When Good Dogs Go Bad

It is a very sad thing when your sweet puppy turns into a beast. No one thinks it will happen to them, but the truth is, it can happen to anyone.

This is Tiny. He started as a charming and gregarious little Akita. Tiny loved running and playing and licking folks. Now he insists on being called Beelzepup and is getting all possessive-y. His poor owner, Paul P. is hoping it’s just a phase.

Here’s another example. Bentley was a fine little fellow who stayed right with you on walks. Now he’s running around with a bad crowd, calling the ladies the “B” word and staying up all hours of the night to lay down some “thick and phat” tracks. Amy M. has had photographer Dan document Bentley’s transformation.

Don’t let this happen to you. Watch for early warning signs and get help right away.

Comments

1. I’ve sold my soul to Beelzepup for the price of a cuddle.

2. ashagato says:

i love how Tiny’s little round chin looks like a wide smile if you look real fast. :)

3. The only baaaad thing here is my insane desire to run away with these pups.

4. skippymom says:

I need a set of those red horns for my Eddy, who IS the spawn of Satan. I’m always saying to him, “Gee, mom went on one date with the devil, and look what happened!”

5. Beelzepup is clearly a bad dog, a very bad dog indeed.

6. me too, Gigi.. those little white paws got the better of me

7. loribelle says:

Beelzepup, while not quite qualifying for a “blorp” tag, is killing me w/ puppeh chub (…and they called it…puppeh chuubb..”)

8. Well, folks: now would be a good time to mention: “Goggie Beestie Insurance….”
    For a modest monthly fee, a policy is available to guard against this heart-breaking affliction…. if your pet is unfortunate enuff to contract this unhappy condition, sufficient monies will be provided to send your furry loved one to one of the most reputable rehab facilities in your area…. (They guarantee Fluffy will give up wearing the red-spangled horns or the blue baseball cap, at the very least…….!!!) :roll:
    Ummm; after extensive checking, we find that GBI’s phone number is temporarily unavailable, perhaps permanently…….. So Vereee Sorree…….!

9. Fird Birfle says:

sk’mom — do you ever watch COPS or any of the like programs in which persons who are innocent until proven guilty yadda yadda yadda ….try to ‘splain to the nice occifer, WHY the Mary J. Juana is in their pants pocket, but it ISNOT HIS product; he’s only CARRYING it FOR the person who bought it yadda yadda yadda???

“See, occifer, lemme ‘splain to you. You wanna hear the honest truth??”

(NO. I surely DO NOT want you to tell me the honest truth. I REALLY want for you to make up a false story; just to add to the challenges in my day).

“See, occifer, ‘wha’ ha’ happ’, wuzzzzz ……..
    [insert implausible tale that no one will believe , here ------] ……” :)

10. skippymom says:

Firdie, actually I haven’t had TV in my home since oh, about 1990 or so. I know there are shows I would like, but it just isn’t part of my life.
    However, should I ever find myself in south Florida, may I come to your place and watch some shows with you? I’ll bring snacks.

11. Bentley’s paws are HUGE but very kissable.

12. Fird Birfle says:

Yes, of course, mais je suis a la Floride de la/ du Norde, pas de la Sud :)

J’ville, don’tcha know. Not too far from la belle Ste Augustine :)
    And NO HEALTHY snax allowed, if you please. I will check the labels for MSG content at the doah’ :)

13. skippymom says:

Oh, sorry, don’t know why I thought you were in the south part. I don’t know nothin’ ’bout FL.
    I’m going to bring TOFU CHIPS and make you eat them, washed down with carrot juice bwahahahahaha!

14. Fird Birfle says:

“eeeeuuuuuuwwwwwwww.
    MOOOOooooo0000000mmmmmmm…..do I HAFTA eat a healthy snaaaaaack???”

*pouting dramatically, for maximum dramatic FX*

(approx driving time btw Jax/ Miami = 5.5 hours)

15. lds7yrs says:

loribelle, thank you for the earworm. I’ll still be humming this one three days from now, I bet. :lol:

16. sushiomelette says:

i make them good dogs go bad…someone should parody that song

17. loribelle says:

You are most welcome! ):-)

18. Theresa says:

Such a chubbeh puppeh as Tiny obviously needs some excorcise. :evil:

19. LOL! Punning with the devil!

20. tofu chips skippy???!! in the words of Dot…..SPEWWWWWWWW! Firdie…I’m gonna bring some cheeeetos and cheeze whiz ;)

21. They’re so FLUFFY I’m gonna DIEEEE!!! :)

22. the chubby fuzz and the sparkly horns have made me sell my soul to him.

23. Theresa says:

Punning is the little-known Eighth Deadly Sin. :twisted:

24. Fird Birfle says:

*phew*

*wipes beads of anxiety-driven perspiration from forehead*

(and, skippy, BTW, you prolly were accustomed to my having mentioned
    “the South” as an area — but just attached that to Fla)

Emmylee gets to hold the remote control !!!!

25. Catwhisperer says:

Van Halen ear worm has now replaced the llama song. No – wait – it’s still there… *sigh*

26. nazani14 says:

Bentley got that hat at a tractor pull; that’s not a ‘hood hat at all.