Acatemy Awards

The envelope, please!

The Winner for Quietest Meow, Biggest Head, Best Nickname and Most Elaborate Toy Set Up is…India.

Fave Frame™

Accepting the awards on behalf of India is Happened Nothing.

1. I’d like my soul back now, please. All hail our new feline overlord.

2. Fird Birfle says:

Ehn !!!

AH don’ need no stankin’ SOUL. India can haz mine.

3. Goodness! What kind of absolutely adorkable kitten is that? So prosh!

4. addacat says:

That is a hand puppet. There’s not an entire kitten in that bowl.

5. edmundh says:

This video was originally posted in this channel:

There are like 2000+ videos of Persians raised by her. Seems like all kittens of the same litter are all named with the same alphabet, so India here has 3 other siblings (that I know of) called Idaho, Ivanhoe and Intrepid.

6. Thank you demundh, I was trying to think of a way to tell people where this kitten and this video originated. And, YES, you got all the names right for her 3 brothers.
    Mythicbells Persians

7. dubyah1 says:

Prosh paw leeckinks!
    Good thing I already have the BBQ Service Corgi avec blue safari jacket, so no one will notice as I abscond India into one of the pocketses and we saunter away.
    And, grabby hands, perhaps Intrepid, in honour of the Canuck Man Called Intrepid.

8. JohnnyJohnny says:

Must resist mind-control from floppy kitten master-race!

9. Resistance is futile! You will be assimilated into the Kitteh Collective.

10. victoreia says:

It’s too late for me…..I got assimilated way back when…..excuse me, I have to go feed the overlords Collective cats now….. “Coming, bosses!”

11. Fird Birfle says:

@ Johnnyjohnny: Why??

12. silentk says:

I had to turn the volume all the way up to hear the tiniest little squeak of a meow in the “close up” part of the film- such a polite little fluff ball!

13. I iz ded from the Qte.

14. Ali-Baba says:

Oh snot! Better get the Hello Kitty defriballinithingy ready! Also, better fluff de pillows on the IntensiveQteUnit, cause it’s gonna be full pretty dang soon! :-)

15. I love when a kitten uses her whole body to meow.

16. Theresa says:

17. Have you noticed the latest whole litter of TINEE TABBEES over at the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee right now?

18. victoreia says:

The Winklers are *killing* me!

19. Kitteh has the weight of world on his shoulders and it is overwhelmingks. Kitteh also has the weight of that enormous haid on his shoulders!

All these kitteh videos are making me anxious for my own kitteh!

20. AWW :D India is such a tiny, sweet kitty that I would just love to cuddle :D

21. Jean-Marie says:

I call shenanigans. I don’t believe this is a real kittayn. I believe it to be an android created by some alien race and sent to earth to take us over, one household at a time. I’M NEXT!!!

22. kibblenibble says:

Persians are like that. I called my little Isabella a tiny alien fairy. Or Cupcake Head. :-)

23. *jumps into bowl with kitteh*

24. Oh my gawwwwd!! Tiny tongue leekings, silent mews, puffy muffin heads — this video is defcon 1 dangerous!

25. Also a nomination for the biggest spending spree at Petsmart…

Who’s a little spoiled kitten, who’s a spoiled little kitten….

26. apparently, her ESP and conversational skills are well developed for such a young moppet. o my goodness.

27. ffleur2 says:

Remember Cricket raised by this same woman? Little C. was in a bowl set up too. Very, very cute cats.

28. Theresa says:

Oh, this one is from the same Evil Floofball Factory as Cricket! RUN for the HILLS, I tell youse!

29. ffleur2 says:
  30. Theresa says:

Oh dear God! >Splode<

31. Run for the hills? Only if the aforementioned Factory is on top of said hills, thankyouverymuch.

32. Alice Shortcake says:

OMG. The paw-licking at 0.17.

33. rooanne says:

want. this. kitten.

34. phred's mom says:

There’s no way I can survive this one. *PLOP*

35. Madame X says:

Well thank-you-very-much, CO!!! I hope you’re happy with what you’ve done!!!

My ovaries burst and my heart swelled to five times its normal size, threatening to choke me. Good thing my head ‘sploded, so what’s left of me lies in a puddle of glitter, stars and rainbows…

36. elfdancer says:

Yup, time to break out the Kitty Defigbrimagiggy.

37. Fird Birfle says:

It would be innerestingk to find out what proportion of Cricket’s head is fuzz and what proportion of it, is actual skull & eyeballs.

Prediction: Floof = 97 %

38. Fird Birfle says:

I meant the name India NOT the name Cricket.

The Qte has undermined what few braincells I had a few weeks ago ….

39. If Holly Hobby had a kitten, it would be India.

40. skippymom says:

I can’t listen to the sound, but I’m guessing Skippy could compete with her in the Quietest Meow category. He opens his mouth wide as though to meow, but usually no sound comes out. I think it’s because he is so polite.

41. orangeeeeena says:

something tells me there’s a crazy cat lady at the other end of that camera….

42. sleekityin says:

No mortal can survive this level of cuteness. It’s warp factor 10 on the scale.

43. I am sorry to say this level of poofiness is outright illegal. Now stand back please as I confiscate this kitten.

*grabs kitten and runs*

44. *taps mie on the shoulder and grabs the kitten and runs*

45. skippymom says:

Teresa, look at that! Over there! *grabs kitten*

46. Fird Birfle says:

*Tsk, tsk*

Disapproving of your fun.

(But not really disapproving)

47. victoreia says:

Firdie, don’t lie.. You’re just waiting for your chance to distract skippymom!

*whistles innacently (and badly)*

48. Fird Birfle says:

qui, moi???

Dire un mensonge???

*also whistles innocently*

49. Oh GAWD… why why WHY do you do this to me?

50. Lillith says:

India is like one of those sad eyed kitten paintings come to life, but even cuter!

51. skippymom says:

Sometimes I think the Cute Overlords have a thinly veiled passive-agressive sadistic streak going on, when they submit us mere mortals to such lethal levels of Cute. Doesn’t it seem as though they put stuff out there, then step back and observe us, waiting to see how many of us can withstand the cute and how many drop ded?

52. skippymom says:

Huh, I reckoned at least two of the words in that comment would put me in the lounge. I was looking forward to a drink and a snack. Go figure.

53. Crazy Pants says:

We’re not observing you.

54. victoreia says:

55. JinxtheCat says:

56. kisekileia says:

Oh my gosh, SO MUCH CUTE. I love mythicbells’ kittens. India is such an adorable little bundle of fluff.

57. Awww from she who brought us the adorable Cricket! I agree, she must be a handpuppet or something because she never blinks – which kinda makes this cute and sad ;(

58. littleflower says:

I can’t believe no one caught the nickname in the very beginning! “OK, who’s this greasy little muffin?” A greasy muffin… I want to stuff in my mouf asap!!!