A Concerned Look

Micah W. says this pic of his pup Iggy is the definition of “puppy dog eyes”.

Comments

1. Ayeesha says:

Lord Jesus, now that’s just flat out not fair. Total emotional manipulation. That being said, may I have him?

2. hey, Emmylee… want an ear flap?

I think this pup hits several rules of cuteness:
    eyebrow blobs (triangles?)
    leg chub
    muzzle
    tiny clawsies
    & omg forehead wrinkle

3. A wise man named Clampett once said, “Hound dogs always look worried.”

4. Rachael says:

His leg chubs are devastating!

I just looked in my Funk & Wagnalls’ under “puppy dog eyes” and sure enough, this guy’s picture was there. :)

5. Aaaaaaahhhhh! Leg chub!1! How does Micah W get anything done???

6. Fird Birfle says:

I second the leg chub, the tiny clawsies and the forehead wrinkle. I noticed them also!!

7. JenDeyan says:

Whatever it is I did I am SO sorry! I will never do it again and here’s plenty of puppy treats and hugs and scritches and snorgling and…

8. Looks like puppers has a bit of a soul patch going on as well.

9. Can I borrow him to work on my insurance agent? I could really use that little guys sad eyes to ring out some more money out of the insurance company!

We got flooded by a monster rainstorm 3 days ago and we lost a lot of stuff in the basement, fridge, freezer, furniture…. But what hurts the most is the books that were ruined.

OK break over, back to cleaning!

10. :( So sorry for your bummer, Gigi. Sending you positive vibes…

If you honestly think your insurance company is not fulfilling its obligations, call your State insurance deptarment and file a claim. Most companies will pay up once a State gets involved. ;)

11. Good luck, Gigi! Sorry to hear about the losses, and here’s hoping the insurance company pays up.

12. Anyone know what kind of pup Iggy is? I’m guessing he’s a mix, but I can’t figure out of what breeds… Whatever he is, he’s 100 percent cute-a-licious!

13. skippymom says:

Oh, no! How many books did you lose, and were they particularly special ones?

14. Thank you but I live in Canada.

15. About 40 harcovers, many Stephen King, 2 Neil Gaiman, 4 Asimov and some others. Some were first editions but not particularly expensive one. Most of the books are upstairs but we ran out of room!

16. Crazy Pants says:

Gigi! My thoughts are with you. I will be hoping for a speedy clean up and for the red tape to be less icky.

17. minimoppel says:

Teeheehee. Iggy Pup.

18. Oh that’s right. Here ya go: http://www.giocanada.org/

19. (melts and hands over wallet, food and pillow) isn’t he sweet!

Looks like a bullmastiff puppy. B-i-i-g paws there.

20. ffleur2 says:

Try ironing the pages in the books. I know, I know. It’s not a perfect remedy but if you want to keep the book and can’t purchase another, it is a solution.

21. Pot luck clean up party at Gigi ‘s !!! Everyone bring a mop,a bucket, a shovel & a yummy dish !

22. I tried but they are just to damaged.

23. bob drummond says:

Not 2 mention a replacement book too !

24. skippymom says:
  25. skippymom says:

Also a cask of gin and tonic.

26. The Original Jane says:

@hovertext: Thanks a lot for that earworm! Arggh!

27. Fird Birfle says:

Leslie haz a sad for Gigi’s current @ngst and a sad for the buks. :(

iz sending you well-wishes and free [but, unfortunately, imaginary] buks to replace them.

and a rainbow, too.
    At least I can put a picture of a real rainbow, here.

28. I’m melllllllllllllllting…….

29. A cask of Gin & tonic & that dip just might be tasty !!!

30. Now there’s a pup who’s just widdled somewhere not obvious.