Little Kit, Little Kit, Let Me In (Your Armpit)!

Or I’ll cheep and I’ll cheep and I’ll peck my way in!

Brinke G. brought this exceptional (and viral) video to our attention. For more cat and chick action visit Tubbytubbytubtubs.

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

Chick must be attracted to those pink toe beans.. as am I …

2. I love the kitty’s shifty eyes. “Is this okay? Can I set my paw down a li’l, or will you freak out and peck me again?”

3. skippymom says:

Holy freakin’ crap.

4. OMG! my kittens would not be quite that tolerant! :)

5. As in – tastes like Chicken tonight!

6. birds9y9 says:

“Let me in under your furry wing… or else!”

7. Starfish says:

I wonder if chicky has no claws (or if he gets them trimmed). I know if 0:05 happened to me, I probably wouldn’t be as calm about it as kitteh is.

8. So cute – it actually reminds me of my behavior with my cats in the morning – one bats me on the arm until I get up and feed him. Let’s put it this way – being bothered like that, my cats would probably say ‘Hey Janie – I got dinner covered tonight”.

9. wuyizidi says:

No matchingks tag? That’s the first time I’ve seen a chick perfectly camouflaged against a cat of all things (“That’s the last place the other cats will look for me!”).

10. I noticed that, too! What a sweet and patient kitty.

11. skippymom says:

My kitties do enjoy armpit scritches, so I wonder whether they would accept one administered by a chick, or just be freaked out by the whole idea. Or, of course, eat the chick.

12. rescue gal says:

Watch some of the other videos- this cat deserves the All Time Most Tolerant Cat award.

13. Sasha's Mum says:

How very considerate of the chick to be colour-coordinated with the oh-so-tolerant kitteh!

14. auroragyps says:

Cat: “The things I put up with for catnip.”

15. Fird Birfle says:

Happy Friday peeps :)

FWIW, thees kittaye is the spittin’ image of my Dear Departed Salinger.
    The same olive-green eyes, black tiger striping ….

However, he did not have any accessory chicks.

16. Well except for Penny my cats have all been hand raised so I know they would not eat the chick, I think they would be afraid of it instead and run away and hide.

17. What a patient and oh-so-very-resigned kitteh..

18. I showed the vid to my boyfriend and he said “That’s a mama cat.”

19. Oh this would go down so differently if it were my cat…

20. For real– I’ve had my cat since she was a teeny baby and have coddled her way too much. She found a rat in my kitchen and just got really excited and nervous and wanted to smell it. So not the hunter.

21. You know those annoying little pop-up ads that happen in the middle of these videos? Usually they are *vaguely* related to the content of the video. For some reason the “related” ad was titled “Why Men Pull Away–The Top 10 Things Women Are Doing Wrong.” I wonder what the common tag was?
    Anyway, my old man cat is so annoyed with my young female kitten right now that I can’t imagine him letting anything so close, let alone something noisy! Love it!

22. minecritter says:

I weel save you for later, my leetle morsel….

23. AWW :D That kitty must think that little chick is his/her baby :D I would just LOVE to see pictures of that cat and chick when that chick has feathered out :D

24. This reminds me of a video of a hen with a kitten :D The kitten happened to get out and a neighbor thought it was a stray and took the kitten to a shelter. Fortunately, the kitten was returned to his owner and one very worried momma hen :D

25. And…. CUT! Just then little chick loses its head…. mwahahaha.

Sorry. I´m so evil. Hehe.

26. yolanda says:

We never stop to wonder that a creature as stupid as a chicken can figure out that the front legs on a cat are analogous to the wing on a mother hen. But stop and wonder about that. How in the heck did the chicken figure out that the arm is the place to snuggle? Why not down under her back leg? Her chin? Lots of places to tuck yourself on a cat. On mama hen, however, only under the wings.

27. Chicklet: Just let me snoozle in the warm, aright?

Any of my cats: I know a warmer place.

28. I thought exaccerly the same.

29. Me three!

30. Queen of Dork says:

Wow. I have had some experience taking care of CO peeps on the ward but this one almost made ME explode into ribbons of rainbow colored, sparkle glitter stuff.

31. Fird Birfle says:

may we QUOTE you on that, skippymom???

32. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Chick magnet!

33. Kristy Doman says:

Sweet cat. Probably just born without any “killer instinct.” My cats, the serial killers, would have had a field day with that chick!