Sometimes You’re The Cheerleader, And Sometimes You’re The Pom-Pom

Today, I am the pom-pom. I feel tossed, shaken and generally out of sorts.

Hope you cheer up soon, Eliot.

Comments

1. 8O

2. skippymom says:

Theresa and Fird Birfle, I think you’d both better get over here right away!

3. My thinking, too! And, why is there no sparkly stuff in that pom-pom? (Aside from Eliot, of course.)

4. hang on there! Looks like a bumpy ride…

5. Hold still long enough so I can get those toebeans!!

6. skippymom says:

Actually, the combination of black-and-white cat and pom-poms might not be safe for Theresa. Maybe we shouldn’t tell her about this.

7. AWW :D Come with me, dear sweet kitty :D I will not use you as a pom-pom :D I will give you lots and lots of cuddles, kisses and good food :D

8. Don’t worry Skippy! I’m standing by with the Hello Kitty bandaids and a pitcher of margaritas to help patch up Theresa her after she faints.

9. Eliot, the Reluctant Cheerleader says: “Gimme a W! Gimme a T! Gimme an F!”
    Somewhere, when Eliot’s human least expects it, revenge will follow…

10. Theresa says:

*waving pompoms* Rah! We are all about the pompoms!

11. HA! I hate to admit it, but that took me a second to figure out…

12. Little Eliot is making the W with his body…

13. skippymom says:

Yeah me too.

14. Fird Birfle says:

*waving cat*

tee and also HEE !!!!

15. Fird Birfle says:

Now see? THIS Teresa’s takin’ all the mischevious FUN outta tha game !!!

*pouts dramatically*

16. Fird Birfle says:

I believe that I shall gently place Sir Eliot’s photograph,
    under the term “nonplussed”, in the Dictionary.

17. Alice Shortcake says:

Well, you have to be pretty damn sneaky to stay out of the Mod Lounge.

18. Theresa says:

“YYYYYYYYYYY MCA, it’s fun to stay at the YMCA!!”

19. victoreia says:

Nikki, I think Fird is going to need those bandaids!

20. victoreia says:

That was my reflection in the mirror, just a bit ago….. (And how appropriate for a Monday!)

21. Fird, “cat waving?!” You are BRAVE woman! Reminds me of Steve Martin’s sketch about cat juggling…

22. lds7yrs says:

victoreia, I was going to say that after this day at work, I know just how this poor Eliot feels. Then I came out of work to find someone had crunched my rear passenger fender. I don’t know whether to rage, or just sit down and cry. :(

23. Ali-Baba says:

I’ve decided to pack up my kittehs and move to the Costa Rica sloth sanctuary, meself! My car threw a rod in the engine yesterday. To paraphrase the Munchkin Coroner, “Not only is it truly dead, it’s really, most sincerely dead!”. Ah well, this too shall pass!

24. Shannon says:

Usually I throw out the black jelly beans, but in this case I can’t resist!!!!

25. This is a 007 martini kitty: shaken, not stirred

26. That tail is taunting me. It’s cries perfume my soul…

27. Fird Birfle says:

*sends condolences cards to both lds7yrs and to Ali-Baba*

28. White feets + black beans = instant deadly squee

29. ScoutsMom says:

I was a cheerleader when I was younger, and my cat used to pee on my pompoms.

30. elfdancer says:

OOoooOoOoo. Spooky.

31. Did you make the mistake of shouting, “Gimme a ‘P’?”

32. Fird Birfle says:

*snerk*

33. ashagato says:

hee! :)

34. Of course, Fird Birfle :D Any snorgling I would do to said kitty is my way of playing with a pom-pom :D