Muppet or Puppeh?

Look at those eyebrows – like they were cut from felt and the fuzzy-ness like a halo all around him. He’s just so perfect; is he manufactured?

Hector G. says Charlie is Hollywood bound!

Comments

1. leetle Groucho Marx eyebrow swoops!

2. Leilani says:

Is it a coincidence his name is Charlie? The first thing I thought when I saw this little guy is “He looks like Charlie Chaplin!”

3. SNOOPY!

4. Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwww he looks like KK Slider from Animal Crossing! :D

5. Spitting image of the Little Tramp. all he’s missing is the bowler hat, the floppy big shoes and the cane!

6. Is he real or felt? HMMM! Well the only way totell for sure is the boop test.

BOOP!
    yep 100 percent real puppy!

7. Rats i used the forbidden p_ppy word and now i am in the mod lounge. Oh well pulls out jelly filled donught and coffe to wait for rescue.

8. That song is going to be stuck in my head all day.
    “I’m a puppehhhhhhhhhh!”

9. kodalai says:

I definitely thought Snoopy.

10. I think he has more of a Marcel Marceaux thing going….

11. Fird Birfle says:

wen ye’re right, ye’re RIGHT Gigi !!!!

12. Fird Birfle says:

Also: Boooooooooooooooooooooop !!!

*runs down the block gleefully*

13. Nice eyeshadow too! Much steadier hand than mine :D

14. I too, thought it was Snoopy.

15. So those are definite eyebrow dots am I correct? And has anyone else noticed that CP might just be a fellow eyebrow dot lover?

16. would you like a sammich KA?

17. Lerrinus says:

Awwwwww! Sweet lil behbeh!

My Cinnamon turns 8 today! She got a special treat at lunchtime just now! Sounds like her favourite – a big tasty bone!

18. Lerrinus says:

Awwwwwwwwwww! Sweet lil behbeh!

My Cinnamon turns 8 today! She got her fave treat – a nice big tasty bone! :-)

19. skippymom says:

Happy Birthday, Cinnamon!
    What kind of pup are you?

20. I think Charlie here just cooked up his boot, would you like a shoelace? tastes just like licorice :)

(insert Gold Rush video clip here, which I would do if I weren’t at work :) )

21. phred's mom says:

certainly not a hot dog…bwa ha ha!

22. skippymom says:

He has a fivehead.

23. skippymom says:

Whoa, how’d I get up here? I posted this down at the bottom.
    *doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo*

24. I want to name his Snoopy. And put him in a little scarf and aviation cap complete with goggles.

25. you got here compliments of me.. I am in the mod lounge up there somewhere! LOL

26. skippymom says:

so confused

27. fish eye no miko says:

And give him a little yellow birdie friend!

28. That was my first thought, too! I do believe we need more Charlie photos. What a little cutie!

29. Martha in Washington says:

TEENY TINY EARS!! That is all.

30. Martha in Washington says:

It happened to me too! Weird, huh?

31. He is a Muppeh

32. Yes i would a veggie Sammich If you Please!
    and an Ice tea.

33. HEHEHEH phreds Mom!

34. HERe you go Tracylee one gold rush Video to order

35. *places a cuke and watercress sammich in front of KA* and here you go some iced tea :)

36. Also my original Comment that was in the Mod Lounge and made such a mess in the comments has disappeared so I guess I will have to make it al over again Harummmmph!

37. skippymom says:

That sounds good. I may need to say a forbidden word so I can join you.

38. @ Emmylee, Thank you Very Much Yummmmmmm!

39. skippymom says:

Puppy

40. skippymom says:

May I have a cucumber sandwich?

41. skippymom says:

Yes! I’m in the lounge. I’ll have what she’s having, please.

42. Okay My original Comment went something like this… The only way to tell if it is a muppet or a P-ppy is to boop it on the nose.

BOOP!… Yep he is a real P-ppy!

43. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

44. My first thought! I would have had to name him “Groucho”!

45. ‘Course – he needs a leetle ceegar.

46. He looks like Martin Scorsese in puppy-form!

47. *provides skippymom a cuke and watercress sammich and a nice cold glass of iced tea*

Anyone else? Order up!

48. of course! i think you’ll find them extra succulent today? it IS so very difficult to withstand succumbing to their charms. i really love cucumber and cream cheese on rye, actually ;)

49. He totally does!

50. KK Slider for those of you who don’t know! http://nookipedia.com/w/images/3/3e/K.K._Slider_%28City_Folk%29.jpg

51. victoreia says:

I’ll go with that….

52. I love that Sharpy never gets put in mods but well then again…you do reside in the lounge ;)
    Skippy whatcha want on it? Cuke, watercress? My favorite is cuke, red peppah and some herb cream cheese.

53. Yes indeed he does!

54. CatViccer says:

Winner!

55. Ali-Baba says:

He reminds me of Nipper-the RCA puppeh mascot

56. Snoopy was my first thought. Looks like a baby 1950’s Snoopy. Darling!

57. Lerrinus says:

Jack Russell Terrier! :-D

58. Lerrinus says:

Whoops! Sorry about the double post, just saw it a sec ago!

59. MILHOUSE!……(without his glasses)