O HAI ARE YOO REEDIN THE NOOS?

KIN I REED THE NOOS TOO, KIN I HUH, KIN I?

Special thanks to commenter LauraH, who says she actually saw this as it happened. She was not seeing things; she was not hallucinating.

Comments

1. LoL… This is Toronto news broadcast… CUTE!

2. How freaking unbelievably awesome is that?!?! The expression on the doglet’s face is priceless.

3. No fair! Teasing us with a just a glimpse of that cute little scruffmeister. That’s not enough. We want the full Stormy the Weather Dog Show.

4. Aww, that’s our local newsdog in Toronto!

5. Tell me more!!!

6. Yippee!! My buddies Leslie, Anthony and, of course, Storm the Weather Dog!! This is where I work :-)

7. I am glad I was not that anchor. I’m afraid I would have burst out laughing during what was otherwise a very serious news story.

8. sarahhouse says:

Ahh…I can’t stop laughing!! I dug up some more info about this dog – he has a Facebook page with some awesome pics! https://www.facebook.com/stormtheweatherdog/photos

9. He’s so cute! He looks like a terrier or mix of some sort. And good for the woman in the story persevering through all that!

10. http://www.facebook.com/stormtheweatherdog

The girl in the story is doing really well, she was on the Ellen show via Skype and will be on the show for real once she’s able to attend.

11. She needs to get pictures with Stormy!

12. Hats off to the anchor for keeping his countenance!

13. Peeky McPeekersons, Fuzzy Face Variety! :D

14. ashagato says:

we watch you all the time, Laura, though I missed this awesome episode… hubby and I always joke about how incredibly tall Anthony is, taller than the CN Tower!

15. Doggems and kitteh should be on all the news show, that way the news wouldn’t be so depressing all the time.

16. Indeed–not bursting out laughing can’t have been easy! Storm is adorable, and all of these posts lately about people taking their dogs to work are making me really jealous.

17. the jen ovah heah says:

i would actually watch the news if there was a chance a critter might pop up now and again.

18. And remember the German weather cat?

19. Look beyond the fuzzy face to the real story:
    Perfect serendipity for *DONATE LIFE* month and National Organ and Tissue Donation Week!
    If every cuteologist registered, that would be Marumazing, Weeenstonderful, and Booeautiful.

Sign your name, and save five humans. Do eet!

20. Oceanview says:

So that’s what a real newshound looks like.

21. Wow I was more focused on the story because I had a double lung transplant one year ago!! When I watched a second time I saw the cute puppeh. :-)

22. His impressive lack of reaction is a result of all that intensive training they get at News Anchorcademy. Rigorous classes in “Fake Sad Face”, and “How to Read Both Good and Bad News in the Same (Mono)Tone”, and my personal favorite, “How to Kill Any Possibility of Your Joke Being Remotely Funny.”

23. victoreia says:

*golf clap*

24. flutterby says:

That’s just too dogonne funny…a news bomb by a cute fuzzeh puppeh. Still giggling!!

25. Fird Birfle says:

AGREED

oh — btw GIGI in case you hadn’t already seen it, something like I believe MSN.com
    might have a column, for heartwarming/ positive, yet not treacly news??? …..???

26. I had to replay that xD

27. Abso – Doggy – lutely – I would do that too I am a Patti – ovah the UK – oh looka Fird up there let Fird tell us about the MSN . com thingo – I want some heart-warming but not treacly news I could offer hopefully – Baxter – Tess – and Lucy – if I could get their owner’s consent – can I – huh – Can I – But the kitty I know does not work with dogs – she says Psstt – off Butt-Sniffers at Dogs – she would be better on the Late Late Show – naughty Kitty.

28. My fingers crossed for you, kyfilly! Take care! :)

29. Even NBC Nightly News noticed, and mentioned it before their last article of last night’s broadcast! So all who were watching that network got to see the show too!

30. laineyg6 says:

There is a comment on the facebook page that tells us that the dog is a Goldendoodle. Cute as pie!!

31. Hahaha! Love it!

32. God bless you and watch over you, kyfilly.

33. You actually know Storm? I am green with envy! :)

34. Obviously he’s been trained on “How to Keep a Straight Face Even When an Adorabuhl Doglet Pops Up During Your Newscast”? :)

35. Those are awesome pics! I nominate Anthony for the Men of Cute Overload calendar!

36. I like the “Digging my first hole” set. Haha.

37. Ellen W. says:

I have a sneaking suspicion there’s a big overlap beween people who love animals (especially rescue doggies) and people who support/sign up for organ donation.

38. There are no coincidences! Storm wants the world to know and love Helene Campbelll!

39. Thanks jerzowa and Rachael!! One year out and I am doing great!!

40. Storm his hooman Anthony made an appearance (a planned one this time) on our Morning show today: