Buns can enjoy a nice box while plotting your demise too.

Why should cats have all the fun?

WHAT'S IN THAT HOLE?!
Pipola makes a pretty good cat, Unerica.

Comments

1. 1, 2, bunny’s coming for you…

2. Fird Birfle says:

WANT x 400, 000

*grabby hands*

*dashes off to Siberia, with bunny, bag of bunny kibble & stalks of celery*

3. Want to kees the nose!

4. Does Maru know about this????

5. Jack “Rabbit” Nicholson in “The Shining: “Honey, I’m home!”

6. If this was a horror movie, someone would blindly stick his arm down the hole and get it bitten off. :shock:

7. Mmm. box lunch

8. I can just hear the kronsch sounds! Bunnies LOVE their boxes… And a *BEEP* to that adorable nose!

9. Bun disapproves of box…..

10. The Dastardly Disapproving Nose of Doom, up close and in person.

11. (claps apprecialtively!)

12. Oceanview says:

Or “Heeeeere’s Bunny!”.

13. SlaveToCat says:

3, 4, I’m running out the door.

5, 6 pump up the kicks..

14. Kari Callin says:

Just a wee bit more off the bottom, and my bunny hole of doom will be complete!!!

15. elfdancer says:

7,8, eat out the gate…

16. skippymom says:

Hey, Firdie, I heard a storm was going to hit Jacksonville. Did you make out OK?

17. Fird Birfle says:

“a storm” = HA!!!

First, I very genuinely appreciate your asking. CO is the home of some of the Nicest Peeps on the Planet.

Ich bin sehr fortunate and ich bin okey-dokey!!!
    Fortunately the bldg I’m living in is masonry/ concrete and is evidently at a pretty decent elevation b/c although we have had RAIN RAIN RAIN wind wind RAIN and then a bit of RAIN …. our driveway and parking spaces are NOT in standing water which is the case across many areas of Jax. My brother’s house in Nassau Co., just above the Northern county border with Duval Co/ Jax, has two inches of standing water.

Below is a link to some photos from one of the local news affiliates; there are many many photo shows linked on various local newspapers, websites and tv. stations. But here’s one set. The winds were just two hairs, below the minimum required to have been made a “minimal” hurricane. Enjoy!!

18. Fird Birfle says:

It’s NO GOOD w/o somebody wandering either “down those stairs” or “through THAT door” ….

19. Fird Birfle says:

*Joins in the applause!!*

I wonder whether maybe the nice Mod Gods could find an Impending Doom or a Disapproval Tag for the grumpy bun???

20. Fird Birfle says:

PS in #15 is a nice (but dimly “lit”) rainbow and # 26 is a phenomenal shot of a powerful, large wave, crashing in the ocean, with a nice range of colors.

21. Fird, wonder no more…

22. Fird Birfle says:

OOPS I di-unt lookit the Tags under the photo and they already HAVE impending doom.

*blushes*
    *places Dunce Cap on head*

*sits in corner*

23. 6rabbits says:

9, 10, don’t come back again! *with disapproval*

24. 6rabbits says:

8O @ pic #2!

25. Yep, because the tag was added right after you so kindly requested it.
    (removes Dunce Cap, adds feathers and glitter, makes party hat, gives hat back)

26. victoreia says:

….in the dark, during the storm, with the power out. After everybody else has died horrible deaths……

27. Michael says:

Difference between buns in boxes and cats in boxes: buns will make or customize their own hole, by eating the box. Lots of fiber. Yum.

28. Fird Birfle says:

Awwwww– nice adjustments to the Cap ! Thx pyrit :)

29. Fird Birfle says:

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*thud*

30. Bunnies ain't kitties! ;-) says:

“makes a pretty good cat”??
    Oh, the shame…poor Pipola!
    Bunnies are SO much better than cats, and any attempts at comparison is just bound to end in tears for any silly felines.
    I’d say Pipola makes an AWESOME BUNNY, and also, makes a great home for him/herself! :-D

31. Rachael says:

I’m more than relieved to know you’re okay. Property can be replaced but peeps cannot.

32. My husband and I just came through your area 10 days ago. Glad you’re okay. CO wouldn’t be the same without your wit!

33. Fird Birfle says:

WOW to skippymom, 6rabbits, jujube & Rachael.

Y’all are Awesomeness Itself!!!

Avec l’amour et de la paix,

Leslie
    Jax Fla

34. OMG I love this picture… and I am still giggling Teee heee hee!

35. I’m scared. Somebody hold me…