WHAT! IS! THAT?

Welcome back to everybody’s favorite game show! Though this week it should be called, WHAT! ARE! THEY? Because instead of one, you must guess three!

Have a look and then place your vote!

Tic toc. Tic toc. Buzzzzzzz! Time’s up!

No hints this week! Okay, maybe just this: If you have one, you will have them all. Did that help? Scroll down for the answers.

If you guessed c. bulldog puppy, chicken and hamster, you are correct! Thanks so much for playing WHAT! IS! THAT? Let’s not forget our sponsors, Michael D., Lauren S., and Kelli W.- we could not do it with you!

Comments

1. I knew the nebulous pile of smush HAD to be a bulldog puppy!!

2. Victoria, Mom to 5 Rats says:

Got two out of three. I guessed chinchilla for the ham.

3. Whadda ya mean, that’s not a walrus???? :)

4. Madame X says:

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together…

5. jujube says:

That was my first thought, too. But it wasn’t one of the choices.

6. I was way off with the ham; I thought it was a leetle pug. Scale! It will throw you off.

7. I got fooled, too, gryt! I thought the hammie was the bulldog (the French kind). Oh well, maybe we’ll get the next edition right.

8. Lol I got it right but I totally got the hamster and bulldog pup mixed up somehow. Not sure how I mistook the GIANT blob as being a hamster… sigh… baby brain strikes again.

9. Fird Birfle says:

kook-kook ka-choo!!!

10. Fird Birfle says:

PS: LOVE LOVE LOVE (anudder Beatles’ ref there) the hoovertext on/at the baby chickadee !!!!

*giggle*

11. I guessed c) because I thought the hammie was a little pug and since there wasn’t a pug in the other choice I was right by being wrong. :lol:

12. rooanne says:

Got it right – even though that lump looks nothing like a bulldog! Those ARE some huge pawsies. He’s all like “yeah, I have big paws, so what you gonna do about it?”

13. Fird Birfle says:

I think that Gigi is, in reality, Lucy Ricardo.

Not Lucille Ball. Lucy Ricardo. :)

14. ceejoe says:

I got it right! wooo hooo! [happy dance in my cube]

15. In the pain-med induced grogginess, at least I got the bulldog pup right. Huzzah!

16. Ayep, that’s how I figgered it, too.

17. Victoria, Mom to 5 Rats says:

Oh, I didn’t even see the choices. Oops. I guess I would’ve been right had I even seen the poll. Guess that’s what I get for not paying attention.

18. Well…my hair is red (at the moment) but I’m all out of Vitameatavegamin.

19. do you poop out at parties?

20. dang – I thought the hammie was a french bullgoggie -got the chick (chicks, man!) – and couldn’t for the life of me figger what the lump o’blorp was!
    waayyy off

21. OH, I thought the ham silhouette was a french bulldog!! I was STILL thinking that till I read these comments, trying to figure out how the big blob made a hamster shape. Or ANY animal shape, really. I still can’t see it. So, lisal79, you weren’t the only one!

22. So, I guess my answer for the blob picture was I! DON’T! KNOW! ;-)

(Gaz, I’m glad you’re taking your pain meds – it’s silly to be “brave”! When I came out of the O/R – couple of years ago – I said MORPHINE PLEASE. Word.)

23. :lol:

24. Rachael says:

I read “bulldog” as “bullfrog,” so needless to say (but I’ll say it anyway) I voted incorrectly.

25. LOL I got it right but mixed up the bull dog and hammie shadows and kept thinking how can that be a hammy when it looks like a mole! RoFL!

26. victoreia says:

*stifled giggles*
    (I’d join in singing, but I’ve got a sore throat.)

27. victoreia says:

Well, I thought the hammie was a bun, but figured that big shape was the wrong shape for a tortoise. Kinda defaulted to”c”.

28. Fird Birfle says:

YAY GAZ

GO GAZ GO

29. Fird Birfle says:

*dances with ceejoe, but NOT in (her?) cubicle; remotely, from Fla*

30. skippymom says:

How come nobody is asking, “What the hell is a gibnut?” I just looked it up, and it is a real animal. But does this mean you all already KNEW that????

31. SlaveToCat says:

Sorry, I just can’t figure out the answer even with scrolling all the way down to the cheat section. There is just too much cute for the brain to function properly. Just give me something warm, soft, and fluffy to snorgle.

32. uhhh…. no, I just forgot to ask.
    *rushes to go look it up*
    I was indeed confuzzled

33. skippymom says:

Now that we know about them, I’m thinking it is time for CO to feature an actual gibnut. Who agrees with me? Everybody chant, We Want A Gibnut!

34. Rachael says:

We want a gibnut, we want a gibnut! We should threaten to occupy CO until our demands are met. :)

35. skippymom says:

But…we already occupy CO.

36. I missed the reference altogether! Still puzzling over the blob. But I think we should go with the more general term “paca” because… well, googling that other word brings up pictures of plates of food. Well, not food that *I* would eat, but…

On another note: Stripey!

37. anniesmom says:

I thought the bulldog was a mama opossum with babies aboard…

38. anniesmom says:

Are new people automatically sent to the mod lounge? I didn’t say anything naughty, honest!!

39. anniesmom says:

Oh, and “We want a gibnut!”

40. rooanne says:

gibnut: a nocturnal rodent. I never heard of it either. Ihttp://www.belizezoo.org/mammals/gibnut.html

41. rooanne says:

I don’t know why the link isn’t a link…

42. Sharpy says:

no, i just wanted to say hi. :)

43. doomchild says:

I thought the third one was Bulbasaur :/

44. annie r says:

hmmm, duckling, hamster and Australia?

45. Sharpy says: