The CO Handy Guide to Cat-speak

I’ll be your best friend. Suckaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Well isn’t that sweet, Dania B. We’re just a fool for your foster kitty, Audi aka Little Grey, from the SPCA of Wake County, Raleigh, NC.

Comments

1. skippymom says:

Here, kitten, take my soul. You’re welcome.

2. oooh! can I get some pompoms a-shakin’ for my county’s SPCA fosters?

3. They should name this kitteh: “Spooky”, cuz she sure scared me……. :shock:

4. tongue on the first date ? REALLY ?

5. skippymom says:

I used to have a silver Audi, but it wasn’t as cute as this one.

6. Orcgirl says:

Shakin’ here in your neighboring county Durham

7. Mine, mine, mine, mine!!! *grabby hands*

(My very first kitty was grey like this one and I loved her greyness!)

8. victoreia says:

I call matchingks! That little fur-baby totally matches that rug!

If my soul wasn’t already owned by two other fur-babies, you’d have mine, little sweetie!

9. fish eye no miko says:

Come play with me. Forever, and ever, and ever…

10. The Original Jane says:

Why doesn’t kitty have pupils in his eyes? I know all kitties have blue eyes and can’t see at first but are their pupils covered over? Is this kitty blind?

11. Oceanview says:

I had to go back to the photo, but the pupils are there, though very small and difficult to see.

12. Fird Birfle says:

I second the vote for Matchingks !!!

13. robin b says:

It looks like somebody just had a baaff!

14. Does his head spin around?

That mocking expression – those eyes that have seen the firey lake below – that retching up of damned souls, I’m scared.

15. Quick someone call Father Merrin!

16. Bill the cat has been bizzaaay……

17. DEEEEEEEEEMON KITTY!

18. Audi aka Little Grey, from the SPCA of Wake County, Raleigh, NC, if you did not live so far away, I would be there in a heartbeat ready to give you a loving forever home :D Dania B, is Audi aka LIttle Grey a boy kitty or a girl kitty? :D

19. Ali-Baba says:

Oh man, I wish I still lived in Cary, NC, like I did as a kid! I know! ROAD TRIP! :-)

20. The zombie apocalypse is here. BRAINS!!!!!!!

21. I bet this kitty is adopted within 2 days. Totally prosh, but did you SEE those ferocious claws? Soooo skeeery! Those will cause some very painful scratches during some very fun playtimes!!

22. Beth covered in cat hair says:

Mudbug…BWAHAHAHAHA!

23. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Oh, what a sweet little kitteh! That little pink tongue! That straaaaaych!

24. 6rabbits says:

I thought this, too. I still can’t see pupils! Must say, that tongue is adorable!

25. OMG – more details please – would love to adopt this little love sponge!

26. We have a new Basement Cat and while so far he’s failed to do anything particularly evil, we’re just waiting for him to acquire some minions and launch an attack on Ceiling Cat.

27. Peanutcat says:

Because the sunshine is making the pupils really itty-bitty!

28. 6rabbits says:

“aquire some minions” *ha haha snort laff*

29. that’s my cat’s name :)