THIS JUST IN: A tiny McPommersons

People, when you get a mini (both the picture size and the Pom size) Pomeranian like this in the C.O. Submissions Mailbag, it doesn’t stay there for long. You People MUST HAVE IT!

Sender-Inner Theresa K. writes: “This is my pomeranian, Bleecker. He’s now 4 months old and all furrr! He lives in the Big Apple and likes to chase big dogs. I think he’s adorable, but is he cuteoverload worthy??” The O.C.O.A. (Official Cute Overload answer) is YES, Theresa. YEEEES. [singsong]

1. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

I can’t take teh qte! *faints ded*

2. victoreia says:

*hears echoes of Jack Nicholson…..*

3. Pom, what Pom?
    *Pops pup in mouth, saunters nonchalantly on her way*

4. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh

ps: nice vocab / verb/ adverb selections, there :)

5. WHEEEE!

I saw a Pom on the subway today. What a good boy he was. Went right to sleep!

6. Fird Birfle says:

“honk-shu, honk-shu” !!! :)

7. PS. the big dogs run away from Bleecker beacuse they’re not sure WHAT THE HECK that thing is coming towards them!

8. My Mom and Dad’s Newf of 182 pounds is afraid of, jumps and runs from little dogs.

9. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

My 150-lb Great Pyrenees/blue heeler mix does the same. Will CROSS THE STREET to avoid going walkies on their side of the street. But he barked at a low-flying hot air balloon the other night as if he thought he’d shoo it away, while our alpha dog Husky freaked out and couldn’t wait to get home.

10. Fird Birfle says:

*loving, affectionate snerk*

11. Lerrinus says:

Ahhhh! The fluffitude! Eeeeeeek, tininess! Wheeee, earsies! *thud*

12. Yes, Lerrinus, the fluffitude will get you every time!!

13. victoreia says:

That’s a lot of floof! I’d be afraid to bathe him, in case he vanished on me!

14. Fird Birfle says:

eet luuks lahk a leetle cheeck [birdie-type] to moi ….

15. Squeebee says:

Can we get a better photo of him?

16. People, he is the size of a HAND!!! That is a teeny Pom molecule.

17. He’s a Pomecule!

18. *Calls the patent and trademark office to register “Pomecule” for C.O.*

19. marthava says:

You All so funny. lolol

20. A “Pomecule” with fluffitude mght be used as a secret weapon – enemies would lose their mind and drop ded from prolonged exposure to it.

21. 260Oakley says:

He’s a Palm-eranian.

22. Hahaha! Exactly! :lol:

23. marthava says:

*golf clap*

24. yvonne teresa says:

sooo cute!

25. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

26. The Original Jane says:

Okay, my post COMPLETELY disappeared when I clicked “Post Comment”. No Mod lounge, just “Poof!” gone. :(

27. wuyizidi says:

That’s been happening a lot lately. In all of my cases though, they appeared several hours later.

28. Same thing happens to me frequently. Very annoying. [pout]

29. My cats do that too…disappear for a while and I cannot find them. Then they suddenly reappear. :)

30. haha… have you ever freaked out thinking one is lost, turn the whole house upside down, then turn around and they’re standing right behind you, looking at you like you’re crazy?

31. hahaha… “kidnapped” … I could not pay anyone to take my cats… :)

32. Many, many times. Once I even had all the neighborhood set on red alert (“my two cats have been kidnapped, reward for a finder”) before I discovered the two little stinkers found their way to the inside of my sofa and were peacefully honk-shuing there :)

33. Hahahahaha… yes. Often.

34. My family had a Pom when I was young and Poms will always own my soul.
    But this little ball of fluffitude is redonkely cute.

35. EEEEEE. The tiny baby ball of floof! (Unfortunately, my cat would devour him.) But OMG!

36. I must add that powder puff to my makeup table immediately!

37. I’m imagining the consternation of the photographer, trying to get a good headshot
    HUMAN “and heeeere’s the camera…look this way, err no this way”

POM “hand, I love you hand, no where are you going hand, I am going that way too”

38. How about a video? Pretty please?

39. Ali-Baba says:

Perfectly petite Pom poses patiently pining por prandials! :-)

40. Fird Birfle says:

Profound & precise !

41. Is the Pomolecule licking its own eye like a gecko?

42. *Resists stealing this puppeh*…what a teeny tiny lil pooofball….floofball??!!….um phoooofball? Just downright adorable it is.

43. Ok, there’s GOT to be story behind that name.

44. freetomato says:

I want to dip him in syrup, put him on a biscuit, and eat him up (said in southern drawl).

45. Fird Birfle says:

“Ah waw-uhnt tuh dee-yup heem een see-rup, put hee-yum owan a bee-yus-cut,
    ay-and eeet heem uuuu-up.”

You’re welcome :)

46. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

LOL Firdie! I never thought I had much of an accent, compared to say, my dad, but when I’m amongst my East Coast/New Englander friends, apparently I have quite a drawl. :) You done a purty good job with that thar translation.

47. Fird Birfle says:

wah thaynke kindly, mum

*curtsies, holding edges of slacks as if they were
    a pleated 1950s skirt in hands*

48. Kay Webster says:

Is that really a dog? I thought it was a wad of dryer lint. LOL!

49. I love my Pom. She is the most beautiful Pom I have ever seen.

50. He lives in the big apple? How about a get together with Sammy of ?

51. Andi from NC says:

I literally gasped out loud….

52. Oh, be still my beating heart. What a cute l ittle trinket!

53. Floofernutter! I could make two of him just from the lint in my pockets. ♥♥♥

54. Tiny stubbular legs!

55. flutterby says:

Welll…if that isn’t the cutest li’l thing !! Didn’t think it was real at first, but absolutely love the little morsel. I wish I could find such prosh lint balls in my machine!!

56. sleekityin says:

Is it a Pom or a Tribble? Can’t quite decide but either way it’s floofuloso!

57. Oh my! I have a 5 month old Pom, I think he’d consider her a big dog, she’s 9 pounds! She has toys bigger than him!

58. sunnylessmum says:

Bleecker so bowled me over with the qte, I couldn’t help but think, Boo’s got some serious competish!

59. emmberrann says:

Hey, Fird, we thought our Frawnsche was dificile, Ah doo Dee-clayuh, Ah theenk these Suthuhnuhs dun got us beet bah a loung shot! Ayund the-is jes’ aba-out the keyutest dawg-a-let Ah evuh set ahs own.
    Emmberrann, who spent nigh on to 20 years in Boston…

60. Fird Birfle says:

Thay-ut’s raht nahs Suthran they-uh, ms. emmberrann :)

61. fuzzy love says:

he needs his own blog

62. Threemoons says:

63. like the most adoroble thing ever!

64. I have a Poodle {Sudie Anne} She weighs three pounds and is ten years old. How many pounds will your Pom be at age full grown?