A Little To The Right, Please

Being a cat is already pretty decadent, but a masseuse monkey takes it to a whole other level.

Couldn’t we all use a helper monkey, Brinke G.?

Comments

1. I love how the little mcmonkerson’s so into it….and the cat’s all, what?

2. hrhqueencat says:

awww, purrty pussy; I have a huge soft spot for black kitties & it’s heart-warming to see inter-species cosseting here ♥ ♥ ♥

3. A Helper Monkey! You know how this ends!

4. Not sure I’d want a monkey, but I’d love to be able to get my freeloader to make me a stinkin G&T once in awhile…

5. victoreia says:

Um, in the hovertext: that’s the possessive form of ‘you’. It should read “…when you’re done…”

Signed,
    Accused spelling-nazi

6. victoreia says:

Okay, I’ll use “spelling-police” next time, instead of “n*zi”!

Now, about that drink…..

7. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

That ought to be weird to see on your way to work.

8. Well, sir, your purriformis muscle was very tight, but now that your sacroilicat is re-aligned, you should be back to kitty-planking in no time.
    That will be two bananas.

9. GeorgiaGirl says:

:: Speaking of the spelling police, the hovertext could use an intervention. (It’s “you’re”)

10. Love it! The monkey looks very intent on doing a good job! On the other hand, could someone please change the “your” in the hovertext to “you’re”?

11. beat you to it!

12. This reminds me of an article from Cracked: “6 ‘Luxury’ Spa Treatments for the Extremely Rich and Insane” http://www.cracked.com/article_19793_6-luxury-spa-treatments-extremely-rich-insane.html The article mentions a place in Israel where you can get a full-body massage done by snakes for $70, and a place in Thailand where you can get a massage done by an elephant. I’m pretty sure some enterprising person could train monkeys to give massages to humans and make a profitable business.

13. it’s sort of like having a fly in the room, isn’t it?

your welcome.

14. Will you have her make me one while she’s at it?

15. Do the snakes have a union?

16. *imagining snakes holding a rally to protest their working conditions* How would they be able to hold up their signs and chant slogans at the same time?

17. we don’t know what you’re talking about! are you imagining things?

18. Looks okay to me. Are you sure you’re spectacles on on correctly?

19. Lerrinus says:

If they’re motivated enough, I’m sure they’ll find a way to let you know they’re hissed off!

20. victoreia says:

Forget the snakes! Who’d survive a massage by an elephant? (Or is it a case of the elephant swats at you with a stick or something?)

21. SlaveToCat says:

When it comes to a catfusing contraction my kitty always follows a simple rule:
    When in doubt spell it out. ;P

22. The monkey could massage the cat, and the cat could knead/massage my back! Yes, please!

23. If you go to the article, there’s a picture of the elephant massage. The person lies flat on its stomach and the elephant presses on the person’s back with its foot.

Now, I know elephants can move with great delicacy, and presumably no one has died at that massage place or it wouldn’t still be operating, but I would be scared to death to just lie there and let an elephant step on me.

24. Are you sure opposable thumbs are a sign of evolutionary progress? Who’s grooming who and who’s looking smug here?

25. With their tails Meaghan !

26. Gee, that looks familiar ! (said while making shifty eyes)
    Skulking back to cutting knots out of the fur of a long haired cat.

27. boss cat

28. Fird Birfle says:

wow I’m not the only one who feels compelled
    to strenuously voice my grammar OCD !!!

29. Fird Birfle says:

*snerk*

Sharpy, aren’t you Bart Simpson, in real life???

30. Fird Birfle says:

JUST to go along with the whole “let everybody correct everybody’s grammar” meme tonight …. for BEST score on the GRE, the CORRECT question would be

“Who’s grooming whoM?”

*blink*
    *blink*

(ducks, in case artillery is/ are headed this way)

31. Fird Birfle says:

and yer point is???

(only said in sarcasm at the feline quadruped, not you :) )

32. Love the single white whisker against the glossy black fur.

33. i am not bart simpson.
    i am not bart simpson.
    i am not bart simpson.

34. I dunno, I kinda get squealy over the idea of letting fishies nibble at the ded skin on my feet…
    but I hear that’s only legal in *certain* parts of the world… the US not being one of them…

35. Thanks Firdie, that’s one’a my peeves as well :)

36. Methinks the monkeh is searching for parasites… and finding none, cos the kitteh is just so sleek and well-groomed!

37. victoreia says:

*offers Fird a shield, ducks back under my own*

38. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

39. Fird Birfle says:

40. Whether or not an elephant massage place would be legal in the USA, it would probably be uninsurable.

41. I want a monkey massage! Life is so unfair. *pout*

42. :-D

43. Queen of Dork says:

I adore this! This picture is currently my background on my computer. Sorry if somebody else mentioned this (I haven’t read through all the comments) but have you peeps seen the story about the dog and owl best friends? I’ll try to find a picture to show you.

44. victoreia says:

I saw the front pic on that article. All I can say is….. 8-O

45. sleekityin says:

The look on the cats face is priceless. Am interpreting it as “Oh no, they have caught us on camera! This will be all over the papers by tomorrow and I had so hoped that we could break the news of our engagement to mama and papa together.”

46. sleekityin says:

Spot the deliberate mistake, that should be “cat’s face”.

47. I also have a huge soft spot for black kitties, hrhqueencat :D I hope to get one and call him or her “Puma” :D

48. jujjyfruit says:

The very essence of the saying “Dogs have owners, cats have staff.”

49. jujjyfruit says:

The very essence of the saying “Dogs have owners, cats have staff.”