Buns ‘n’ Ammo

In the war against cat ‘n racks it’s been asked how much ammo will I need?

Lots. Lots more ammo.

Bunnies are highly com-bust-able. When loading your rack it is important to be seated comfortably.

Always keep a large stockpile of ammunition. With bunnies this should not be too difficult.

Tessa R. rescued a nest of 8 cottontail bunnies. She named the little ladies man, Lazarus.

Comments

1. elfdancer says:

No! Don’t shoot!

2. 6rabbits says:

*faints from the overwhelming proshness*

3. Fird Birfle says:

*hauls out the HK Defibrillator and the Duct Tape…..

4. Buns ‘n Roses—guaranteed to drop a man at 500 feet. *snerk*

5. Red Toenails says:

Nah, nah, nah.

6. For the win.

7. 260Oakley says:

Time for a quote from Middlemarch: “I wish her joy of her hare shirt.”

8. 260Oakley says:

This, of course, is Mrs. Cadwallader’s reaction to the news of Dorothea’s marriage to Mr. Casaubun.

9. Buns ‘n Mammo?

10. 6rabbits says:

*revives briefly to be concerned about the use of duct tape, spots bebeh buns and collapses again*

11. 6rabbits says:

snerk!

12. My rabbit is giving me a dirty look for finding these as adorable as her.

13. Take me down to the Lagomorph City where the buns are cute and the hares are pretty. Take! Me! Home!

14. Brilliant!

15. Chris B. says:

About three weeks ago I had a litter of 10 baby cottontails left with me. So far only two have survived and are growing. Mine were snuggly until a few days ago when they decided they were too big to cuddle with mommy. Now the love to binky and hop like mad.

16. I’m really impressed that you maganaged to make a Middlemarch quote funny. Not that I didn’t like the book, but humor really isn’t its focus. Make that two funny quotes, actually!

17. That dangling paw in the second pic is just killing me

18. bob drummond says:

I’m sorry to hear about your loss of eight buns..at least 2 have survived and are making it ! Hope they don’t “make anymore ” though !! HYUK YUK ! Buns do reproduce remember !

19. Sorry Angel. Kevin wins.

20. Fird Birfle says:

Good wirk, Chris!! Keep on, keepin’ on!!! YAY Bunnies!!!

21. Fird Birfle says:

Disapproval: Job Security for rabbits :)

22. Saffron says:

Send lawyers, buns and money. Teh qte has hit the fan!

23. Madame X says:

A Piña Colada (at Trader’s Vic, of course) in honor of Mr. Z, please!

24. Rescuing baby bunnehs is great, but make sure they are actually abandoned!! Mommy buns tend to wander from the nest to forage, and also to keep predators away from the nest. The babies keep each other warm and mom helps out by covering the nest with grass and leaves. She comes back to nurse and clean the bunnies, then she wanders off again.

25. Excellent advice and so true. There is a back story on these baby buns which made it a true rescue. Their dog uncovered the nest, which was in a horse stall, which was needed for an injured horse to recuperate.

26. Saffron says:

:D

27. BWAH!

(I see what you did thar…)

28. My dog finds bun nests in the backyard all the time, unfortunately, often biting some of the babehs. =’(

29. …I love the teeny tiny tail on the top bunny in the first pic…O_O

30. lds7yrs says:

I iz ded frum that baby tail…

31. Fird Birfle says:

(the duct tape is for repairing the Defibrillator, not on you, 6 :) )

32. 6rabbits says:

You don’t know how relieved I am to hear that FB! :-)