New Cooking Show Cast Announced

In an incredible new twist, everybody’s favorite cooking show, Grrrillin’!, will be partnering with the Munchkins next season!

We were able to sneak into rehearsals and snap this photo of the newest cast member.

Steve, the Corgi, can put his pants on, really fast, Ant.

Comments

1. Cute dog with a beer – what could be better?

2. You put a Tailgate Approved apron on me? TAILgate on a Corgie? Is that supposed to be funny?? All I’m saying is there better be a hamburger in it for me or it’s your ankles I’ll be snaking on!

3. HAHAHA!!! What, no relish?!? This is hilarious. I just LOVE everything about this!

4. but… but… how can he reach the grill to flip the burgers?!

5. dubyah1 says:

:-0 Whistles nonchalantly as tucks BBQ Service Corgi under one’s arm and books it, now armed with teflon spatula for fending off fellow-grabby-handed CO’ers.

6. dubyah1 says:

Tailio-challenged-
    Pembroke pantaloon’d griller
    CAN cut the mustard

7. I wonder if they make them in doxie-sizes…

8. Saffron says:

WIN!

9. Why with those patent pending corgi helicopter hears! ;)

10. Not quite sure what happened to my comment, because all I see is blankiousity where my comment should have been. Rest assured that it was insightful, witty and filled with wisdom. Yes, really.

11. Fird Birfle says:

That corgi bought the Top of the Line Grill for HIS/ HER backyard !!!

12. mindadale says:

Seriously, where can I get one of those?

13. And the cheese, too, probably. :mrgreen:

14. He doesn’t LOOK like a wiener dog.

15. Theresa says:

It’s on the other side. :P

16. Robin Kiesel says:

HA!

17. Dewd, you know that you have a drinking problem your utility belt can hold a six-pack. And not the Chatum Tanning kind of six-pack.

18. Grill or Grillmeister?

19. “Snaking Corgi” on someone’s ankles conjures up an interesting picture….

He does look like a Steve. I wonder what’s in the pockets on the other side of his apron to keep him balanced.

20. :-D

21. The doggie has a beer… he truly is man’s best friend

22. kiragirl says:

That Corgi’s “on a roll!”

23. just realized… can’t let Mr. tracylee see this…
    he’ll want to get one of these vests for Miss Schnozz to hold his beer
    (akschually not a bad idea… to hold beers on one side, G&Ts on the other??)

& wait-wait-wait Hold The Phone — the corgi’s name is Steve?! oh my…

24. Of course I meant snacking (dumb fingers)

25. HAH!
    (literal *snortlaff* right here at my desk)

26. ffleur2 says:

If there is a corgiac arrest at your BBQ, call our no-pants agent and he will fix you up.

27. fleurdamour says:

I has a hotdog!

28. Ordinarily I wouldn’t comment about a spelling issue, but that one was WAY cool! I think I would prefer a Corgi snaking on my ankles than snacking on them.

29. kiragirl says:

absocorgilutely

30. Shouldn’t Corgi cooks wear earnets?

31. Such a serious, heroic look….this has to be Super Griller, Defender of the BBQ

32. if that’s the truth…I’ll sign up for the apron AND the corgi. Shakti would SO not wear this.

33. victoreia says:

Maybe Bobby Flay is his assistant…..

34. mindadale says:

Just the little condiment jacket! I already know a couple grillmeisters who would look good in that!