Caturday Redonkulousness Continues

Alert Cuteporter Jack B. saw this new addition to the “Chick ‘n’ Kit” series just published. Oh please, you have got to be kidding me with those chickular belly nuzzles. Check it:

Comments

1. This wuz posted 05-25, submitted by Brinkersons.

2. This is the one that should have been called Are You My Mama!!!

3. What a sweet, patient, long-suffering cat.

4. If kitty likes bellyrubs, s/he may be getting as much out of it as the chick! I’ve had a (male) cat who would do anything for a rub, including letting a littler kitteh knead and knead and then finally nurse. It’s my best cat story ever.

5. dubyah1 says:

Matchinks!

6. Legotech says:

That hasta be the softest floofiest warmest nest EVAR!

7. 260Oakley says:

Latest campaign promise: a chicken in every potbelly.

8. Once A Fish says:

The cat’s thinking, “when I said I wanted a chicken nugget in my belly, this is NOT what I meant!”

9. Kari Callin says:

“Mamma, can you lift your “wing” so I can get under. Here, I’ll help. UUUUHHHHHH…it’s too heavy. Um, I’ll just sit on top of it.”

10. D’awww!

11. LisaLassie says:

“chickular”. What a wonderful word. I am so lucky to be able to come here and build my vocabulary with words that nobody outside of Cute Overload can understand. They miss so much.

12. Tater Tot says:

And now I’m jealous of a chicken.

13. Iva Uridel says:

I want dat cutie little chickie-kitty pair!
    Sooo unbelievably yummy.

14. Leilani says:

I’m jealous of the cat! I’d love to have a little baby chicken to snuggle with me.

15. Fird Birfle says:

16. JenDeyan says:

Serious qte-itude!

17. Hey Lisa ,
    Wanna have some real fun ? Use C.O. speak to someone & when they look at you funny pretend to cop the attitude “What ? What do you mean you don’t understand what I just said????? ”
    If you don’t dazzle ‘em with brilliance baffle ‘em with teh cute!

18. The look of patient suffering on that cat is killing me. Poor kitty. Can I scritch your ears at least?

19. doomchild says:

Sometimes that’s just awkward. I’m a non-native English speaker, and when talking to an American friend I have to reeeaaalllyy strain myself to remember the “real” words to terms like snorgle, redonk and nom :/

20. So adorable. But kitty looks a noid. ;)

21. Nommies are food – especially Cookies – if you love someone you and the someone snorgle – you wrap you arms round and hug and cuddle – redonk is short of redonkulous I would say if I may – that it is like ridiculous – but only in a pleasant way, because you smile at it
    See it my way – I am English born – and I came to CuteOverload and it was like having another language to ADD to my repertoire of – umm six I think but some are better to learn (easier) than others

22. KIttyMarthaPoo says:

Love how the chick’s little legs flail as he keeps trying to mount Mount Kitty to land in the softness. He just can’t get up there.

23. Queen of Dork says:

I’m over here having Cat Withdrawal. I have not petted, kissed, stroked, smooched, been bossed around by, loved, been given the evil eye by, heard the purr of, marveled at the whiskers of, shooed off of the kitchen counters and the dining room table, laughed at the antics of, a cat. In so many months. Crap. I SO miss living with the wonderful creature, a cat. *gulp. sobs a little, tiny bit*

24. 260Oakley says:

Queenie, I wish I could send my two Ministers of Feline Mayhem for a visit at Castle Dorrk. Then you could get your fill of cat antics and I could get…. a break!

25. Katrina says:

Chicktacular. Oh, Queen of Dork, I am so sorry for your loss. Best wishes to everypeep!

26. dubyah1 says:

One of the funniest things I’ve ever had the privilege to see was watching a videotape of a colleague in a simulation trying to get something just out of reach, and hear a colonel mutter, ‘Ehn! Ehn!’.
    I ‘Baroo?’d, so we looked at each other, nodded curtly, and went on with the marking.
    CO-speak is EVERYwhere!

27. Queen of Dork says:

Thanks Oakley. The castle is always open to you and your kitties! The drawbridge over the moat is down.

28. Legotech says:

Patient suffering or total ‘nipped out stoner cat? :)

29. Oskar is such a marvelously patient kitty. Those chicks aren’t half bad either.

30. AWW :( I am sure you will soon have a couple of kitties who will do that for you, Queen of Dork :) Look at the local SPCA :) I am sure there are kitties there who want a new forever home :)

31. :lol: That little chick want to get under all that floof to stay warm :lol:

32. Theresa says:

Are you unhappy? This is crazy-adorable!

33. Theresa says:

This isn’t the first time CO has had a kitty with a big ol’ tomcat hayd being gentle with some baby. Have to delve into the archives. :D

34. Theresa says:

HAW

35. Theresa says:

Get ON mah belleh!

36. doomchild says:

True. It’s just scary how sometimes I automatically use lolspeak or CO terms. I can has a snorgle? It can be noms tiem nao plz?

37. addacat says:

This cat is on dope, right?

38. Mary (the first) says:

I’m also currently catless but luckily have friends with cats that allow me to pet them sometimes, and “baby sit”, even. So far, I’m holding on.. but found myself patting a stuffed rabbit the other night with a “good kitty” motion, so clearly I should get some real ones soon. (Plus, last night I dreamed about 2 kittayns coming to my house. Sigh)

39. On the other hand, no litter patrol. No omnipresent air freshners, you get the picture.

40. Theresa says:

((((((((((((Queenie))))))))))))))

41. Fird Birfle says:

So this is “just a chick flick”, huh guys???

Signed,
    Kiddingk. I’m KIDDINGK!!!

42. I can’t take it.

43. It’s too much.

44. Oh no queenie. I didnt realize you were kittyless., hugs from me and lilac and little one send you lots of kitty snorgles.

45. Ah well it’s one chick flick everyone’s happy to watch over and over and over :D

46. Jeffray says:

“I don’t get this nursing thing. Is something supposed to happen when I do this?”

“…Well, it’s warm and fluffy. That’s something, I guess.”

47. bob drummond says:

Careful with that downed drawbridge Queenie ! Cute Overload might try 2 “Storm the Castle “!

48. sleekityin says:

It’s that tricky ascent across the Valley of the Floof before scaling the lower slopes of the Belleh of Impending Doom.

49. bob drummond says:

U got that right !!!!

50. All language(s) consist of words – I was listening to a song the other day and the girl sang “They’re words and words are all I have to charm your heart away” well it surely sounded awfu’ purdy -

51. enny tiem you choozez is a noms tiem – nommies is nice -oohie – I has to go get a nommie now before I cwy IZE hungwy