Sometimes You’re The Cheerleader, And Sometimes You’re The Pom-Pom

Today, I am the pom-pom. I feel tossed, shaken and generally out of sorts.

Hope you cheer up soon, Eliot.

1. 8O

2. skippymom says:

Theresa and Fird Birfle, I think you’d both better get over here right away!

3. My thinking, too! And, why is there no sparkly stuff in that pom-pom? (Aside from Eliot, of course.)

4. skippymom says:

Actually, the combination of black-and-white cat and pom-poms might not be safe for Theresa. Maybe we shouldn’t tell her about this.

5. Don’t worry Skippy! I’m standing by with the Hello Kitty bandaids and a pitcher of margaritas to help patch up Theresa her after she faints.

6. Theresa says:

*waving pompoms* Rah! We are all about the pompoms!

7. Fird Birfle says:

*waving cat*

tee and also HEE !!!!

8. victoreia says:

Nikki, I think Fird is going to need those bandaids!

9. Fird, “cat waving?!” You are BRAVE woman! Reminds me of Steve Martin’s sketch about cat juggling…

10. hang on there! Looks like a bumpy ride…

11. Hold still long enough so I can get those toebeans!!

12. AWW :D Come with me, dear sweet kitty :D I will not use you as a pom-pom :D I will give you lots and lots of cuddles, kisses and good food :D

13. Fird Birfle says:

Now see? THIS Teresa’s takin’ all the mischevious FUN outta tha game !!!

*pouts dramatically*

14. Of course, Fird Birfle :D Any snorgling I would do to said kitty is my way of playing with a pom-pom :D

15. Eliot, the Reluctant Cheerleader says: “Gimme a W! Gimme a T! Gimme an F!”
    Somewhere, when Eliot’s human least expects it, revenge will follow…

16. HA! I hate to admit it, but that took me a second to figure out…

17. skippymom says:

Yeah me too.

18. Alice Shortcake says:

Well, you have to be pretty damn sneaky to stay out of the Mod Lounge.

19. Little Eliot is making the W with his body…

20. Theresa says:

“YYYYYYYYYYY MCA, it’s fun to stay at the YMCA!!”

21. Fird Birfle says:

I believe that I shall gently place Sir Eliot’s photograph,
    under the term “nonplussed”, in the Dictionary.

22. victoreia says:

That was my reflection in the mirror, just a bit ago….. (And how appropriate for a Monday!)

23. lds7yrs says:

victoreia, I was going to say that after this day at work, I know just how this poor Eliot feels. Then I came out of work to find someone had crunched my rear passenger fender. I don’t know whether to rage, or just sit down and cry. :(

24. Ali-Baba says:

I’ve decided to pack up my kittehs and move to the Costa Rica sloth sanctuary, meself! My car threw a rod in the engine yesterday. To paraphrase the Munchkin Coroner, “Not only is it truly dead, it’s really, most sincerely dead!”. Ah well, this too shall pass!

25. Fird Birfle says:

*sends condolences cards to both lds7yrs and to Ali-Baba*

26. Shannon says:

Usually I throw out the black jelly beans, but in this case I can’t resist!!!!

27. This is a 007 martini kitty: shaken, not stirred

28. That tail is taunting me. It’s cries perfume my soul…

29. elfdancer says:

OOoooOoOoo. Spooky.

30. White feets + black beans = instant deadly squee

31. ScoutsMom says:

I was a cheerleader when I was younger, and my cat used to pee on my pompoms.

32. Did you make the mistake of shouting, “Gimme a ‘P’?”

33. Fird Birfle says: