enjoyed his second year!!