All Puppies, All The Time

Just in case you had an insatiable craving for the sweet, sweet Shiba Inu pups. C.O. and Danielle live to serve!

Streaming live video by Ustream

Comments

1. my productivity is ruined!!! ;) I melted at the pup sleeping on mom’s butt and then he/she gave a little yawn. awwww.

2. Theresa says:

8O Teh Shiba-Cam! It’s back! What a joy! It’s so great to see them squirming around!

3. little twitch here, little twitch there-
    and there goes another hour of my life i’ll never get back.

4. Birdcage says:

Oh no. Shiba-cam is back. I should just report myself to my boss and be done with it.

5. I will interrupt my watching of the pups only long enough to: Squeeeeee puppies !!!
    And now, back to watching those pups!!

6. skippymom says:

For a moment there it looked as though that puppy was trying to go back inside mom.

7. skippymom says:

What the heck did I say now? I’m having a weird feeling I’m out of favor here lately.

8. Theresa says:

Aww. Not with me, Skippymom. Have a cinnamon latte.

9. skippymom says:

Thanks, Theresa. *sniff* Coming from you, that makes me feel all better.
    I never had a cinnamon latte before–it’s delicious.

10. Theresa says:

PS: OK, we’re talking approximately 3 months of squirmy, squeaky, puppy-belly goodness here. Life is good. :D

11. Theresa says:

Oh snap, I said it! I said the p-word! Biscotti, anyone?

12. Theresa says:

*pushes dish of biscotti to S-Mom*

13. Rachael says:

Not with me either, kid. :)

14. Danielle says:

Welcome to the milk bar everyone!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

15. That comment made me snort out loud. Well done, Birdcage, well done.

16. skippymom says:

CO peeps are such good friends.

17. skippymom says:

We all should.

18. Theresa says:

And stinkin’ funny, too, if I may say so.

19. tommygirl says:

Poopies!!!

20. Puppy, sneezed, woke up, and now is having meelks! Squeeee!

21. victoreia says:

Yeah. Nursing puppies will win out over processing applications any time, any day.

22. Bookend says:

Squeeeeee, and there’s a white puppy! Goodbye productivity, hello sleep-deprivation.

23. poor mama pup is so tired; but almost all the puppies are sleeping on one of her legs/arms…and so she is being very sweet and not moving so as not to wake them but looks rather uncomfortable (bless)….

24. Theresa says:

How many baby-dogs are there, anyway? Four? Five?

25. Shirley says:

Five new fur babies

26. JustAnotherHeather says:

Aww, did anyone just see Mom wake up and get all happy because human dad entered the room? And then she got a big tummy rub. And now it’s feeding time again.

27. Oh my gosh, they are ALL nomming now. I’m transfixed!

28. Fird Birfle says:

I only hope that no Brain Surgeons wander in, to CO to see this post ….

29. why am I still in moderation?
    Sadly wanders over to the Tiki lounge area(admiring the latest decorations)
    and checks the fridge for freshly made Nanaimo bars…(oops, kettle is boiling so anyone for tea?)

30. Five? Four brown and one white? Do they look like little otters to anyone else?

31. Oceanview says:

Major otter likeness! Glad I’m not the only one who thought so.

32. Oceanview says:

This puppeh cam made me say to myself (Apologies to whomever has used it before) “You want the Cute?! You can’t handle the Cute!” and then I sank to the floor, fainting from overcomsumption of dangerous cuteness.

33. oh my goodness, i’m so sorry! i didn’t hear you rustling around down here. i was in back, just getting ready for the friday rush… okay, let’s see, where did i put those lava lamps?

come back soon!

34. Bobanissmo says:

Hello, we are extremely interested in one of your puppies ! How can we get in contact with you ? Thank you very much !

35. That little pale one is a mover!

36. i count on you guys to say things like that. it’s the only way i can sort out the riff from the raff.

and yes, i too fell victim to the stubbular, ottery, buttery, wiggly, yawny, straaaichy puppies and their tired mama. i think i watched it for a little longer than most would consider healthy. i probably could have gone to graduate school. or folded laundry.

oh we’re a strange breed, ain’t we?

37. me too. almost woke the wee pups!

38. Mum is resting her head on one of her puppies. OMG so cute. *o*

39. Theresa says:

TIKI LOUNGE?? You know what that means! Hawaiian War Chant!

40. Theresa says:

I gotta tell you guys, those baby-dogs really go to town on Mom’s nipples. I keep saying “ouch! ouch! OWSCHE!”

41. That was my first thought as well !

42. Brekkie!

43. dubyah1 says:

I heard Grumpy’s pump [!] organ music and Happy’s yodelling from Snow White: 1:15

44. hi Sharpy, no worries, I was really enjoying myself in there(here)…everyone has done a tremendous job of making it so homey and pleasant; moderation time just flies by! I KNOW I will be back! Steps back to admire lava lamps…

45. VERY atmospheric; we should have this playing on a loop in the lounge!!!
    Starts stirring up a pitcher of Mai tais , in anticipation …

46. Momma has her head laying on the light colored pup. hope she doesn’t sufficate it!

47. AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW i want my own puppy too, they are just so “fluffy” <3<3 sent one to Finland =) PS: And take good care of them

48. Theresa says:

“OFF THE AIR”!!?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, “OFF THE AIR”??

49. Mariana says:

nom nom om nom.. slerp slerp slerp… such precious pups. but ever so hungry. whenever I come to check in on them there they are noming away….

50. I turned this on three times today and it always starts at the same spot…. I thought the stream was live…

51. It’s been live every time I’ve checked it (nearly daily over the last couple of weeks)…