A Study of Perspective

Perspective is a technique depicting or suggesting spatial relations, volumes or three dimensions on a flat surface. This study is composed of bunnies and ordinary household objects.

1. Comparing a bunny to an apple.

We see that the bunny is closer to us than the apple is. We also see that it would take about 3 apples to equal the size of this bunny.

2. Determining bunny volume.

We see here, that it takes 1 bunny to fill this mug.

3. Relative ear size.

The bunny’s ears are 1/5th the size of this mug. The wine glasses and window tell us that mug is regular sized and the bunny’s ears are tiny.

4. Bunny likeness to a beer bottle.

We find that there really isn’t a likeness between bunny and beer bottles. What is clear is that the bunny is portable.

Amy C. has really shed new light on bunnies! For more pics of the cuties Amy is fostering, visit her photo album.

Comments

1. El Stud Hombre says:

After drinking all those beers I bet bunny ends up with a hangover — I wonder if he’ll try a little “hare of the dog” to feel better.

2. Baby bunnies are so much fun to photograph! I love the ears in the mug. Perfect.

3. This adorable litter of 10 were born to a rescued stray female. Amy is part of http://www.THERabbitResource.org which is a chapter of http://www.rabbit.org. These babies will be available for adoption in a few months after the group can afford to spay/neuter them.

4. I’ll take a cup-o-bunny and a bonnie bunny six-pack for the hubby.

5. bob drummond says:

I’ll have the same , thank you! But I’ll give it to my wife Marlene !!!

6. I’m not gonna be greedy, I just want one baby bunny, that’s not asking too much, is it??

7. One or more apples may soon reach the vanishing point (with bunnular assistance) in Study 1.

8. *spatial

Cute bunny. Snorf.

9. Bunnies and beer! My two favorite things!

10. A cup-o-bun for me, please.

11. Anyone else notice there is not even a hint of disapproval coming from this bun?

12. the jen ovah heah says:

more “studies on perspective” please! more more more!!!

13. This is why I love science.

14. That could be a whole separate study: At what age does a bun start to show his/her disapproval?

15. Help us save more bunnies! Rabbit.org

16. I’ll take a six pack of bunnies and a bag of chips, please.

17. Mary (the first) says:

Or, conversely, after how many beers is a bunny no longer disapproving of everything?

18. 6rabbits says:

Must kees delectable bunny earz! So teeeny, so prosh! I will have one cup of bunny, please, extra snuggly.

19. SlaveToCat says:

Rumor has it that you will be able to get a Bunnie Cup at StarBucks in the near future. It’s going to be called Venti Bianco Luppolo

20. kibblenibble says:

These are some of the sweetest bun pics I’ve ever seen. The ears look soooo soooft. *sigh*

21. Alice Shortcake says:

I smell doctoral thesis! A cute fluffy doctoral thesis!

22. I wouldn’t have had so much trouble with school maths if I’d been able to learn with bun-aids. *Sigh* I could have been a nuclear physicist by now.

23. 260Oakley says:

Bunny sez: PhD stands for: Pet hare, Doofus!

24. Fird Birfle says:

I feel however, that THIS is/ was, more precisely,
    a Study on Cuteness and Floofy White Goodness.

Footnote: C.P., I will honestly mention that the setup/ story here
    is one of the most-thoroughly-enjoyable “reveals” that I’ve
    ever seen on CO. Developing the scientific aspects, then
    suddenly collapsing into a “size of bunny ears” bit….

KUDOS and either BRAVO or BRAVA as applies !!!

HEY MEG this “author” (CP) has ripened just fine!!

25. Fird Birfle says:

Related: do nucleii have fuzzy long earses??? I sure hope so.

*Rushes out the door, to sign up for local community college course
    in Nuclear Physics*

26. Fird Birfle says:

PS @ CP: GUESS WHAT?
    Not ONLY is the Bunney PORtable in the beer six-pack case,
    it’s also considered (as per Jeopardy) a POTABLE!!!!! *giggle*

27. both the beer and bunny are particularly hoppy.

28. But of course the bunbun did not drink *all* of the beers! There obviously is still one in the fridge!

29. Crazy Pants says:

HA! Potable:) Thanks for the nice words!

30. Hear hear. I agree with FB on CP. ….heheh. I love the initals.

31. Hmmm if Sierra Nevada starts offering buns with their beers…I am going to be a loyal customer.

32. whawhawhatsis says:

And it’s a very POTENT potable, too! The cute is totally potent! :)

33. billmurrayeg says:

Ahh, my favourite brand of beer and bunnies.

34. Fird Birfle says:

**giggles about the dubble-entendre that ISN”T even se*ual!!!**

YAY frances!!!