Does This Outfit Make Me Look Ewok?

It looked really cute on the hanger, but now I feel like I should be accessorizing with a spear.

May the force be with you, Teresa K.

Comments

1. ashagato says:

NOT. EVEN. REAL.

PS: CP, i think clothes hang on hangers, and planes hang out in hangars, if I’m not mistaken… :)

2. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Indeed they do! Thanks for spotting that. Caption corrected.

3. Mary (the first) says:

What does the hovertext say? Is it in Ewok? Or cute puppeh? Neither of which I know (sadly).

4. Ohh he is so stylish! Adorable

5. With that outfit this Pom is ready to ewok and roll…

6. Yes, translation pleeeez!

7. Now that is some serious floof!

8. Crazy Pants says:

Those words comprise the first stanza of the Ewok song in Star Wars.

9. some one: PLEASE photo shop leia in with an effing candy bar (or whatever it was, I’ll be careful, Lucus could be watching….) ;)

10. Crazy Pants says:

Sorry! I meant Return of the Jedi.

11. victoreia says:

(For the most part) And we’re talking the original release of Return of the Jedi, not the Special Edition.

Signed,
    How can you tell I’m a Star Wars geek?

12. victoreia says:

I’m beginning to think we need an “Ewok” tag!

13. Fird Birfle says:

*looks in both direckshons*

Am I allowed to remain in ‘Murica, eff’n Ah doan’ know NUTTIN’ much ’bout no
    DANG Star Wars stuff??? I mean, I DID see the BASIC, original standard-issue
    SW in a theater as an — oh — maybe eleben-yr old or so ….

14. Fird Birfle says:

um — [in answer to the ] Pup['s qwershtyun] — yes, yes, it DOES !!!! :)

15. I second that emotion.

16. Someone had to do this ! I figured since I used to have the 45 it might as well be
    me !

17. Fird, I’m pretty sure you’re about the same age as I am, and I know darn well that came out when I was in high school. Let’s not make us any older than we have to be! :)

18. victoreia says:

@Fird: I dunno, we may have to revoke your citizenship!
    @ceejoe: I was a freshman that year; I’m sure my parents would say I was not being dignified while waiting for it to come out!

19. I have to admit that I’ve never “gotten” pomeranians–until now.

20. pinkmariposa says:

I just wanna nom-nom on that Pom :P

21. Afro-ken? (And in case the PC-police are out tonight, all I can just say is google it).

22. Sad thing? They’re never called Ewoks in the movie, but we all knew what they were. Nobody does merchandising like Lucas.

23. I’m sure there’s a Steiff tag somewhere on the side of this thing. So life-like! :)

24. Fird Birfle says:

Authentic Steiff pieces should have a button in, I believe, their LEFT ear.

25. Fird Birfle says:

@ victoreia: “Aw SHUCKY DARN !!!”

@ ceejoe:
    You’re correct, of course.
    info at a couple of different webpages, indicates orig. theatrical release,
    of the orig film [Star Wars] , May of 77.

I was probably btw Freshman/ Soph. years but I can’t quite put my finger on whether that’s precise ….