Simon’s Cat is Tongue Tied

Watch Simon’s cat curiosities get the best of him. Again!

For all Simon’s Cat episodes, head on over to Simonscat.com Rib. it.

Advertisements

Comments

1. Theresa says:

Hey, some people do that on purpose.

2. Haha, reminds me of the times my cats found my red slider turtle and had a paw raised ready to touch it for about 20 minutes. Never did work up the nerves…

3. kibblenibble says:

Notice how the frog’s expression changes from somewhat neutral to irritated after the cat taps him, with the mere addtion of two tiny eyebrows. I’m a fan because of subtlties like this. The characters have so much personality with basically no dialogue and a few simple lines. 🙂

4. kibblenibble says:

“Lines” meaning the kind you draw with, not the kind that a character speaks, of course. 😳

5. Hope that wasn’t a psychoactive toad!

6. Marci B says:

these are the best!!!!

7. Chris B. says:

Love It. Love It. Love It. Simon’s Cat is always funny.

8. Theresa says:

Oh gosh, that always cracks me up: Cat vs. Something Potentially Slimy. I have a friend who has four cats and a (BIG) turtle, and sometimes they all gather around him and all do exactly that. 😆

9. Theresa says:

PS, Guys, I’m pretty sure that’s a toad. 😀

10. Fird Birfle says:

I’d like a photo of that encounter 🙂

11. kallisto73 says:

But toads are psychoactive, aren’t they? 🙂

12. Theresa says:

Firdie, it is so funny! They all have this look on their face like “OMG, I know it’s going to be all cold and slimy, but I must!!!!”

13. Shannon says:

:42 – smack

14. Would have been even funnier if the cat started seeing funny things after licking the toad

15. Way back when, I had a kitten – and twice he came in foaming at the mouth and spitting, after having a run-in with a toad :O Looked alarming, but no real harm done.

16. Fird Birfle says:

There is/ are a particular breed/ type that can be poisonous.

I’m not sure of which one and I’m reading CO while playing “hooky” from cleaning my apt today so I cannot take the time to do research that I often would do here ….

but not all are toxic.

17. Fird Birfle says:

oooooo Theresa, NOW I know of what, else, that description reminds me —
    remember when there was a storyline and a photo here on CO (I cannot presently recall the entire setup) maybe of three cows, a fence and a dog or something.
    The byline indicated that (the dog) looked like an odd breed of cow or something….??? All the cows were analysing the situation?

18. Theresa says:
  19. 😆 Same here, Chris B. 😆

20. My kitty had this exact encounter with a toad. His reaction upon catching and tasting it were the same as Simon’s cat, without the jumping up and down.

21. Fird Birfle says:

That’s EXACTLY the one (or the two) that I had in mind!!!

*YAY*

22. Theresa says:

See under “Cult Films”: “Cane Toads” 😯

When I first heard this (years ago), I was all “Wait, they do what?!! With what??!!