A Concerned Look

Micah W. says this pic of his pup Iggy is the definition of “puppy dog eyes”.

1. Ayeesha says:

Lord Jesus, now that’s just flat out not fair. Total emotional manipulation. That being said, may I have him?

2. hey, Emmylee… want an ear flap?

I think this pup hits several rules of cuteness:
    eyebrow blobs (triangles?)
    leg chub
    tiny clawsies
    & omg forehead wrinkle

3. Fird Birfle says:

I second the leg chub, the tiny clawsies and the forehead wrinkle. I noticed them also!!

4. A wise man named Clampett once said, “Hound dogs always look worried.”

5. Rachael says:

His leg chubs are devastating!

I just looked in my Funk & Wagnalls’ under “puppy dog eyes” and sure enough, this guy’s picture was there. :)

6. Aaaaaaahhhhh! Leg chub!1! How does Micah W get anything done???

7. JenDeyan says:

Whatever it is I did I am SO sorry! I will never do it again and here’s plenty of puppy treats and hugs and scritches and snorgling and…

8. Looks like puppers has a bit of a soul patch going on as well.

9. Can I borrow him to work on my insurance agent? I could really use that little guys sad eyes to ring out some more money out of the insurance company!

We got flooded by a monster rainstorm 3 days ago and we lost a lot of stuff in the basement, fridge, freezer, furniture…. But what hurts the most is the books that were ruined.

OK break over, back to cleaning!

10. Crazy Pants says:

Gigi! My thoughts are with you. I will be hoping for a speedy clean up and for the red tape to be less icky.

11. Good luck, Gigi! Sorry to hear about the losses, and here’s hoping the insurance company pays up.

12. skippymom says:

Oh, no! How many books did you lose, and were they particularly special ones?

13. About 40 harcovers, many Stephen King, 2 Neil Gaiman, 4 Asimov and some others. Some were first editions but not particularly expensive one. Most of the books are upstairs but we ran out of room!

14. ffleur2 says:

Try ironing the pages in the books. I know, I know. It’s not a perfect remedy but if you want to keep the book and can’t purchase another, it is a solution.

15. I tried but they are just to damaged.

16. Fird Birfle says:

Leslie haz a sad for Gigi’s current @ngst and a sad for the buks. :(

iz sending you well-wishes and free [but, unfortunately, imaginary] buks to replace them.

and a rainbow, too.
    At least I can put a picture of a real rainbow, here.

17. :( So sorry for your bummer, Gigi. Sending you positive vibes…

If you honestly think your insurance company is not fulfilling its obligations, call your State insurance deptarment and file a claim. Most companies will pay up once a State gets involved. ;)

18. Thank you but I live in Canada.

19. Oh that’s right. Here ya go: http://www.giocanada.org/

20. Anyone know what kind of pup Iggy is? I’m guessing he’s a mix, but I can’t figure out of what breeds… Whatever he is, he’s 100 percent cute-a-licious!

21. minimoppel says:

Teeheehee. Iggy Pup.

22. (melts and hands over wallet, food and pillow) isn’t he sweet!

Looks like a bullmastiff puppy. B-i-i-g paws there.

23. Pot luck clean up party at Gigi ‘s !!! Everyone bring a mop,a bucket, a shovel & a yummy dish !

24. bob drummond says:

Not 2 mention a replacement book too !

25. skippymom says:
  26. skippymom says:

Also a cask of gin and tonic.

27. A cask of Gin & tonic & that dip just might be tasty !!!

28. The Original Jane says:

@hovertext: Thanks a lot for that earworm! Arggh!

29. I’m melllllllllllllllting…….

30. Now there’s a pup who’s just widdled somewhere not obvious.