Dog Décor

Mr. Leroy Fluffy Pants demonstrates how stripes, patterns and unusual color combinations can really pull a room together.

When can we expect the Dog Decor book by Mr. Leroy Fluffy Pants, Laura O.?

Comments

1. The dog is really cute and the pattern and color mixes are delightful:)

2. Smallthunder says:

The shag rug — don’t forget the shag rug!
    Bonus Martha-Stewart points if the shag matches your hair/fur.

3. the shag rug has a beepable nose

4. Oceanview says:

So, are throw pillows meant for playing fetch?

5. The 1970’s threw up all over that room! (do they have a rake for that shag rug?)

6. Is Mr. Leroy Fluffy Pants available for hire for decor advice? My house is pretty much all beige or off-white (except for the multi-colored cats, of course).

7. Theresa says:

I disagree. Teal blue and curry is very up-to-date. An avocado refrigerator– now that’s ’70s!

8. Fird Birfle says:

Mr. LeRoy Fluffy Pants also demonstrates an admirable Second Position from Classical Ballet.
    See illustration (link), below.

Also: Theresa: does it count if my mom’s ORIGINAL built-in OVEN was
    avocado green?? I think her refrigerator was the Squash color ….
    See Fatio Lane, Or. Pk, Fla.

9. ah that’s the key ceejoe :) Your cats make up the ensemble of colors necessary. Your beige and off-white provides an avid backdrop for their splendor :)

10. Hmmm fluffypants is doing it well :) Although, he kinda looks like he’s saying “WHAT?! I didn’t do it…I swear. I’m blaming the cat”

11. JohnnyJohnny says:

See now, that’s what’s called “Power Clashing.” Mr. Pants knows he’s the alpha cutie and he dresses and decorates to intimidate. And believe you me, if he was in my life he’d get all the cookies and denta-bones he could eat.

“Sir…Yes Sir!”

12. JohnnyJohnny says:

I vote “Second Position” should be a Rule of Cuteness™.

13. Robin Kiesel says:

i agree, think of it as a beige and off-white canvas to which you use your creative genius to masterfully apply the essential color of cats

14. sabrina rose says:

I agree. And look at the adorable matching feeties!

15. Madame X says:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present…

The Next HGTV Design Star!!!!

16. Martha in Washington says:

The rug pulls the whole room together.

17. Could you tell me what kind of dog this cutie is?

18. That’s it! Mr. Leroy Fluffy Pants is coming home with me today! hee hee! Oh, how I love him! He’s the cutest thing I’ve seen today! :)

19. LOLz!

20. isabella says:

that dog is so cute!:)

21. with those awesome colors, he’s gotta be a HOKIE!

22. Laura O says:

He is a maltese cross chihuaua, more maltese and very cute

23. I agree! Thanks for the reply. We just picked out our first puppy: a shih tzu, poodle, and fox terrier mix :)