Best. Present. Ever!

I’ve always wanted one of these. I will love it and cuddle it call it Silverado. Thank you so much!

Excellent presentation, Happy Farm Bunnies!

Comments

1. this bun is too new and tiny to disapprove!

2. That’s a new bunny, no dust at all!

3. Mary (the first) says:

How do people keep finding bunnies all over the place?? I never find any bunnies!!

4. phred's mom says:

have you checked under the bed? That’s where I keep finding them.
    Only the ones I find aren’t nearly as cute as this wee one.

5. flutterby says:

Gah…I’m in love with those stubbular li’l earses!!

6. Oh man, I just clicked on the Happy Farm Bunnies link below the photo and their motto is “Happy Farm Bunnies. Where every bunny is somebunny”. And right above that is an adorable harlequin lop! I will see you all later, I’m off to bunny rehab–must resist the urge to get a harlequin. Pixie and Pallina would heartily disapprove of any new members to our herd. But man the little harley lop has me jonesing something fierce!

7. Fird Birfle says:

I don’t want to resist the urge to get a harlequin lop bunn bunn.

They tried to get me to go to rehab I said nyerhle nyerhle nyerhle.

Signed,
    Not that Amy Winehouse the other Amy Winehouse

8. Mary (the first) says:

OMG there are millions of bunnies under there! Thanks for the tip! (But yeah, not as cute as this.)

9. This is just what my tiny little grey bunny looked like when I just had to get him. He was the sweetest little bunny and would spend ages just licking any part of my face he could get to. Then at 5 months out of the blue he latched onto my wrist when i was feeding him and would not let go and it took at least 10 seconds to shake him off. the bite was so deep it wasn’t bleeding and I’m lucky it didn’t hit the nerves. As it was I couldn’t use my hand for 2 weeks, and now 5 weeks later there is a bunny tooth shaped lump that isn’t fading. I am now saving up to get him neutered.

10. 6rabbits says:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

That is all.

11. but I’ll bet they’re just as floofy!

12. Breederbuns can be cute, but if you’re thinking bunbun, think adoption. Our local shelter already has picked up 4 discarded Easter Bunnies – purchased on impulse and then abandoned when the kids get bored.

*kicks soapbox away*
    Awwww lookit the little bunbunbunbunbun *flails*

13. What a fluffy, precious little sweetie. He’s so round!

14. It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this.

15. @Mary…we always found them outside in our yard. My mom said we couldn’t keep em cause then their momma would be sad.

16. @nancy I thought the same exact thing!

17. 260Oakley says:

Must. Not. Make. Hare-y. Palms. Joke.

18. Fird Birfle says:

19. lds7yrs says:

*Admiring 260O’s restraint*

and snerking… all the way home…

20. they DO have fangs!

21. Yep – sounds like bunny-puberty. Yet another reason to adopt an adult bun!

On my various online rabbit groups, we ALWAYS get people with panicked “OMG my sweet little cuddlebun has gone psycho – what’s WRONG!!?!?!?”. Usually an inquiry reveals that they are between 4-6 months old, and that’s exactly what happens when a bunny hits puberty. They get moody, bitey, grumpy, territorial, stinky – much like human teenagers. Pity you can’t get your human teenagers spayed or neutered…

22. I haven’t yet pulled the weeds and such out of my vegetable plant bed but I have been harvesting herbs (that have grown like weeds with this crazy warm weather we’ve had). The other day I was out there plucking some herbs for dinner and it was dusk. I heard a rustle and saw something small and grey dash off to the left. As I moved down the bed to grab some more herbs, I heard another rustle and saw another grey fluff dash to the right. I tip-toed over to see if I could spot the critter and it was a wee tiny bunneh! It’s obvious I startled siblings out for a nibble. *sigh*

23. Saffron says:

Fird wins at the interwebs! <3

24. Their Holland lop doe just gave birth to 5 new babies yesterday, so if you’re bun-shopping, the Happy farm is the go-to place!

25. Sharp-eyed viewers recognize the trademark faux fur of the Steiff company. This isn’t real people. Turn it over and I’m sure you’ll see the tag.

26. phred's mom says:

We had a bun who, when I leaned into his hutch to add food, bounced
    up and latched onto the first part of me he reached. I was boobie-bit.
    Not nice.

27. womblegirl says:

me too!! Too cute. *places kisses on baby bunny*

28. Emmberrann says:

GM, FB! You made me snortlaff, a good way to start a Wednesday!

29. Emmberrann says:

Yee-ouwchie!!!

30. It’s so stubby!

31. phred's mom says:

indeed.

32. BunnyLovingGirl says:

I’m with Wendy- baby buns are cute, but don’t forget there are plenty of lovely adults (and babies too!) in shelters all over the country…heck, all over the world.
    Opt to Adopt, and know you’ve done some good in teh world for a bun. :-)