And Now… This.

For some things, Ant, there are no words.

Comments

1. Lamb: “yeah”
    DeNiro: “…”
    Haha brilliant!

2. Chris B. says:

OMG…. hahahahaha. What a good way to start the day.

3. I HAD to sneak out of work and down to the coffee shop to see what on earth could leave NTMTOM speachless…he’s right there are no words 8O

4. Oh but of course there is a word for this: YEAH!
    Also, love the puzzled look on the shepherd at the end. (S)he’s all “mommy? is that black curly-haired dog supposed to do that?”

5. edmundh says:

I found the original video!

6. Theresa says:

I love how the dog’s ears respond to the sound. Plus eyebrow dots and very, very worried look.

7. Theresa says:

Plus, who else loves the “What is this I don’t even” tag?

8. Estlin says:

Hey, I think that these two lambs are the same ones in that bouncing lamb video that was posted here a few days ago. (At any rate, both vids are from the same uploader on YouTube.)

9. The new tag, and the worried dog, are definitely the best parts! YEAH, lambie, I’m talking to you!

10. Fird Birfle says:

SAME HERE. I opened today’s page. And saw NTM’s signature and NO story buildup ( a thing that I”VE never encountered before on CO)
    and just KNEW it would Blow. My. Mind.

AND IT HAZ A LAMBIE !!!

Signed,
    Mind Blown.

11. Rachael says:

It’s the expression on the dog’s face that totally cracks me up! Plus, isn’t that another lambie in the background?

The new tag awesome! I think it will get tons of use. :)

And furthermore, where’s Bea?

12. Fird Birfle says:

OMG I hadn’t even seen that yet.
    But I likes, I likes. Good catch, ma’am.

BTW, did you find my answer to your qu. yesterday, ’bout The Queen of D.??
    and I also told her you were asking after her. I did get emails from her last night
    and this morning.

Pax hominibus & to lambs & German Shepherds too.

13. Fird Birfle says:

14. Andi from NC says:

almost as funny as the video itselt – love it!

15. You’re right Theresa. That is one very concerned puppeh.

16. victoreia says:

Saw this post on my iGadget, and all I saw at first was the title of the post. I just *knew* it was a NTMTOM production!

Doggeh does indeed look perplexed.

17. Too much free time on your hands to create this vid………

18. AAAAAAAAAhaha!
    The dog! “Is this sort of behavior allowed?!?!”

19. that was just absurd! LOVED IT! I love how the dog is in the background with that look that seems to say “let it go, man. don’t get us into another brawl.”

20. Jimbeaux says:

It was the look on DeNiro’s face at the end that made me laugh uncontrollably. Thank you for this!

21. Correcshons: Someone’s time PERFECTLY used creating this.

22. hksginger says:

LOLz to the max!

23. Theresa says:

Doesn’t he/she have a bit of that Clark Griswold doggeh look about him/her? You know, the “The maple kind Yeah?” dog?

24. Theresa says:

I just wanted to know that she’s schloomphing in good health.

25. Theresa says:

I’m sorry to keep coming back to the German shepherd, but his/her face keeps cracking me up. I’ve known a few overly-conscientious sheppies in my time. :lol:

26. Theresa says:

HAW!

27. Fird Birfle says:

S’all good wif us, Th :)

28. Fird Birfle says:

confirmed.

29. Look at his little teef!

30. Ok, I almost did a spit-take on this one. Not fair.

31. Fird Birfle says:

yup.

32. mplsdeb says:

That is my all time favorite video. When I need to feel better (and giggling is the best way to do that) I watch this video. I don’t know who this video, but it is truly the best.

33. Yes they are! Here’s the original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyESOpJ3RH4