Aaaaah Cheep Out!

Le Cheep, C’est Chick.

Have you heard about the new chick craze?
Listen to us, I’m sure you’ll be amazed.
Big fun to be had by everyone.

It’s up to you, you all should get you one.
Young and old are gettin’ ‘em, I am told.
Just one try, and you too will be sold.

It’s called Le Cheep! They’re doing it night and day.
Allow us, and we’ll show you the way.
Aaaaaaaaah Cheep Out! Le Cheep, C’est Chick!
Aaaaaaaaah Now Sleep!

Vicky C. and the 10 Derbyshire redcap chicks partied all weekend and blew off all their chores.

Comments

1. Leilani says:

Awwww, sweet little peepers.

2. Theresa says:

3. Looking at those chicks close-up I can totally see how they are descendants of the dinosaurs. OK cute yellow feathery dinos but still, there’s a bit of the raptor peeking out of some of those photos.

4. Fird Birfle says:

hmmmmm SO MENNY possible direkshons.

Y’all tell ME which — if any — of these has legs?

1: “AWW MAN, the newest post on CO– really? Another Chick Flick?? Really?”

2: *wondering but at this moment I’m too **deleted** lazy or have too many projects (city voucher apt inspection Wed morning, among other projects…) to retrieve the word for that odd little bit at the top of the beaks. I know we’ve discussed it on CO previously……a few moons ago …

3: Are these gals and fellows, lemon-flavored?

5. Ozbirds says:

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh….the cute! I’m mellllltiiiiiiiing!

6. Thanks for this, Theresa! I’m freakin’ and chic’n, nostalgia-wise.

7. Victoria, Mom to 5 Rats says:

So cute. These guys make me think of the poor un-official office chicken at my work. She randomly showed up about a year ago and hasn’t left since (partly because we’ve been feeding her). Right now she’s nesting and is so determined to hatch those eggs. Too bad she doesn’t know the eggs are not fertile. No little cuties like these for her. :(

8. Les Peeps.

9. 4leafclover says:

Le beak, c’est chic.

10. victoreia says:

Oh, good. Now I have the earworm I was thinking of……

11. victoreia says:

All right. WHY do I not have an office chicken?

12. Victoria, Mom to 5 Rats says:

LOL. I’m pretty sure not everybody does. Or even many people. In fact, my coworkers and I might just be the only ones with an office chicken.

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/miss_vicky/chicken.jpg[/IMG]

13. Victoria, Mom to 5 Rats says:

Well that didn’t work. lol

14. Should be Le Peep. Lord, how I miss it….

15. Theresa says:

I can just see her sitting there, saying “Hatch, dammit!”

16. Fird Birfle says:

4leafclover FTW !!!

17. Fird Birfle says:

– brings up a whole library of sugary, marshmallow candied images –

18. Fird Birfle says:

@ Victoria, mom to 5 rats:

*ahem*

“PARTLY because we feed her” ???? 8-O

Signed,
    Acting Indignant just for fun

19. Fird Birfle says:

PS: I MEANT to include the word “don’t” in the obvy place.
    My keyboard is somewhere deep inside the ocean waters, now….

20. Alice Shortcake says:

Gigi, if you’ve ever been stalked by an emu at a safari park you will be in NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that birds are descended from dinosaurs. Those mad orange eyes will be forever imprinted on my memory.

21. Rachael says:

Great, I thought the day was off to a good start until I read about Victoria’s office chicken. I’ve been in the work force for many decades and have never once had an office chicken. Life is so unfair. *pout*

I used to work with a guy who actually pronounced “chic” as “chick” and “debonair” as “deboner.” :)

22. Emmberrann says:

Les cheeekins, Ce qu’ils me donnent le “pip!”

23. Nice subtle canon ad/waterstamp there in the first pic :D Howcome I did not receive any chicks with my camera? *pout*

24. ceejoe says:

Ok, Vicky C has *ten* of these babehs, and I have *none*??? How fair is that???

25. Victoria, Mom to 5 Rats says:

I say “partly” because she’s been hanging around the office for about a year now, but we only started feeding her a few months ago.

26. ashagato says:

sometimes I think Crazy Pants is Meg in disguise (like right now!) Or maybe just closely related…Chief Sister Occifer perhaps? that’s a huge compliment btw, CP! ;)

27. ashagato says:

ahhh…here you are listening to the soundtrack of my 5th grade year…
    sorry, but waaaay cooler than Justin Beiber could ever hope to be :)

28. LauraH says:

Didn’t even need to watch the video to flashback to grade 6 when my friend and I performed a dance to this song for a school event.

29. Fird Birfle says:

*hides under bed, trembling*

*remembers the episode of American Pickers [ Hist. Ch.] , in which Mike and Frank were stalked by a very powerful emu….*

30. ceejoe says:

with co-workers like that, you could definitely use an office chicken!

31. phred's mom says:

Really, was he serious? I knew a guy who did exactly the same thing, thinking
    he was being clever and funny. Hmph.

32. victoreia says:

Isn’t that a given?

33. O.k. I was well past 5th or even 6th grade when this song came out so the image in my mind is the Saturday Night Fever movie poster But I would REALLY like to see nomtom & crazy pants heads pasted there instead of John Travolta & his dance partner !

34. This reminds me of an ad from a 1950s copy of our paper that I saw last year:
    Don’t buy cheap chicks cuz cheap chicks don’t cheep!