Fuzz Face

Don’t be sad, Mr. Bristlewhiskers, maybe someday you will have manly facial hair like me.

How about I help you out by shedding lots of my hairs all over you.

We could get lost in Heikki’s Australian Shepherd chest hair alone, Seth and Ellie A.!

Comments

1. *swoon*

2. omg, i’m getting sucked into those eyyyyyeeeesss….

what kind of puppeh is that???

3. What kind of dog is that?

4. Is there a dog in the first picture? ;)

5. Australian Shepherd!

6. Heikki…. sounds like a Finnish name. Curious!

7. loribelle says:

I understand why you said that, Madame X, but my first reaction was “is that some sort of otter/puppeh hybrid?”

8. Can’t read my, can’t read my
    No he can’t read my otter face
    O-o-o-o-o-o otter face!

9. In the first photo did the nice man just rescue the little pupster? He looks all dirty and sad and in the second photo he looks all clean and happy. Is there a back story?

10. WOW!

Gigi, the business of puppies is to get all mud-a-licious. :D I think that is just normal puppy mess. :D

11. Oh noes, what did I say!! I referred to the kind of critter this cutie is! Do we have any brie-en-croute? :P

12. I would settle for some Cheetos. :P

13. Mmmmm, a chocolate pupclair! My favorite! :-)

14. Fird Birfle says:

*DITTO SWOON*

– somebody bring the smelling salts and the fainting cowsche around, pleeeeze.

15. Fird Birfle says:

*POMPOMS AT THE READY*

16. Fird Birfle says:

me two-hoo

17. Methinks the little pupster was just having some fun in the woods, chasing fallen leaves, jumping in puddles and looking for sticks when Mr. Bristlewhiskers McDreamy picked him up to take him back home for a B-A-T-H, followed by a nice supper and cuddles before the fire…

At least that what I wish happened!

18. Men of Cute Overload alert!

19. Fird Birfle says:

Mme La Therese,
    voici plat le premier (Brie-en-croute):

Et, enfin:

(ps: sorry ’bout the looooooong links!!
    To get the shorter length, one of the pics came out GInormously HUGE)

20. Fird Birfle says:

I can indeed get along with this one on that.

21. Fird Birfle says:

1: STUBBY LAIGS ALERT!!!!

2: little, gentle, reassuring “boop” on the leetle puppeleh’s nosicle.

22. WOW. How about some Cheez Wiz? :P

23. Perfect, Marysia!

Since Heikki looks so much like an otter, does that mean that he/she is evil? Is there plotting going on behind that cute little face?

Oh, and booooooopppppp!

24. Cheez Wiz… I used to eat Cheez Wiz and bologna sandwiches… [shudder]

25. Fird Birfle says:

8-O

26. JenDeyan says:

This guy gets my vote. I can only see part of his face and he looks good.

27. To put on my Cheetos! :mrgreen:

28. precisely why I was not all that specific in my swoonage above, as it applies to both puppeh and puppeh-holder ;)

29. *brings the chaise and the lavender salts*
    Here you go….*pads off*

30. We have brie you can dip your cheetos in…
    and you said the *P* word Theresa.
    Would you like a drink too?? I’ve got some sangria :)

31. Somtimes otters in the river by which I cycle to work materialise out of a sudden as dogs and jump out in front of my wheels. I learnt to be alert with those water creatures!

32. victoreia says:

Emmylee, HOW are you still standing?
    *looking up from floor*

33. Wish no more!
    Here is part of Sender-Inner Ellie’s explanation: “This was Seth’s first time meeting Heikki, and of course he melted our hearts…Seth even said if he was an ice cube he would have melted.”

34. Oh, the *P* word! What the heck am I gonna call the bebeh goggehs?

35. Hmmm victoreia…that is an excellent question. I think I refused to look in the pupper’s eyes. That seems to be the swooooon factor ;) But now that you mention it……
    *scoots Firdie out of the way and swoons in the chaise*

36. So beautiful, I’m also getting lost in those eyes.

37. Madame X says:

Strong men who melt for beautiful chocolate puppers… are the absolute best kind of men!

