He’s Late

Perhaps he got stuck in traffic. I’ll just make myself comfortable by this glass door so I can see him coming.

This little girl’s name is Leica. She has her own blog managed by Luciane Y. It’s in Portuguese. No matter what language you speak, it’s rude not to call if you are late.

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

Watch out! It’s a Portugese-Man-of-Floor!

*Yes, obviously that’s a little girl dog, but this pun was too good to pass up, so cut me some slack, OK?*

2. Madame X says:

She’s picture perfect!

3. Fird Birfle says:

*swoon*

*crash*

4. Cleosmom says:

“Lady in Red, is waiting for me … cheek to pane”
    “I have never seen that dress you’re wearing, or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes, la la la …”

5. Poor girl, all dressed up and no place to go.

6. isn’t there a rule of cuteness about laying in sunbeams…

7. slack? consider it cut.
    good one, Oak, you should have it :)

8. is little Leica named for the camera?

9. splayed haunches!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeee :) My pup does this too…cept she would refuse to wear a cute lil red dress like that.

10. :)
    that is a great song, who sings that?

11. Anyone notice the privacy tailio? So rudunkuliously kewt!

12. BWAHAHHAHaHA!

13. *slides Hello Kitty inflatable mattress under Fird to prevent ouchies*

14. warrior rabbit says:

Cleosmom, silly! But Chris de Burgh originally.

15. Lady in waiting.

16. Blue Footed Booby says:

My family calls this “frog dogging.” My (late) labrador used this position to scoot around under the bed on his tummy. That’s actually the noise it made, scoot scoot scoot.

17. Fird Birfle says:

that was my guess …

18. Fird Birfle says:

YES that one is # 40

Splayed Haunches is # 47!!!

19. Fird Birfle says:

*does a Qu. Elizabeth Royal Wave, in grateful Acknowledgement of Gaz’ medical intervention in Time of Need* ;)

20. lol, thank you!

21. awwww BFB. That sounds so adorable. I’m sure he provided you with so many happy memories :)
    *hugs*

22. love the dress. our dogs love to lay that way.

23. As someone who got stood up at my senior prom,I know the feeling.My dad felt so guilty he took off work to be my date.The guy is now a pastor!

24. Fird Birfle says:

wha’ tha — how — why —

Signed,
    Indignant for Trina

25. The slacks – you have eet :)

26. He obviously had very poor taste, Trina – for standing you up, not for becoming a pastor. Everybody knows that CO peepesses (and peepesses-in-waiting) are the best and prettiest at the prom.

27. My husband’s cocker often waits for him by the door, like this, when it’s about time for him to be getting home.

28. Yes it is! We love photograph and this camera is our dream! When Leica came home we’d like a german name like schnauzer and we remember… Leica!