help I’m nauseous presents: So Cute It Makes Me Sick CONTEST UPDATE!

Share your sickeningly cute photos to win $500. We’re growing increasingly nauseous seeing all of your cute posts. Below you’ll see a sampling of submissions (inclusion here on cute overload does not mean they are the finalists). There’s still time to enter for bragging rights that you are “So Cute It Makes Me Sick.

Post a photo of your cute animals, costumed babies, or romantic grandparents, to help’s facebook page. The most nauseatingly cute item, creature, thing will be celebrated here on cute overload, rewarded with $500, t-shirts for you and your cutest, and a selection of help products. Photos that incorporate help, I’m nauseous (now available at target, in stores only) will get special attention.

Enter now!

the contest ends May 20.

Free ferret keeses to all entrants. MWAH!

Comments

1. I refuse to believe that puff ball is alive. That looks like something dastardly cute the Japanese would come up with. Maybe this is for a new anime launch?

2. dgerish says:

I had the same reaction. Too cute to be real.

3. OH THE MAGICAL POMERANIAN!

4. gcwebber says:

Can that li’l guy actually be real? Where do I get one?

5. Madame X says:

The Dachs, peeps! The DACHS!!!!

The headtilt… The innocently come-hither green eyes… The shiny milk-chocolate-and-caramel fur… The nommable ears… The stubbular legs ending in perfectly poised paws… Perfection!!!!

6. Fird Birfle says:

*explodes into huge, sparkly glob of glitter and sequins, all over the hallway floor*

7. Fird Birfle says:

*raises hed weakly*
    — Don’t forget the wrinkly ankles

*ehn*
    *collapses agin*

8. Oh…I hate to be “that person”…but “nauseous” means “causing nausea.” What you mean is “nauseated.”

9. The incorect phrasing has been discused “ad nauseam” when the contest was first posted. :lol:

10. I’ll get the mop!

11. mumofbubba says:

Of course any “so cute it makes me sick” contest must include many pomeranian pictures.

12. Ayeesha says:

JC in a basket – is the little white dog even REAL?

13. What dictionary do you use? Merriam-Webster recognizes both meanings.

14. *tries to revive Firdie with smelling salts…*
    *stares at lil Doxie*
    *faints*

15. Oh yes… The Pom is the one that makes me dizzy with the Qte. Seriously ill from cuteness. Weak in the knees.

16. Indeed! And also, we agreed, I think, that it was used accurately on the dog’s T-shirt…

17. For those who say the little pom pom can’t be real, it is! But you better have a lot of money if you want one!

18. Ali-Baba says:

‘xactly! It’s like someone took a dust sprite from My Meighbor Totoro and washed it. :-)

19. Formica says:

Ankle chub!!! Why is something I would never want on myself so amazingly cute on a puppeh?

20. mindadale says:

No point in me entering! These already are too good.

21. but but but where are all the kyewt kittehs???

22. Agree! It’s far too cute to be legal ;D

23. FREE FERRET KISSES????!?! Oh, woe is me, why oh why don’t I have anything cute to photograph?

24. Fird Birfle says:

*tries to revive Emmylee*

*collapses again*

25. Catsquatch says:

OMG! Its PIKACHU!
    That little white puffball wif eyes!

26. Smelling salts……where are the smelling salts……..OMG! I need to run screaming from my computer!!

27. Yep, this is his baby sister. Notice she has not yet received her stripe…….:lol:

28. *giggles at Gigi*

29. Madame X says:

I must confess not being a fan of over-bred micro/mini/tiny/teacup puppehs…

But that doxie!!! And the ferret! I am absolutely, completely, stupidly head over heels in love with them!

30. VENI, VIDI, PUNI.

31. I think that’s because so many people use it incorrectly. (I was resisting saying it too, loristrawn.) American Heritage (more strict) says: nau·seous (nôshəs, -zē-əs)
    Share: nau·seousnau·seous
    adj.
    1. Causing nausea; sickening:”the most nauseous offal fit for the gods”(John Fowles).
    2. Usage Problem Affected with nausea.

32. That white ball with the shoe button eyes and the teeny tiny feets made me laugh out loud.

33. Theresa says:

Can’t I have any ferret keesses?

34. And the three white chest hairs!! Yipes!

35. victoreia says:

I’d file a lawsuit, if I hadn’t already died from the Qte…… *thud*

36. victoreia says:

Kittehs are far too dignified to make other people sick. It’s all about them, therefore, it’s all about when the *kittehs* are sick….

And it’s beneath their dignity to let anyone get near them with a camera in any case.

37. warrior rabbit says:

And we all said it the first time it was posted… sigh.

For me, it’s easy to remember that nauseous=noxious

38. Madame X says:

Wow! I’ve been in moderation for almost 8 hours… I must’ve said something really really bad!

Are there any snacks? Mojitos? Fainting couches?

39. George will give keesses to anyone who gives him scratches….

40. Theresa says:

We’ve done this before :D

41. Theresa says:

Yes, we decided the correct term is “ralphinated.” :P

42. The dachshund one is actually kind of creepy. It reminds me of the photoshop-michelle-bachmann’s-eyes-on-people meme.

43. Fird Birfle says:

you mentioned “br**ding”, which often brings on the nuffing …..

44. What what what??? [Kyle's mother voice] This DOES sound creepy! I haven’t seen any. Off to google! (I hope I don’t regret this…)

45. EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!! It has long been a dream of ours to see Dori on Cute Overload and there she is!! The faery-pom pic was taken when she was just a wee baby last year. You can see more of her on her blog as well!

46. addacat says:

Right. This is obviously a photoshopped version of the Impossibirds, with extra fluff, ears and legs.