Diary Of A Kitty Revisit

Dear Diary,

See picture.

Impending doom brought to you by Zoe (the cat) and Clara O.

1. Saffron says:

Kitteh’s expression is actually scaring me a little….. :D

2. I forwarded the original pic to Goth Kitteh, and this is the result http://gothkitteh.blogspot.com/2012/04/partee-dawg.html

3. Laura Bauer says:

As much as I like pictures of Lucy, wasn’t this one already on CO a couple of weeks ago? New Lucy pics, please!!

4. Here you go Laura http://i.imgur.com/nAEhT.jpg

5. Laura Bauer says:

Thanks!! So. Cute.

6. 260Oakley says:

On the menu this evening: kitten catch-a-talio.

7. Bwa ha ha ha! I like that one!
    Not that I don’t like all of ’em.

8. sleekityin says:

Hilarious! This reminds me of Gary Larson’s “Trouble Brewing” series of cartoons.

9. I never do tire of Lucy’s eyebrow dots ;)

10. skippymom says:

But, guys? What is that sticking out of Lucy’s mouth?? And does she have a Christmas ball hanging from her collar?

11. Skippy- I think that’s her tag hanging from her collar. And if I’m correct its a tug toy of some sort. Shakti has those lying around the house.

12. skippymom says:

I dunno, the red thing looks spherical, and the top of it looks like the top of a Christmas ball, to me. But thanks for explaining about the tug toy. I wonder whether cats can use those?

13. is it a bell? is Lucy really so tiny that she can wear a kitten collar?

14. Skippy and Tracylee…I just looked at Josh’s pictures and you both are right. It’s a bell. Here’s a pic to prove it.

15. skippymom says:

Yay Emmlee, thanks! Lucy is teensy-weensy!

16. skippymom says:

17. puts a sinister spin on “Lucy… I’m home.” (dun dun dunnnnnn)

(also, I just rather enjoy using the word sinister. perhaps kitteh is left-pawed, too? for double-usage of the term?)

18. victoreia says:

As a southpaw myself, I resemble that remark!

19. Looking at her I think she has a gift for getting into trouble just like her namesake, but still just like Ricky Ricardo, I love Lucy.

20. LMAO!!!

21. Young pup doesn’t realize that you never show someone your back.

22. People – here are ALL of the Lucy pics. Enjoy and print them out, wallpaper them, go nuts

23. Um, am I missing something here? Isn’t Lucy a puparoo? Why is this tagged as a kitteh?

24. skippymom says:

Um, meep? Look just to the left of the word Soon….

25. OH! [smacks forehead]
    Ha ha ha, I am missing something here.

26. Clara O. says:

I’m sure glad you guys enjoyed this. I love this pic to bits. :)

27. victoreia says:

LOVE the hovertext…… *snerk*

28. Catsquatch says:

Dear Diary, see picture….

Killer Kaptions got me AGAIN!

29. Okay, I’m sure I’ve just missed this somewhere, but what kind of pup is Lucy? Or, if a muttley, what’s in the mix? Sure looks like thar’s some Shiba in that thar pup… Thank you, and apologies if I just wasn’t paying enough attention!

30. I think she’s a pomeranian/chihuahua mix.