4/20 Braaaaaaaah

Dude! Dude dude dude dude listen

[maniacal laughter for 15 minutes]

Whoah [Keanu Reeves voice]

Once again, Oliver Donovan, spokeskitten with a MySpace page, graces Cute Overload. Oliver is a Professional Kitten and does not condone legalization of drugagges, though we like to think he does.

1. Check out his Facebook page! So adorable and he updates daily.

2. Can I get four tickets to this weekend’s game.. whaaaaaat…?

3. He’s looking for tuna flavored doritos.

4. Fird Birfle says:

aren’t we ALL? Dana. Aren’t we all.

Who’s got the munchies???

5. I swear I have a photo of me at 18 with that same exact look on my face :lol:

P.S. It wasn’t drugs, it was being awakend by the heat in an old fashion canvast tent after a rather late night of star gazing on the beach.

6. Sure, Gigi. Star gazing on the beach
    *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

7. 420 kitteh looks like he was taking nappages on the notebooks on the floors, we all know kitteh’s luv to sit/lay/sleep on anything paper like on the floor lol.

8. victoreia says:

And then some absolutely rude hoomin made an extremely loud noise, startling the poor kitteh awake in an unpleasant manner.

I know just how he feels…..

9. Whooooaa dude ! let’s go get a Slurpee & some tacos !!!
    (I’m just guessing here I never saw Fast times at Ridgemont high)

10. I’m hungry. I don’t know why…

11. Fird Birfle says:

Again, I go to the same bit as trixandsam did, above:

“nudge, nudge;
    wink, wink!!!”

12. Oliver Donavan. Still making people smile, all these years later.

13. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

O, I love Oliver! We’s friends on Facebook, you know. ♥

14. I just looked him up and subscribed to his page. LOL! I love how he talks in run-on sentences with um no punctuation until he’s finished okaybye.

15. skippymom says:

I just made friends with him too! WOOPIE for Oliver and his family!

16. Oliver’s my Facebook friend, too! He’s such a little cutie.

17. ThirdShift says:

Ha, I am a nerd alien with an L-shape birthmark on my forehead (but not that reddit alien). I had too Google “what is 4/20 day”, I thought it was some Alt Earth Day or Water Conservation Day or Compost Your Leftover Day or something. I never thought my favorite squee-yer-head-off site would pay homage. Oh you tree-hugging animal-snorgling west-coaster hippies, how I love you guys! <3

A straight-up buttoned-up east-coaster. (But today is Casual Friday, so we actually can unbutton one button.)

18. Sasha's Mum says:

Ha ha, you obiously don’t live in Vancouver, where *every* day is 420 day … and Apr 20 is just slightly more public about it.

19. victoreia says:

Okay, I’ll ‘fess up: I’ve no idea what 4/20 day is…..

20. It’s when under-employed kittehs addicted to catnip do even MORE ‘nip, then nap and crave junk food, referring to the time their classes or McJobs are over, 4:20 p.m.
    And the way Yanks write time, it’s the 20th day of the 4th month, i.e., 4/20, April 20th, today.

21. victoreia says:

Ah. This explains why George Takei’s Facebook page has a 4/21 National Drug Test Day post…..

I don’t let my kittehs do ‘nip; I like my skin unbitten.

22. Mary (the first) says:

Vancouver Canada? or Vancouver USA? There’s two, y’know.

23. Yep, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and Vancouver, Washington, U.S.A.

I do wish that some Amercian stations like KTLA would say the province instead of reporting a story about something happening in Canada. For example they will report a story but say Vancouver, Canada instead of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

24. i LOVE Oliver Donovan.

25. Oliver Donovan has a face book page too

Link here

He is adorable and Manly.

and info on teh meaning behind the 4/20

26. Granny Daigneault says:

I am SO proud of my grandson, Oliver D., and also his Mom. :-)

27. Mamabear says:

I lof eet! It’s 4/20 alll daaay! Oh yeah, and the kitteh’s cute too! :D

28. ashagato says:

i loff you Ollie! you and your gorgeous sister are my faves and your human is effing hilarious :)

29. :lol: That little kitty looks like he/she needs some sleep :lol:

30. Martha in Washington says:

And it’s my son’s 18th birthday! He did NOT come home looking like kitteh, thankfully!

31. Alice Shortcake says:

MySpace? He MUST be stoned!

32. Bedroom eyes!