Seth’s a keeper, Ellie. And so is Heikki!

38. Don’t forget to loosen your corset stays.

39. ROFL?.. My first thought Men of cute overload calendar candidate. My second thought.. Awww i could get lost in those puppy eyes. My third thought can i go play in the woods too? And then i swooned too!

40. Am i the only one who thinks he looks like a baby Chewbacca in the first photo?

41. Wow! That chest hair is amazing. So cute!
    Bella and DiDi

42. He is sooo munschable!

43. So prosh.

44. Fird Birfle says:

And, by “he”, you mean……….????

45. Can we see this pup again? I demand weekly updates

46. Call me Obama but that puppeh is so cute I want to eat it up!* Nom, nom, nom forever! Can’t even handle all the cute here! Need directions out cuz I’m lost in those eyes. Need I continue?

* Joke reference from nerd prom. That’s all.

47. DanBenZvi says:

Nope, my first thought was “ooh, baby Wookie!”.

48. Fird Birfle says:

– is the term “perro” ALSO a key to the Moderayshun Lounge/ Longue???

49. Same, that would mean I’m in the same country as them! Seth and Ellie however don’t sound Finnish… sigh…

On second read, wait, so the *pup’s* name is Heikki?? How sweet! That explains, cause at first I was all “waittaminute, we didn’t see *Heikki’s* (assuming Heikki was the guy holding the pup) Australian Shepherd chest hair, only the pup’s…” Sorry, I’ll be in the corner…

50. My eyes crossed, trying to fit them both in (and yes, loribelle, I wondered what the adorabuhls little brown thing was, as well).

I confess I’m not a huge fan of male face furniture, but I’m rather taken with this one, perhaps because of his gentle smile when he’s looking down at the “potter” cradled in his arms.

Oh go on then – *swoon*

51. *Hands mie a cup of hot, milky tea with plenty of sugar and a sticky bun*

52. Tiny little creamy toesies as well.

Yummmm!

53. Sharpy says:

oh my, i will be on the lookout for future potters.

54. It’s always nice to be held by a handsome gentleman gently.

Lucky pup, to have a cuddle with a loving dad. (i’m assuming)

55. Werewolf baby. They’re so cute at that stage.

56. kiragirl says:

I’d like to check out the owner’s chest hair ! : )

57. kiragirl says:

good one! haha

58. kiragirl says:

MOCO

59. kiragirl says:

new category? hint hint

60. kiragirl says:

Theo must be included in the calendar. I would TOTALLY buy one (or a bunch).

61. kiragirl says:

edit: like, a wall calendar ( I already have a small desk one)

62. kiragirl says:

“Mr. Bristlewhiskers McDreamy” <—love it!

63. victoreia says:

I second the motion!

64. Ruffian9 says:

OH COME ON

I was not ready for that…level…of cute. I thought he was an otter pup, fer goodness sake. Swooning? I’ve been staring at Aussie puppy for a good 5 minutes. It took me that long to regain the ability to type. I MUST have him.

65. Is there anything but a gorgeous pup in these pics? Is there..is there?? I see nothing but a cute chocolate nib pupper.

66. OHHH maaaa goodness! You guys are all too amazing!!! We are from Edmonton, Alberta Canada! We got the name from a Finnish pro snowboarder Seth and I are huge fans of (Heikki Sorsa) Heikki is also Finnish for Henry. Which is a double whammy of awesome! Haha! Thank you so much for all of the posts and for cuteoverload posting the photos inthe first place! Seth now feels like a celebrity ;) I will send some more photos in ASAP!
    Wooooo!!

67. Fird Birfle says:
  68. Thank YOU, Ellie! And, if you don’t send more photos, well, …
    “Don’t tell my heart, my Heikki breaky heart…”