4/20 Braaaaaaaah

Dude! Dude dude dude dude listen

[maniacal laughter for 15 minutes]

Whoah [Keanu Reeves voice]

Once again, Oliver Donovan, spokeskitten with a MySpace page, graces Cute Overload. Oliver is a Professional Kitten and does not condone legalization of drugagges, though we like to think he does.

Comments

1. Check out his Facebook page! So adorable and he updates daily.

2. Can I get four tickets to this weekend’s game.. whaaaaaat…?

3. He’s looking for tuna flavored doritos.

4. I swear I have a photo of me at 18 with that same exact look on my face :lol:

P.S. It wasn’t drugs, it was being awakend by the heat in an old fashion canvast tent after a rather late night of star gazing on the beach.

5. 420 kitteh looks like he was taking nappages on the notebooks on the floors, we all know kitteh’s luv to sit/lay/sleep on anything paper like on the floor lol.

6. Whooooaa dude ! let’s go get a Slurpee & some tacos !!!
    (I’m just guessing here I never saw Fast times at Ridgemont high)

7. Sure, Gigi. Star gazing on the beach
    *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

8. I’m hungry. I don’t know why…

9. Oliver Donavan. Still making people smile, all these years later.

10. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

O, I love Oliver! We’s friends on Facebook, you know. ♥

11. Oliver’s my Facebook friend, too! He’s such a little cutie.

12. Fird Birfle says:

aren’t we ALL? Dana. Aren’t we all.

Signed,
    Who’s got the munchies???

13. Fird Birfle says:

Again, I go to the same bit as trixandsam did, above:

“nudge, nudge;
    wink, wink!!!”

14. ThirdShift says:

Ha, I am a nerd alien with an L-shape birthmark on my forehead (but not that reddit alien). I had too Google “what is 4/20 day”, I thought it was some Alt Earth Day or Water Conservation Day or Compost Your Leftover Day or something. I never thought my favorite squee-yer-head-off site would pay homage. Oh you tree-hugging animal-snorgling west-coaster hippies, how I love you guys! <3

A straight-up buttoned-up east-coaster. (But today is Casual Friday, so we actually can unbutton one button.)

15. Sasha's Mum says:

Ha ha, you obiously don’t live in Vancouver, where *every* day is 420 day … and Apr 20 is just slightly more public about it.

16. victoreia says:

And then some absolutely rude hoomin made an extremely loud noise, startling the poor kitteh awake in an unpleasant manner.

I know just how he feels…..

17. victoreia says:

Okay, I’ll ‘fess up: I’ve no idea what 4/20 day is…..

18. i LOVE Oliver Donovan.

19. Oliver Donovan has a face book page too

Link here

He is adorable and Manly.

and info on teh meaning behind the 4/20

20. I just looked him up and subscribed to his page. LOL! I love how he talks in run-on sentences with um no punctuation until he’s finished okaybye.
    :mrgreen:

21. Granny Daigneault says:

I am SO proud of my grandson, Oliver D., and also his Mom. :-)

22. It’s when under-employed kittehs addicted to catnip do even MORE ‘nip, then nap and crave junk food, referring to the time their classes or McJobs are over, 4:20 p.m.
    And the way Yanks write time, it’s the 20th day of the 4th month, i.e., 4/20, April 20th, today.

23. victoreia says:

Ah. This explains why George Takei’s Facebook page has a 4/21 National Drug Test Day post…..

Signed,
    I don’t let my kittehs do ‘nip; I like my skin unbitten.

24. Mamabear says:

I lof eet! It’s 4/20 alll daaay! Oh yeah, and the kitteh’s cute too! :D

25. ashagato says:

i loff you Ollie! you and your gorgeous sister are my faves and your human is effing hilarious :)

26. Mary (the first) says:

Vancouver Canada? or Vancouver USA? There’s two, y’know.

27. :lol: That little kitty looks like he/she needs some sleep :lol:

28. Martha in Washington says:

And it’s my son’s 18th birthday! He did NOT come home looking like kitteh, thankfully!

29. Alice Shortcake says:

MySpace? He MUST be stoned!

30. Bedroom eyes!

31. skippymom says:

I just made friends with him too! WOOPIE for Oliver and his family!

32. Yep, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and Vancouver, Washington, U.S.A.

I do wish that some Amercian stations like KTLA would say the province instead of reporting a story about something happening in Canada. For example they will report a story but say Vancouver, Canada instead of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.