Sorry, He Looked Just Like Kibble

SACRAMENTO — It was a jubilant night for the owners of Bibbity-Bobbity-Boo, the six-ounce miniature chihuahua who took first place in last night’s dog show. On a sad note, the winner was later eaten when he accidentally wandered into the supper dish of another contestant.

We’re just kidding! This is Seamus, the adorable Weimaraner who’s graced these pages before, after winning his first puppy show. Congratulations, Graelyn B.!

Comments

1. Such sweet, sweet eyes.

2. Fird Birfle says:

And Mike gets First Place *AGIN*
    for best storytellin’ skillz. But he’s prolly bored with HIS blue ribbons, by now ….

Signed,
    The Elebenty-seventh fan in line

3. Mary (the first) says:

Another one where the “delayed scroll down while I read the text” results in a delighted chortle when I see the full photo!
    Signed
    Elebenty-eighth fan

4. 260Oakley says:

…and the Weimarunner-up gets a red ribbon.

5. Seamus is so BYOOOTIFUL <3

6. Perfect story for the look on the pup face! He really has that “did I do somehting wrong” look doesn’t he. :lol:

7. Fird Birfle says:

*pompoms for 2600*

8. Fird Birfle says:

He has “I’m so earnest and so concerned” wrinkles above those baby-blue eyes…

9. What kind of collar is he wearing? I really like it…

10. JenDeyan says:

Another NOMTOM zinger! Needed a good laugh.

11. I bet those ears are really soft and perfect for snorgling. And so is what’s attached to them.

12. BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO.
    Nomtom, you’re like the best fairy godmother ever.

13. I wanna be in the I Heart Seamus fan club!

I Loff HEEEMM

14. victoreia says:

*golf clap*

15. emmberrann says:

Seamus ain’t got nothin’ on Mr. NTMTOM. I want a coffee table book, even if it’s a book with coffee table legs on it, from Mike. Sorry, Mike, You’s a STAR, And I’m about the elebenty-hunderd and twenny-firth in line for your autograph on my copy. Oh, and you can make it to “emberann”

16. BemusedWit says:

That face and that story.
    I guess with that face, even the furious owner of that spurious chihuahua would forgive him :)

17. People studying to be therapists should look at this picture and practice making that expression.

18. I find this whole post to be in bad taste. Unless of course the big doggy coated his unexpected snack with mustard.

19. victoreia says:

*giggle*

20. All that’s missing is the belch.

My Lily chihuahua is so tiny I’ve often almost mistaken her for a plate of hash browns.

21. bookmonstercats says:

With that lovely, soulful expression and blue eyes, he IS my therapist

22. Hovertext ftw! Oh, I might just die laughing.

23. januaryfarmer says:

As a therapist, I feel he is quite humble in his success. No “big head” here.

24. Weimaraner ears are THE BEST for snorgling. Soft, soft, soft.

25. This may be sacrilege, but I would rather have the NTMTOM Book (in whatever size it takes) than a calendar.

26. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Thanks to you and Emberann for the compliments. Although Meg has no plans for such a book, I’m always flattered by the requests. For what it’s worth, I’ve been contributing to the calendar for a few years, and I’ve experimented with some book-like touches, such as running gags, and a “mini story” spanning a five-day week. It’s still basically just a calendar, but perhaps with some added fun.

27. Lexi Balla says:

Too much CUTE!!! It hurts…

28. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

This reminds me of something I saw on Craigslist last year. Someone was trying to find a home for their “Wisenheimer,” which, judging by the description, was obviously a Weimaraner.