How Are You My Friend

Oh my goodness, do you vish to be happy like me? You could perhaps be smiling like I am! But you must get out of bed. Pardon me there is no more time for snoozing. You must get up. I do think you vill then be finding your happiness! Yes, yes most indeed.

image
Namaste, and have a nice day, Sadanduseless

Comments

1. Oh HAI might wanna check hyperlinkersons, gettin’ a 404 yknow.

2. I saw this picture on the Berry one day and loved it! Are there puppies next to the pooch?

3. It sure looks like puppies to me Nikki !!! I bet she’s smiling cause the birth process is OVER !

4. OMG he’s so happy! I love that face. eeeeee

5. fixt!

6. Where did you hide his dentures?

7. Even her nose is happy! :) Lof.

8. And from the looks of it, a proud mommy now!

9. :) :) :) This smile made me smile. :)

10. Oh my. That’s just cute.

11. Mary (the first) says:

Puppehs? I thought it was her stuffed toy of some kind. Puppehs would be even more adorabuhls!

12. Mary (the first) says:

Moderation? For that? Really?

13. That is the single most awesomely redonkulous smile I’ve ever seen on a doglet. If she were mine, I’d have to quit my job to stay home and snuggle with her day and night. Holy cow!

14. I was in a very bad mood this morning. Everything that could go wrong did, woke up late, felt like I was getting a cold, missed the bus and lost my key-card to the office.
    Then I go to CO and see that face….now I’m smilling, thanks. :-)

15. My Goodness, that dog looks just like Walter Matthau!

16. Totally agree!!! Doggeh smilersons has brightened an already gloomy day here.

17. I’m melting…

18. I see a kitty face in puppy’s nose… o.O

19. I was extremely tired when I first checked CO this morning. I totally read the title with the wrong inflection. Rather than the goggie asking after her friend’s well-being, she was marveling at the strangeness of the relationship even existing in this reality: “How in the world are you my friend? I mean, really, you didn’t even bring me a nice bone to gnaw on.”

20. hahaha my thoughts to, R’P’B! a comma would’a helped our poor, bleary, uncaffeinated eyes, non?

21. gaahhh one looks awfully stupid when one comments in re grammar… and forgets an ‘o’ in TOO
    (womp womp)

22. Fird Birfle says:

twue dat.

23. Fird Birfle says:

sends Gigi a HUGE armload of Queen Anne’s Lace blossoms.

24. Thanks, I do love white flowers the best.

25. Fird Birfle says:

hugs to tracylee.

REMEMBER — if it doubt —
    it is ALWAYS “the computer”‘s — or “the keyboard”‘s fault!!!

26. Fird Birfle says:

Here, this guy (“Sandeep” — ?) seems to have a nice eye for a photo !!!

27. Fird Birfle says:
  28. If you look at the nose and mouth it looks like a little bald demon waving his arms! Still cute though.

29. Red Toenails says:

Awww…life is good.

30. KittyMarthaPoo says:

I know. Such a sweet smile, bless her.

31. KittyMarthaPoo says:

**sends Gigi warm wiggly puppy hugs**

32. We have no words for how precious that face is!
    Bella and DiDi

33. I want to get down on the floor at eye level and cuddle this little face.

34. emmberrann says:

Marcia, you really nailed that! Great thought! Oh, and Hi to Ms. Birfle, sending you smilies…..

35. emmberrann says:

*stage whispers to F.B.* I always say it’s dyslexia of the fingers.

36. Fird Birfle says:

;)

37. Fird Birfle says:

38. Oh my gosh, this one just made me smile from ear to ear! How adorable! It doesn’t get cuter than this! :)