We Reinvented the Box!

Oh noes, this is like the worst thing that could happen to us!

Dude, kittens in trashcans are like, clinically proven to be cuter.

You know whut, we’ve reinvented the box!

Hey I wonder why this hasn’t caught on before.

Momo, Chimi, are right, boxes are just too …square, Casey.

Comments

1. Now, who would throw away two perfectly good kittens?

2. Fird Birfle says:

All kittayns are advised to consult with Senor Maru-san, regarding boxes !!!

Also: tinneeee tabbee times two-hooooo :)

3. Portals to another dimension? Have you been talking to Oscar again?

4. Please…I need to know why this is the worst thing that can happen to us! I can’t go through the whole weekend not knowing.

5. Hey I’m into recycling so you can send these kitteh my way instead of throwing them away you know.

6. Theresa says:

Teh Weekend of Teh Tineee Tabeees. 8O

7. Had to do a double-take to realize there are TWO snuggle babies in there!!!!

8. tommygirl says:

The first time I ever wanted to stick my face in a waste basket and nom the contents o_O

9. Hey all, totally off topic (and those are the cutest tabbies in a wastebasket ever!!!) but can I ask for well wishes for one of my Marmies? Apparently, he got bit on the tail a couple of days ago (probably by one of my other cats), hid the wound until it started to heal, and it got infected. The abscess burst and it’s draining, and the vet says he’s doing a good job of keeping it clean. They shot him up with antibiotic this morning, and told me to keep an eye on him.

I think the antibiotic is making him lethargic (he seemed fine right after they gave it to him), and I’m going to try and not worry unless he’s still quiet tomorrow night/Monday, but can you still send positive thoughts Ziggy’s way? He’s in good health, and the vet didn’t seem too worried, but well, he’s one of my boos and when he’s on meds, I fret a little.

10. mom's favorite says:

Love and prayers on the way for your furbaby.

11. JenDeyan says:

Happy Marmies are best. ^_^ Many positive vibes are coming your way.

12. Antibiotics tend to do that, so it’s probably normal. He wants to hide /be quie when he’s not feeling 100%, like his tail I guess.

I hope that’s all this is.

13. Mary (the first) says:

Hugs to Ziggy and best wishes for recovery!

14. Theresa says:

PS: “Hey, wait a minute, what is this? We specifically ordered a box! Not a wastebasket, a box! What kind of screwy joint is this anyway, I’m gonna complain to the management, and write a letter to the editor and Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . “

15. Thanks for all you well wishes everyone! he’s feeling much perkier this morning!

16. bookmonstercats says:

Having a tail that hurts is probably a right b*gger!! Best wishes to Ziggy.

17. sleekityin says:

Boxes are sooo last season. (Move over Maru, there are two new kids in town.)

18. Circles are more zen than squares.

19. Queen of Dork says:

Crap. This is killing me. Because I’ve sworn off ever having a cat again. Because I’m a loser cat-living-with-person. But DANG IT my co-worker has a bunch of kids who brought home a stray cat who was pregnant, who had kittens. So now, everybody is like, “Stef! Are you going to take one of the kittens?” Who are black and white, which I love. I’m all, “No. I’m not going to take one of the kittens, even though I’m sure they’re adorable. Because I fail at taking care of cats. So I won’t subject a cat to my awful behaviour.” *shudders while hidiing in the closet crying.*

20. Saffron says:

Hugs and happy thoughts to Janie and Ziggy.

21. Janie4, sending positive energy to your Ziggy. whenever my cats have been on antibiotics, it made them very lethargic and sometimes gave them tummy troubles :[ So try not to worry. Get well soon Ziggy

22. Why oh why am I in the mod lounge? Can someone please pass me a kitten?

23. I am double moderated! HELP!!!!!

24. Rachael says:

I’m so glad Mr. Ziggy is feeling better – but you can still give him a gentle hug from me and my two canine knuckleheads. *hug*

25. ashagato says:

from me too!

26. ashagato says:

yay! my fave part of brown tabs is their white surround-sound guy-liner, adorbs!

27. Theresa says:

(((((((((((Stef)))))))))))) Dante is sending you comforting purrs. And he can purr like a sonofagun.

28. AWW :D Give your dear sweet Jiggy kisses and cuddles for me, Janie4 :D

29. AWW :D Please give lots and lots of cuddles to Momo and Chimi, Casey :D Which one is Momo and which one is Chimi? :D

30. emmberrann says:

QoD, comfort thyself! You are not a failure! You just need a little chicken soup and some hello kitty tissues from Firdy, who must have some around here someplace! *Gently pats QoD on the back and gives her gentle (((QoD))).*

31. Awww, Queenie; doan be so hard on yourself… I’m sure your cat-keeping skills are just as good as any of the rest of us; none of us are purrfekt… so, even if you get another kitteh, I’m sure you’ll do just fine; and if you decide to be kitteh-less, that will be ok too…. if you have any chocolate in the house, now would be the time to have some, sit in your favorite easychair, and listen to music that you especially like…
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ {{{{{{{{{{{{{Stef}}}}}}}}}}}} ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

32. Robin Kiesel says:

I hope that Ziggy is feeling better soon!

33. Queen of Dork says:

Totally unrelated but: Oh My Gosh! There’s a solar eclipse happening here right now! Wow! *runs outside with glee* :)

34. Queen of Dork says:

That is the nicest thing anyone could say to me. Thank you. And chocolate sounds really great right about now.

35. Queen of Dork says:

Oh my gosh. You all are so sweet. You are all just spectacular people.

36. Queen of Dork says:

Holy crap! Holy Crap!! I made one of those box-pin hole things to watch the eclipse with and it really works! Oh my gosh! I’m too excited to even think or say anything!

37. Queen of Dork says:

Oh my God. This eclipse is one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. I’m sorry to be so off topic but Wow! I keep running outside to the back yard. I’m sorry I’m so excited. I’ve never seen anything like this…

38. victoreia says:

Well, how much more Qte can you handle?

*staggers back toward fainting couch*

39. ashagato says:

where do you live, queenie?

40. Queen of Dork says:

I live in Las Vegas, NV. U.S.A. :)

41. Fird Birfle says:

Here ya go, Robin :) Enjoy the floofiness !!!

fluffy kitten

42. Lucky, girl :D I had to see the”Ring Of Fire” Eclipse on KTLA News (Channel 65 on Shaw Cable up here in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada). :D Were you able to get any pictures of the eclipse, Queen of Dork? :D

43. AWW :( Don’t be so hard on yourself :( You will be a great mom to a kitty, Queen of Dork :)

44. Ellen W. says:

No, no, baskets came before boxes so these kittens are just being all retro.

Also- TEENY TINY TABEEE!

45. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

It’s like the saying about the turtle on the fencepost: they had help getting there!