When I Grow Up

When I grow up I’m going to walk on stilts in the circus, and climb stairs two at a time, and shop at Big & Tall!

For now, I dream about my future as a basketball star.

Emma’s legs go right up to her neck, Charles L.!

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

SQUUUUUUeeeeeeeee!!!!!

*Awards Emma the Stubbiest Laigs EVAHR Award*

Signed,
    The Ribbons & Decorations Department

2. baileysgrandmom says:

I REALLY think Emma would be lots more comfortubble napping in my LAP! [grabs puppers & runs away...]

3. Puppy belly!!

4. fljsdjkaiorgbvfds
    y’all, will you just LOOK at that BELLEH.
    And those EARS.
    nomnomnom

5. What king of strength of character do those people have to resist doing a faceplant into that belleh every minute of every day?

6. This is so fascinating. I can watch this for hours!!

7. Ali-Baba says:

I dunno, Gigi, ’cause there’s a big ol’ faceprint on my phone screen right about now! That belleh MUST be snorgled! :-)

8. Oh my pftloglynimk!!!!! *faints dead away*

9. Well, there’s 2 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. Really?

10. Anyone else start singing “In a year or two or three…” after reading the title?

11. sleekityin says:

He just proves that “Small is beautiful”. (Though I did hear Princes Charles on TV earlier saying that Corgis were bred as cattle dogs, and that their habit of biting at hooves also extends to the feet and ankles of sentries at Buckingham Palace.)

12. Rachael says:

You know that face is just looking for trouble. :)

Fat puppeh belleh!!1!11!!

13. MusicFan87 says:

Fat puppeh belleh, and little pink toebeans!!!! Awww!!!

14. tehqtetranslate

>>Puppeh belleh!!

15. Her legs reach the ground. How long does she need them to be? :mrgreen:

16. lol, I at least expected some leg twitching from puppeh dreams…

17. skippymom says:

It is yet another rainy day here and I am so sleppy, I probably shouldn’t watch this vidZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

18. Alas…we tried to go to nomhab…but it didn’t work. :) I’m nomming the toe beans Tracylee!

19. JohnnyJohnny says:

Fat Puppy Belly Zerbits in 3…2…1!

20. Jimbeaux says:

Must let sleeping doggies lie… But she’s just TOO ADORABLE!

*gently grabs the sleeping puppersons and runs off!*

21. skippymom says:

*waking up for a second* by the way, do we have a “Honk-Shu” tag? *going back to sleep*

22. Fird Birfle says:

Here’s a photo, skippymom. I bet this is you, carrying the umbrella !!!

23. Tried to make me go to nomhab, I said no, no, no.

24. skippymom says:

Don’t you mean “nyerhe, nyerhe, nyerhe”?

25. skippymom says:

Holy moley, that IS me!

26. Reminds me of a book I just read, The Finer Points of Sausage Dogs:

“It belongs to that genus of dogs marked out by their proximity to the ground. In most cases, this is because of the shortness of the legs. If a dog has short legs, we have found that the body is almost invariably close to the ground. Yet this does not prevent the sausage dog from making its way about its business with considerable despatch.”

27. skippymom says:

I mean, well, except that I’m here in Massachusetts and the last time I was in Washington was about sixteen years ago, but it looks just like me! Well, except that I never wear pants, but otherwise yeah.

28. Martha in Washington says:

My next dog will be a Corgi. Or a Newfie. Haven’t decided yet. (This cutie has me thinking Corgi, though.) (Until CO posts another picture of a Newfie, then it’ll be in the lead.) (Would it be wrong to get one of each?) (And what would my cat think about it?) (Should my cat even have a say in the matter?)

Signed,
    Indecisive Waffler (And Parenthesis Enthusiast)

29. Martha- i have a feeling your cat would have a say even if you didn’t agree :) I think you should get one of each!

30. Fird Birfle says:

so, yeah???

31. skippymom says:

yup

32. Fird Birfle says:

that’s a pretty nice theory, bg :)

33. With black beans on the end! Aaarrrrgghhh! I want to put them in my mouffs to keess & keees & keeees!

34. victoreia says:

*stifled giggles*

35. Talk about sleeping like an angel! How cute and adorable! :)

36. Well yeah me too! I skipped forward a bit and nothing of the sort. I’m spoilt being used to seeing the resident corgi pup sleep and do many a weird thing -from his regular and amusing toe and muzzle twitching, to some really funny sleeping positions. The other week the corner of his mouth puffed out gently with each exhalation like a flappy black blowhole. If this is all that is needed to get on CO then Fonzie the cardigan corgi is a real contender :)