Muah-hah-hah-haaaaaah!

So, Mister Powers — you may have defeated my FemBots, and you might have survived my vat of angry sea bass, but now at last you must withstand — The Cackling of Ultimate Bone-Chilling Terror!

EXTRA HAPPY BONUS FUN: Play both of these clips together! DOOO EEET!

Comments

1. “Play them both together? How silly!”, I think. And then I try it.

Genius! But not evil genius…or is it?

2. Fird Birfle says:

Polo looks like a Happy Boid.

Alas, the wretched Computer Lab equip. to which I am limited no hazza thee audio…
    *sad face*

But I”m sure that Polo eez Brilliante. He LOOKS lurvely !!!

3. O….M…..G…..that is a riot!!

Thanks SO much NTMTOM. I really needed that to lower my stress level today.
    :lol:

4. Wait…is he laughing WITH us or AT us?

5. Birdcage says:

Welcome to my life in The Birdcage. You have to be a fairly self-assured person to walk into a room where there’s a burst of maniacal laughter every. single. time they see you. You TELL yourself they are laughing with you …. but then you find yourself thinking, “What? Should I not have worn this skirt with those shoes? Is there something on my face?”

The best is when you’re in another room and they frantically start yelling “MOMMY!! COME MOMMY!!!! OUCH!!!” And you come running thinking that they are in trouble, and when you burst into the bird room, there’s that damnable laughter.

6. EEEEET. Was. AWESOME.

7. whoa, i don’t think my self-esteem could take this bird.

8. THAT was heeelarious. That laughter was contagious and I can’t NOT laugh while listening to it!

9. victoreia says:

*cue dramatic music*

(which I don’t have bookmarked on my work computer…..)

10. 6rabbits says:

So glad the buns can only stomp feet! 8O

11. Leilani says:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! The Bird does it brilliantly! I LOVE Blue and Gold Macaws!

12. I have no idea why but I have the sudden urge to check my wallet, my credit card charge online, my car keys and the liquor cabinet.

13. Michelle says:

Just played this clip and it scared the poop out of all 3 of my rabbits :)

14. Fird Birfle says:

les pauvres lapins :(

15. Fird Birfle says:

gee, victoreia, why DON”T you have that bookmarked on yr work compooter???

Signed,
    Naughty troublemaker

16. I was adopted as a teen, and my parents adopted other kids as well. Our yellow-naped Amazon, Mikey, was by the dining room table, and he had not only adopted my mother’s evil witch cackle of a laugh, but he’d also learn “No!” and “Liar!” It was always a bit awkward when she would be sitting at the table with a social worker (or on the phone with one) trying to convince them why she would be a good home, and every time she said something he would yell, “No! LIAR!!!” and cackle maniacally. Or he’d yell, “NO Mikey, NOOOOO!” He was an evil bird. I loved him so.