Wow, What if They Had Ordered the Popcorn Machine?

When he showed up at little Jenny’s Sweet 16th instead of the Jumpy Castle they ordered, a lamb unwittingly set the record for the most birthday party jumps without a bounce house.  Luckily, they decided to let him finish before telling him he was at the wrong address.

Catch you on the rebound, Ant.

1. Um how do I get bouncy lambs in my house??

2. KittyMarthaPoo says:

I know. So NOT FAIR!! I want to play with sproinging lambies too, but I live in Chicago. **cries**

3. WendyLady says:

Why you call Mary of course.

4. victoreia says:

5. I know right? Is there a I don’t know about?!

6. rescue gal says:

Exactly my thoughts. There seem to be many houses with bouncy lambs in them. Why is mine not one of them?

7. I guess this is the line to sign up for bouncy lambs? I want one too!

8. Yea, my thoughts too, and this girl has TWO! Lamb hog.

9. Question for you lamb peeps: Do the boings mean the lambie is happy, like bunnies that do binkies?

10. I believe the boings say “I want to play” or somethings like “Ooh you’re nice – are you sure you are not a Lambie” – dogs have another way of saying – “I wanna play” – they crouch on the front with theit butts in the air Yeah Bunnies have their ways too.

11. Where is this wonderful House o’ Lambs & Giggles? I want to live there!

12. Arizona. Camels are also involved.

13. 260Oakley says:

And goslings. And a very puzzled looking German Shepherd. It’s Animal House, sans togas.

14. NO FAIR !!! I’m a red head and I have been going to Az. for ahem….years
    but nobody ever let me snorgle with a camel !!! harumph !

15. Me, too! Hopefully they have at least two spare rooms…

16. Lambs on white carpet=okay.
    Shoes on white carpet=not okay.

17. SlaveToCat says:

This could be a really cute commercial for Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaners.
    When your baby lambs are just sooo excited to see you, just give us a call at

18. Fird Birfle says:

That sounds remarkably similar to my mother’s policy about the *ahem*
    Korean [silk/ sculptured celadon green] Rug in her living room. There are
    a list of approx 8 “Thou Shalt Not’s ” assoc. with that Rug. Even for her
    89-year old, OLDER brother, our Uncle Earl.

19. Even the non-sproinging lambie seems taken aback by all that sproinging. Sproing sproing sprongity sproing!

20. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Sproingy Lambies !!!

A Sucker for any Sproingy Lambies.

21. warrior rabbit says:

I would love a pair of sproinging lambikins. Or one sproinging lambikin and one stunned onlooker. However, my HOA forbids livestock. It’s in the rules. Pffft.

22. Fird Birfle says:

Boooooooooooooooooooo HOA rules. I PROTEST (in advocacy with wr)

23. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

*Imagines lamb in room full of Whoopee Cushions*

24. Martha in Washington says:

Or if the floor were carpeted with bubble wrap!

25. *sproing* PBHTPT
    *sproing* PBHTPT
    *sproing* PBHTPT
    *sproing* PBHTPT
    *sproing* PBHTPT

26. HEE!

27. flutterbye says:

You are a genius! That is the best idea ever.

28. lol, that is too funny. whoopie cushions and bubble wrap, good ideas…..

29. the jen ovah heah says:

awesome house. no furniture, just happy jumping lammies!! :)

30. I noticed that, too. The furniture must have interfered with the sproinging, therefore it had to go!

31. The girl almost got head butted a couple of times, I think that’s a bouncy little boy she’s got there and the other one is probably a little girl, she has that little sister “what the heck is my brother doing now?” look.

32. I frequently had that expression on my face during childhood.

33. Haha, this is fun until that little boy turns into a half grown ram… I suggest shopping for helmets until it is too late.

34. sunnylessmum says:

Ok, my name is Mary, and I NEED a little lamb already! This is beyond adorable!

35. I thought Mary already HAD one!

36. Think he has a gamboling addiction…

37. HA!

38. 6rabbits says:

39. Yeah – Brilliant – lets give that gal an OSCAR – for the Script writing

40. I thought goats were the sproingy ones! Lambs too?

And yes, if I had a sproingy lamb at home, I’d spend all my time watching and giggling. Nothing, NOTHING, would ever get done.

41. Mine.

42. loribelle says:

Now THAT is how you frolic.

43. Emmberrann says:

Now THAT is how you gambol. And they don’t call it “spring lamb” for nothing, folks. That lamb Must have springs in its laigs!

44. victoreia says:

Lurkensproingen. I haz it.

45. Fird Birfle says:

46. murkle46 says:

Play butting heads with a lamb=fun.
    The same lamb grown up into a full size ram seeing you and thinking it is play butting heads time=unfun.

47. HA! that’s a funny visual. makes me think of the lions reuniting with the two guys. slightly bigger eh!?

48. Lion. Christian the Lion to be more specific. :)

49. MUCH Bigger – did you see the size of the Kitty Door

50. Martha in Washington says:

Total unfairness here!! She has TWO lambs and I have NONE!

51. Fird Birfle says:

*helps MinW to pout in numbers*

52. TEN!

53. Do they rent an apartment for sheep? Look for furniture…

54. Where’s Bee?!

55. WHERE’S BEE???

56. Fird Birfle says:

Bea esta aqui.

Also, it seems her “person” has left a post on buzzfeed awhile back, that Bea was
    at that time, expected to have HER OWN Bebbeh LAMBIES !!!

57. Fird Birfle says:

oops I just found out that when you click on the CO link, Bea’s person already posted on there that the bebbehs happened !!!

HOORAY FOR BEA + her humans!

58. Metal_Grrrl says:

Super adorable- but I wonder what will happen when the lambs are grown up and not so cute anymore?