Maid to Order

Thinking what to get Mom for Mother’s Day? New car? A date with Sean Connery? Lifetime spa membership?

Think again! Think KLEANING KAT! She’ll love it!

This is way better than a gift card to Tiffany’s, Mischa M.

Advertisements

Comments

1. Queen of Dork says:

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Are you kidding me? YES! I want this for Mother’s Day! When does she come over? *looks about in anticipation*

2. So I guess I’m still stuck cleaning the litter box…

3. Well I do get “help” making the bed & with the laundry just not that much (or type) of “help”. Sigh , Oh well beggars can’t be choosers I guess.

4. Leilani says:

YES!!! I’ll take several, please!

5. Ayeesha says:

Oh. My. God. Can I get 5 for each member in my family and loose them upon all our houses?

6. 260Oakley says:

New fantasy film: The Domesticats

7. Strangely enough whenever my cat tries to help with the laundry or the bed making, it’s really not that helpful.

8. A. Non! says:

I’m sure I’ll get a lot of hate for this, but I find it problematic that in 2012 we still assume that Mom does all the housework.

9. Saffron says:

If only I could train my kittehs to clean up cat barf…… 🙂

Is this cat named Martha Mewart?

10. phred's mom says:

reality is, she does. would that it were not so.

11. Queen of Dork says:

I know. I’ve lived with cats before. Whenever they “helped” me make the bed, I’ve always ended up with my bed having cat-shaped lumps underneath the covers.

12. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

She wouldn’t get much done in MY house. I’d be pestering her for cuddles all the time.

13. dfdsfsfs says:

please please i need a cat like that!
    more kitty cleaning pix!

14. Theresa says:

Dante rolls his eyes and says “Dream on, Princess.” 😛

15. Martha in Washington says:

Can I have the Kleaning Kat AND a date with Sean Connery? I have two kids so two presents, right? 🙂

16. Mary (the first) says:

Yep. Statistically, she still does. *sigh*

17. Where can I rent this cat – a purrfect help for all ugly works in the house?! 🙂

18. sabrina rose says:

Yes, I agree. This photo layout is too, too cute and a wonderful idea for a movie!

19. Blanche says:

Mewsic to this Mama’s ears 😉

20. This joke doesn’t really assume that, though. It just assumes that mom does some housework and would appreciate help (even from a cat). I’m sure moms that do 50% of the housework would still like to have a Kleaning Kat.

21. I want her and I don’t even care if she does windows.

22. My favorite is the cat pouring a cuppa tea. Such a concerned, sincere expression. “Sit down, dearie, and tell me all about what’s troubling you. One sugar, or two?”

23. Well, any cat can dust a piano, but can he play it?

24. 4leafclover says:

I totally agree A. Non! I thought the exact same thing…

25. Has anyone else noticed that this cat “reverses”? Sometimes right cheek is white, sometimes left cheek is white. But at no time does this cat sift the cat box.

26. bob drummond says:

To dream the impossible dream,
    to right the unrightable wrong,
    to bear with unbearable sorrow,
    to reeeeach that unreachable staaaaarrrrr !!!!!!

27. victoreia says:

*golf clap*

28. Mary (the first) says:

I just noticed she seems to be ironing her OWN blanket, not someone else’s. Humph. How much help is that?? 😀

29. Alice Shortcake says:

I too wear a glum, put-upon expression when I do the ironing.

30. Cue Nora:

31. Queen of Dork says:

I LOVE Nora! Me and Princess of Dork just watched that video and instantly fell in love with Nora. 🙂

32. tommygirl says:

These pictures scare me =o

33. Nucleus says:

I am beginning to suspect that this is actually photo-shopped.

34. Oh I LOVE this!!!!!

35. Well, she can play it, but can she dust it?

36. KittyMarthaPoo says:

No, it’s Meow-tha Stewart.

37. tommygirl says:

excellent observation =o

38. Scout C says:

I was thinking Sean Connery to do the housework; I’m severely allergic to cats, so I’d need a Kleening Korgi. My corgi tries to help but somehow it doesn’t end well. Making the bed – she climbs on top of the dirty sheets as I try to pull them off. Windows – doggie nose smudges all over them. Doing dishes — she jumps right up on the open door of the dishwasher to do a “corgi pre-rinse” when I turn my back on it. She is good at vacuuming the floors, though, but only of food crumbs.

39. Happy Mom’s Day to all you moms of furry children! Ok, and scaly children and feathered children. Well, you get the idea.

40. Queen of Dork says:

Ambrose, I’m guessing she probably COULD dust it as in, she’s physically and mentally CAPABLE of dusting it, but will she? No. I’ll bet not. She’ll probably just finish playing and then demand a snack and to be petted.

41. Saffron says:

Win! 😀

42. sleekityin says:

Have always thought it’d be nice to have “A Little Man that Does” to help around the house but ” A Little Cat that Does” would be even better. Wonder if it can a fix a nice Bellini as well?

