I Submit

Might as well just let it happen, cuz it’s gonna happen anyway. Sigh. Is it almost over yet?

Hope your next shower is more joyful, Jenah D.

Comments

1. SoCrates says:

That look says I’m going to roll in the first smelly thing I find when I get out of here! LOL

2. Ellen W. says:

Who ever you are Crazy Pants, it’s my kinda crazy.

3. victoreia says:

Resigned, definition of.

4. What is that? Is that a dobie? The bigger they are, the more they cower.

5. 260Oakley says:

The famous shower scene from Alfred Hitchdog’s “Psycho”

6. Fird Birfle says:

SADDEST DOGGEH EVAH.

*sobs buckets O tears…*

7. warrior rabbit says:

“Here’s your paper! Here’s your paper!”
    “That boy gets no tip.”

— High Anxiety

8. 260Oakley says:

It’s OK, Fird. It think the dog is really just concerned that the servants may have forgotten to turn on the towel warmer. ;)

9. If you look up pitiful in the dictionary this is the picture you’ll see.

10. poor poor pitiful eyebrow dotted doggeh…

come’here lemme give you an ear skritchin’… :D

11. The hovertext slayed me!

12. Methinks this gives Ms Schnozz a run fer the money.

13. I want to boop the eyebrow dots.

14. That water better at least be nice and warm. :D

15. Fird Birfle says:

hopefully they soon smothered (him/ her) in an ENORMOUS
    blanket o’ towel and hugged the HECK out of (him/ her) to convince
    (him/her) they still loved him/ her

Signed,
    GEE I wish the story
    had mentioned dog’s gender now.

16. Suc-cess-ful sub-mee-shon!

17. hmmmm he does have a good one, doesn’t he? Maybe after the shower, Mme. Schnozz and this pitiful beastie can have a nose-off…

18. earlybird1 says:

OH, THE INDIGNITY OF IT ALL! Maybe there are fluffy towels, warm and soft right out of the dryer, waiting for him when he gets out. And compensatory biscuits.

19. SlaveToCat says:

Save the poor puppy, he’s a Golden Retriver and the tile mildew is over taking him. ;P

That’s the same expression I have when it is time for my annual physical exam.

20. ThirdShift says:

Gad-a-mitey, crop! Crop! Crop out the mildew grodi-ness and you can have the Qte without the funk! Photoshop also has a grout brush tool. :) Hovertext is hilarious.

21. yup, looks like a dobe to me. :D

22. I know two kinds of dobies: the kind hiding under the couch, or the kind striking supermodel poses.

23. Fird Birfle says:

YAY RAY (& puppeleh, assuming that you both survived the tr@uma…)

24. Jiffknee says:

Holy cow…Kingston Trio? Now that’s reaching back. *clap-clap-clap*

25. doomchild says:

Oh bugger, at the mod lounge again. Seems all my comments concerning animal well-being are moderated or rejected. Well, since I’m here, I’ll just enjoy a bunbun and a cuppa tea, purhaps :)

26. Stressfactor says:

My baby gets a pillow in front of the gas fireplace after bath time to make up for the indignity of it all.

27. Yes, kudos to you, Crazy Pants, for knowing The Kingston Trio enough to integrate them into your material!

28. That’s Bruce the doberman and he gets a little pittes when he has to be bathed. He is well loved on afterwards though.