Prosh Baby McMonkersons Eating a Naner

Fave Frame™ [Eyebrow up in middle!]

Merci to Madamoiselle Amy who sent this one in.

1. le nom le nom le nom

2. kibblenibble says:

I want to put tiny clothes on heem to keep heem warm and smoosh up the nanner to make it easier to nom. SO teensy and squee.

3. Thank you! I was just about to say “Give that poor little nekkid monkey a fweater–he’s chilleh!” I hope they have the temp set at 80 in his room, poor little bugger.

4. I want to do the same! He must be freezing! :)

5. Does your Minkkeh bite? :P

6. It’s not my Minkkeh. :)

7. love le Pink Panther mention…. j’adore le minkkeh

8. Actually for once the answer is YES! :lol:

At 1:36 the monkey bites the lady’s finger instead of the banana and she says:
    “Non c’est mon doigt” (No, it’s my finger)

9. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh and heh

10. Oceanview says:

The voice on the loudspeaker gave me an ambivalent feeling; incredibly cute baby versus ominous Big Brother.

11. No worries, the baby didn’t even blink. you can pretend the event is announced en franglais sur les walkie-talkies: ‘Les premiers morceaux du banane, Pascal! Regardez!’ ‘Hokay, Mathieu!’

12. I love that.

13. I wonder when it will be time to rerun ALL the verses of my
    Epic Monkey-Oriented Peter Gabriel Parody. :roll:

14. Teeny monkersons hands don’t … quite…work…yet…ehn!!!

15. SoCrates says:

I know!!! The I can make these finger thingies work about killed me!!

16. did the hands freak anyone out? and the fact that in general he looked like a cross between a fetus and an alien? cute to death but also freaky? no?

17. Fird Birfle says:

it does have some of that effect for me. I think it’s also partly because the photo of the caretaker is “headless” and has is using a lab jacket and protective gloves ….
    it makes everything appear apprehensive (to me); kinda like the Dionne babies ….

18. rescue gal says:

He needs MASHED nana’s.

19. about to say, Gerber’s has nice mushy bananas in a jar.

Perfect for bebeh’s who don’t have teeth.

20. Lunacydress says:

Oh god, that hands!

I want to nom those ears!

21. Lunacydress says:

*the hands

22. The earses! I love how he finally takes ownership of both the naner and the hands toward the end.

23. flutterby says:

How sweet that bebeh is and,,,,those eeeearrrrz – so delicate and flower petal-shaped!

I wonder if the bebeh has any teef or is he gumming the nanner? ….just curious…

24. What a sweet, trusting face on this little cutie. This is one of the few instances where I’ve felt a tug on my maternal heartstrings.

25. Eeek!! That little monkey tongue keels me ded!!! Reminds me of the baby monkey playing outside my cottage while on holiday in Kenya. He ran to mum for cuddles when he heard the click of my camera.

26. Fird Birfle says:

wow — THAT’s innocence !! “scary camera sounds” :)

27. Martha in Washington says:

I love that he doesn’t quite know what to do with the banana. He’s all “yeah, this is yummy but how do I get it into my tummy?!”

28. Marianne says:

yeah, if the human would only hold the nanner piece horizontally instead of vertically, little baby probably could just take a bite. Baby is trying so hard to chew something other than air! “Hey, human, pay attention to what you’re supposed to be doing, and help me eat this banana!”

29. Linda H. says:

Such a BIG banana!

30. emmberrann says:

First bites of non-meelks has to be mashed for babehs, him doesn’t got teefs, and doesn’t chewingks yet, and even cuttingks up of nanners wudda been easier for the bebeh to grasp, no? Don’t those ladies know that?

31. I think they are professionals… >_>
    But it’s just a guess.

32. OR!!! Maybe they’re just amateurs who like to wear cool lab coats and plastic gloves??? Nah!! ;-)

33. That’s what I do. :P

34. Copperbat says:

As much as we’d like to think we know what’s best for this baby monkey, it is possible they’re doing more than trying to feed him. Maybe they’re making him work a bit for it or getting him used to being handled. Maybe introducing him the basics of sharing, foraging, eating solid food, etc. Tempting as it is, when we’re inclined to treat animals as if they’re helpless they’re reduced to lazy beggars.

35. emmberrann says:

CB Even mommeh monkeys prechew the fruit for their bebehs…

36. …and so does Alicia Silverstone… :D

37. victoreia says:

38. SUCH a sweet face… Aww.

39. Don’t believe I’ve ever seen that much cuteness in one little being! OMG!

40. SUCH a sweet face!

41. All these banana nomming vids (that gigantic Easter bunny, anyone?) are making me think of this:

42. Aand embedding fail. Oh whatevs, everyone knows how to click a link.

43. It seems to take him several tries to make a dent in that banana…

44. I am dead from the cuteness!

45. SlaveToCat says:

I so want to mash that banana up into tinee tiny little eddible pieces.
    Why do I think that lady moon lights at a Nursing Home feeding the patients over cooked steak.

46. PS: Cutest Monobrow ever!

47. And while the pool of cute monobrows is probably shockingly small, this one still manages to excel!

48. literally makes my heart moan. so freaking cute!

49. TwistyTree says:

I saw a related vid by France2 that the cute little bebeh McMonkersons is a “Mangabey couronné” or “collared Mangabey”, an endangered species, which live principally in Ghana. This little guy, named Loango, was rejected by its mum, which is sadly frequent for animals in captivity. He is quite a sensation in Paris where he is housed at the little zoo at the Jardin des Plantes.

50. Awwww! Adorabuhls!

51. Them is some knobby knees fo sho…

52. Birdcage says:

I wish someone would turn down the walkie-talkie (or whatever it is) that is screeching in the background. Nomtime should be peaceful.

53. The way his little muzzle wrinkles when he tries to take a bite just makes me want to kiss him!

54. loved the babee. didn’t seemed to know what to do with the banana at first, but really went after it, when he got a good taste.

55. Slayed ded by the big, deep eyes. Ded. Slayed.

56. Moi, aussi!

57. Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom. Banana still unscathed…