43. Fird Birfle says:

*applause*

44. Fird Birfle says:

But Theresa — is that observation based on these pics?
    Doesn’t Dante roll his eyes and say “Dream on, Princess” pretty frequently ???

*shifty eyes*

45. Fird Birfle says:

*Truth in Cat Philosophy*

46. Fird Birfle says:

sifting the cat box is, of course, assigned to the humans in the home.

47. Fird Birfle says:

JUST A COTTON-PICKIN’ MINNIT HERE

THAT ironing board cover has kitty-cat pawprints on it !!!???
    WOT THA’ —–???

48. Fird Birfle says:

Also: The botany, in the pic where the kitty is watering, is/ are quite attractive.

(aka: “the shrubberies”,
    to those who are familiar with a few particular Monty Python situations)

49. No hate here. I see the grim reality in my home. We’ve discussed it, the husband and I. He argues that, genetically, there is a quirk about his vision. He just doesn’t see the mess…until it grows to horrific proportions.

50. Ayeesha says:

I need to have a discussion with my cats stat. They clearly tricked me into thinking I am the one who has to clean while they lay around the house all day. Sneaky, conniving creatures! Shameful!

51. Kirmizi says:

Uh, it’s the other way around for me. I’m often absorbed (totally mesmerized) by my work and it’s my male partner who’s reminding me to help wash the dishes, not leave things cluttered, to be a bit more “domestic”. It’s not that I’m ignoring that stuff needs to be cleaned: I just genuinely don’t see the mess and have a stupidly high tolerance for messes.

That said I really would like a cat that cleans.

52. No hate here x2. It’s super sexist.

53. That is just too cute! I have four cats….my house should be spotless!!

54. Theresa says:

Firdie, it’s like you can see right into my house. 😛

55. Theresa says:

QUEEEEENIEEEE! Happy Mother’s Day!

56. Theresa says:

Yes, because the pixels. 😛

57. Theresa says:

PS: Stinky played the piano, too, but he always did it with all four feet. 😀

58. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Me, too. I want to have tea with her!

This morning, I heard my elderly calico meowing somewhere in the house, and I wanted to make sure she hadn’t gotten closed up somewhere (we’re renovating a bedroom) and my hubby said she was fine, she’d been sitting with him earlier this morning, having coffee.

“She was having coffee,” I repeated, and he said yes, to pull my leg. “Where did you get a cup small enough for her?” I asked. 🙂

59. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Happy Mum’s Day to all!

60. Queen of Dork says:

Hooray for Stinky! That’s also the way Albert the 1st played my sister Lulu’s piano. 🙂

61. Queen of Dork says:

Thank you, Theresa!!

62. Theresa says:

Mums for the Mums!!!

63. Theresa says:

Plus, he did it in the middle of the night. 😀

64. 😆 I would just LOVE to see pictures of that, Queen of Dork 😆

65. Not too big
    And one that looks nice.

66. I think my favorite bit is the reflected kitty face in the pot lid in the bottom photo. Cute series of pics! And my cats like to help with laundry and bed-making, too, which makes those tasks take about 20 times longer than they need to.

Happy Mother’s Day to all of you moms!

67. my mom would flip for a cat that can clean

68. That sounds familiar. And I swear cats are psychic when it comes to sheets being changed. I can be at the back of the house, the cat is asleep in the front room, and as soon as I start to pull the old sheets off she comes padding in and jumps on the bed and settles in for a nap.

69. Fird Birfle says:

@ Berg: *shifty eyes*

70. My dad trained our cat to answer the phone when telemarketers call.She actually says “Hello?”

71. We need video (with audio, natch) of the cat in action, Trina–stat!

72. My hubby’s grandmother thought that “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” was a documentary. That just makes it all the funnier…

73. KariAnn65 says:

Wow!! Send her over! RIGHT NOW!! What a cute kitty! Don’t know how you made these photos. Don’t really care! You made my day! She’s is just adorable–and amazing!!

74. ME TOO!

75. One of the funniest things I’ve seen lately. I wish EVERYONE could see this!

76. I have to make sure my cats are out of my bedroom, then shut the door so I can make the bed. Or else I have cat-shaped lumps under my covers just like Q of D.

77. Oh my God. That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

78. Chantel says:

WANT!

79. Love this!

80. Reminds me of the song The Legend of Sir Cleany Dean, by Oren and the Hiccups. A big fave around our house! http://www.pandora.com/oren-hiccups-childrens/turn-around-sun/legend-of-sir-cleany-dean

81. ItsyBitsyTeenyWeenie says:

I like the iron one

82. AWW 😀 I would help that kitty with the chores and afterwards I would cuddle that kitty 😀

83. Am I the only one who really likes animals and does not like the fake animal poses?

84. bob drummond says:

Thank you Firdie , thank vedy much !!!

85. elfdancer says: