The Cutest Sounds

Ant brings us the vocal stylings of baby sloths.

Fave Frame™

Comments

1. Meeep Meeep!!!!

2. Ehn..ehn..squeak.

3. Ehn!

4. This vid killed me ded. I so want a collection of sloths for my very own.

5. They make sounds, and the sounds are also stinkin’ cute?! This changes everything!

I know Kristen Bell is a human and therefore out of the purview of CO, but everyone should watch the video of her flipping out about sloths on the Ellen show:

6. The sounds are really cute. I like the part where he looks like he’s smiling:)

7. phred's mom says:

Meeps have melted me.

8. Catsquatch says:

So THATS what EHN sounds like! ;D

9. I have this show on my DVR and the cutest part is when they’re having their weekly poop.

10. Leilani says:

Ya know, until I started seeing them on Cute Overload, I thought sloths were creepy. Now they’ve moved up to the #1 reason why I’d ever want to go to Costa Rica! They are TOO CUTE for words . . . except, maybe, “Meeeeh, meeehhh!”

11. -This is an automessage, user Jess McLain, has had her brain exploded into glitter by the cuteness of The Cute Overload…. If you’d like to leave a message, leave one after the beep- BEEEEEEP!

12. My high school career counsellor has a lot of explaining to do, I don’t believe I was ever informed that there was a career that involved caring for baby sloths and teaching them how to climb. I demand a do-over!

13. UH Hunh! just as i suspected shome ehns and chiros and Meep Meep!
    Which caused me to go AWWWWWWWWW!!! And giggle!

14. I LOVE THAT one :)

15. All I have to say is…..SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

16. Alice Shortcake says:

The Soggy Squeaker at the beginning cracks me up every time!

17. Wordgirl says:

Too sweet for words. And sloths seem to always look as though they’re smiling. Gotta love ‘em.

18. Rachael says:

I think they know how cute they are. That’s why they have that perpetual smile. Meeeep!!!

19. edmundh says:

The little guy at 0:10 – 0:12 is FAST!

20. wee noisies — check!

ship ‘em

21. Theresa says:

Just extremely high-pitched “Ehn! Ehn!”s. :D

22. I love it that the lady says to the baby sloth, “Come on, you gotta move!” Now if that isn’t ironic, I don’t know what is!

23. bob drummond says:

I heard that there’s a book comming out about slothes !